life affair 1.3

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7

 

 

“No one ever told me that I have to marry that arrogant bastard next month!” Chaerin walking fast to her room with Matt and Mae walking behind her. “No one!”

“Miss, we also didn’t know about that…” Mae tried to explain.

“Liar!” she shouts, “Sonho knew about it!”

Mae gulped, if Sonho knew, it means that Mae also knew since both of them are the assistants.

Matt shut his mouth since the beginning, a bad mood Chaerin is one unpleasant thing to deal with.

“Give me my phone.” Chaerin said, Mae immediately hand her the phone. “Now how am I suppose to explain this to Ash?? How? Like HOW??”

Mae and Matt didn’t answer.

“Geez! Get out now! I need to call Ash.”

Chaerin press Ash’s number after Matt and Mae left.

“Hey babe.” Ash answered.

“Babe…” she sighed.

“What happened? Does that loser boyfriend of yours gave you hard time again?”

Chaerin sighed again, “He is…”

“What did he do now?”

“I… uh—“ she tried to combined words, “I gotta marry him soon.”

“Like how soon?”

“Maybe in few months.”

“How may few months is that, Babe?”

Chaeirn gulped, “Two months.”

Ash is silence, he didn’t even replied.

“Babe…” Chaerin called him.

“Well… I can’t say anything.”

“Babe… come on…”

Ash inhaled a heavy breath, “Congrats, babe.”

“No… baby…” she whined.

“Just so you know, I love you even though you’re with that bastard.”

“I love you too… please… you promised that you’re gonna stay!”

“Yes, baby…” Ash sighed.

“I will make things right! Don’t worry… he promised me that we can be together at the end.”

“How?”

“Me and him know how…”

“I don’t know if I should trust him.” Ash said.

“If you can’t trust him, then trust me.” Chaerin whispers.

 

+

 

“Jiyong-ssi will come any minute, he’s on his way.” A maid told Chaerin who’s waiting for him at the backyard of Jiyong’s house.

And in less than ten minutes later, Jiyong get off his chopper with Dara follows. He semi-run from the helipad to the backyard where Chaerin already waiting.

“Sorry to make you wait.” He said.

Chaerin didn’t say anything.

Jiyong turned to Dara, “I talked to you later.”

“Sure, I’m gonna make a call to discuss the meeting we just had with Youngbae-ssi.” Dara said,

“Youngbae is on the plane to Dubai right now.” Chaerin said, “You can’t reach him.”

“Oh, I’m sure I can do something about it.” Dara smiles.

Chaerin scoffed and turned to Jiyong, “Where were you?”

“I was in Ilsan for meeting with one investor.”

“Seoul-Ilsan by Helicopter? Kwon Jiyong is surely like to show off.”

“The traffic is bad and I don’t want to make you wait.” He shrugged.

“Smooth talker, no wonder girls love you.”

“Not all…” he said, “You don’t love me.”

Chaerin paused, “Sweet talks, giving me big rocks like this baby Golconda or more supercars, won’t wake my curiosity much, mister.”

“But that’s how I make those girls loves me,” he said, “So then what makes you different?”

“I’m no ‘those’ girls, I’m Lee Chaerin.”

Jiyong laughs, “So, Lee Chaerin, what makes you come here? Surely you don’t miss me.”

“Well, I just want to say good bye for few weeks because I will go to LA.”

“What for?”

“I will complete my master degree thesis, and have a little farewell to my dear real boyfriend there before I came back here and marry you.”

Jiyong paused.

“Ok?” she raised up from the chair, “See you again, fiancée.”

Jiyong inhaled before calling Sonho.

“Yes, sir?”

“I need my schedule.” He said, “For this week and next week.”

 

+

 

Youngbae sat on the first class of a big commercial flight when suddenly a flight attendant came to him.

“Sir, are you Dr. Dong?”

He nodded, “yes, can I help you?” he thought there are some emergency situation on board.

“Please pick up the phone.” The flight attendant pointed at the TV remote which has a telephone on the other side.

He puzzles.

“You got a phonecall from miss Sandara Park.”

He took the phone, “hello?”

“Hello, Doc.”

“How did you know I’m on this flight?”

“Very easy.” She said, “Anyway, I wanted to discuss about something.”

“Wait, can’t you wait until I reach Dubai?”

“Hmm… you’ll landed in Dubai at 11 pm KST, I’d be sleepy by then.” She said, “so can we talk now?”

“Hmm, okay…” he said, “But you know, I never knew that we could actually call the passenger, I mean I knew that we can buy some credits and call people at home from here, but—“

“Doc, usually people can’t do it, but it’s me and Kwon Royal we’re talking about, so yeah… can we continue the meeting?”

“Sure, miss Park, sure.”

Dara explained to her about the meeting , she met some people provided by Youngbae, these people will help them running the company, she also said that the building and manufacturers are ready, that she heed to meet him as soon as possible to started talking about the distribution agreement, Youngbae will supervise the product and machinery while Dara has started the business side.

Its feel good for Youngbae to have someone totalk in this long journey.

“So, basically everything is settled.” She said.

“Great… I will go see some people at the seminar, I’m sure it will be very useful.”

“Good, then, I talked to you again later.”

“Hey miss Park…” he calls Dara.

“Yes?”

“Is it already night in Seoul?’

“Not yet, why?”

“Hmm… too bad, I wanted to say good night.”

 

+


Chaerin get off in front of the private lounge in Gimpo airport, she’s ready to fly to LA. But then she saw the familiar figure get off from an all-white Bentley convertible. [pic]

“Kwon Jiyong…” she sighed.

“Hey.” He said.

“What you want?”

“I’m afraid you can’t go.”

“What why?”

“But don’t worry you’ll still fly with me. But to New Zealand.” He said.

 

“Why can’t I go??” Chaerin confront him.

“Because my schedule is full, and I need you to always present by my side.”

“I can go absent for few days, you know! I’m just the fiancée. No biggie! Look at that Duke of Cambridge, does Kate Middleton always by his side??”

“Yes, she is.”

“No way.”

“Check by yourself if you don’t trust me.”

Chaerin paused.

Jiyong took a breath, “Just do as I said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter