family affair 3.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5

 

 

 

The surgery went well, and Chaerin has been transferred to a suite where she’ll get her rests and some medications. Youngbae sat in the cafeteria when Dara came to him.

“Hey.” She said.

Youngbae nods.

“She’ll be fine, right?”

“Physically yes,” he said, “but psychologically… when she knew about it… I don’t know.”

Dara sat in front of him.

Youngbae look at her, “You must be tired, I’m sorry for dragging you here… I was—“

“No, even if you didn’t asked, I will still coming with you.”

“You hungry?” he asked,

“A little…”

“Let’s find some—“

“Dara!” Jiyong tried to catch his breath, “Where is... where is she?”

Dara and Youngbae exchanging gaze. The hospital is quiet because its already midnight.

“What happened to her??? Is she okay??” he asked.

“She’s fine.” Youngbae said.

“W-what happened?”

Dara took his hand, “Ji…” she tried to be calm but she couldn’t help the tears that coming.

Jiyong frightened, “w-why you crying…? Please tell me…”

“Chaerin… she had miscarriage…” she said.

Jiyong feel his hand trembling. “M-miscarriage…?”

 

“M-miscarriage…?” Jiyong’s world is just break down around him.

Youngbae trying to explain the situation and tols him that the surgery was going well, but Jiyong seems to in another world.

He needs time to digest everything Youngbae said, “D-did she knew she was pregnant?”

Youngbae shook his head, “I don’t think she aware about it.”

 

+

 

Youngbae just finished asking someone to bring a car for him so he can go back to the hotel for resting when he saw Dara standing in the hallway, looking at the small gap at the door, her face looks so gloomy. He peeks and saw what makes Dara down, Jiyong sitting at a small chair next to Chaerin’s bed, face is drowning in his palms, his shoulder shaking. He’s crying without a sound.

“Dara…” he whispers.

She gasped.

“Sorry… I-uh…”

Dara put her finger on her lips, “ssshh..” then she dragged him away.

“That should die.” Dara hissed.

“Who?”

“Suri. She was the only reason Chaerin stressed out.”

“But she’s now pregnant to Jiyong’s child too.” Youngbae said.

“Do you actually believe in her??” Dara hissed, “He made Jiyong lost his real baby!”

“You think she lied?’

“I will find out, I swear. And you,” Dara glaring at Youngbae, “you’re gonna help me get rid of that Suri !”

 

+

 

Chaerin woke up in the dark, she saw IV tube on her wrist, her stomach hurt.

“Ugh…” she faintly grunts.

“Chae…” suddenly someone raised from the couch near her.

She saw Jiyong, still in his suit but the shirt’s button already messily open, his face shows some exhaustion.

“Oppa…”

He sat beside her.

“What happened?” she asked.

Jiyong lowered his head, his back bent as his gaze went straight to his shoes, “Chae…” Chaerin could hear him sobbing, “I’m sorry…”

“What happened??”

He wiped his tears that streams down, “I’m sorry.”

“Oppa… tell me.”

“We…” he took a deep breath, “We just lost our baby.”

 

Chaerin paused, her whole life just stopped.

“What?? I… I… Oppa… I was pregnant?”

Jiyong couldn’t take it anymore, he cover his face with his palms and crying.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I’m sorry.” He said.

“Oppa…”

“I stressed you out, I made you worried, I neglected you.”

“No, oppa, you didn’t do all of that, I was the one who didn’t even notice that I was pregnant.”

“All the bad things I did in the past back at me right now… I shouldn’t play with anyone’s heart… I…” he inhales as the tears made his words unclear, “I learned how hurt it is when someone hurt someone I love the most. To see someone I love sad… I made you sad, you don’t deserves this.”

“Oppa, calm down…” she wants to hug him she can’t.

“I don’t deserve you…”

“Sshh…” Chaerin took his hand, “I’m fine, so you should be fine too.”

 

She’s looking at the sleeping Jiyong, he’s finally dozing off at the small bedding inside Chaerin’s suite at the hospital. She slowly caresses her tummy.

There was baby here? I was pregnant?

Tears flowing down her cheeks, she covers so she won’t make any sound. She never thought she’d in love with someone who’s gone before they ever met.

 

+

 

“Oppa! His wife is pregnant and I heard she has miscarriage due to stress!” Suri’s voice shaking on the phone.

“None of my business! Just do your job.”

“But oppa, Jiyong kicked me from the house because of this… I think they started to suspicious about my pregnancy.”

“I gave you one job and you get caught?”

Suri didn’t reply.

“Idiot!”

“Oppa!”

“Don’t call me oppa, you don’t know me, stupid .” He hung up the phone.

 

+

 

Kwon Jiyong rushed to the hospital?

(11/7) Media were surprised by the news of Kwon Jiyong leaving an important seminar in Moscow. Kwon went straight to the airport and get into his private jet. ‘it is true that Mr. Kwon went to a hospital in Greece but not because he’s sick but the wife is sick.’ Source claims that Lee Chaerin hospitalized in Greece. ‘It’s exhaustion and dehydration, nothing important.’

 

“Welcome back to the old Jiyong where his life is monitored by paparazzi and rivals.” He murmured.

They’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter