love affair 2.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

 

“Someone tried to kidnap Chae and Jiyong?” Dara murmured.

Youngbae furrowed his eyebrows, “How…”

“So they actually sent another jet, identical to one we have to take them away?”

“So the plane crashed or not?” Youngbae asked.

Dara shrugged her shoulder, “How would I know?”

“Relax…” Youngbae scoffed to see Dara always in high tense.

“Relax??? My brother is missing.”

“Your brother?”

Dara paused, “Well, Jiyong is like my own brother.” She replied.

Youngbae only pouting his lips, made ‘O’ gesture.

“But, Doc, you seems ‘too relax’ you know that?”

Youngbae scoffing, “Oh wow, now you’re suspecting me because I seems relax? Someone has to be like me, because if everyone is panicking like you all the time, then all we got is chaos.”

 

“They just don’t stop yelling to each other everyday.” Sonho inhaled, he sat with Mae and Matt in the next room

“I feel like I’m seeing Jiyong-ssi and Miss Chae 2.0.” Matt added.

Mae nodded, “Is it true that this is a conspiracy?”

“Could be… everything is possible, Mae.” Sonho said.

 

+

 

“Can you explain this to me?” Ash get into a big office room.

“Oh, hey brother, what’s up?” a lean tall man with a mysterious smirk welcomed him.

Ash smashes a newspaper on the table.

 

Private Jet brought newlywed of Korean Royalties reported missing

 

“Ah… what’s this?”

“What’s this?? This is all your scenario, isn’t it?” Ash yelled.

“Hmm… maybe?”

“Why? Why you also take Chaerin?? You said you just gonna get rid of Jiyong!”

“Easy brother,” the guy smiled, “They always together lately, its hard just to get rid one of them… beside, I guarantee that they’re safe… maybe.”

“Where are they??” Ash asked.

“Hmm… I swear I don’t know. But I told my people to left them at a safe place… oh, I did tell them, right? Or did I forgot?” he chuckles.

“Ask your people to safe Chaerin!! Now!!”

“Hey, lil’ brother… I know you’re not smart, but I didn’t know that you’re one idiot . Lee Chaerin left you for the prince, wake up…”

“She’s not! She asked me to wait.”

The guy laughing hard, “Poor baby, you believe her? Like how you’d wait for her? She’s married to the prince!!”

Ash gulped.

“She doesn’t wanna look so bad, that’s why she told you to wait… but you’re not thinking that she’ll actually back to you, right??”

Ash didn’t replied.

The guy sighed, “You disappointed me, brother… so, from now on, let me handle this, okay? If they’re still alive, I promise not to kill them… I just need Kwon Jiyong to be far from all his businesses for a while, until I successfully launch mine… and beat him and his team…”

“Why you hate him?”

“Him? Who? Kwon Jiyong? No, I don’t hate him… I hate somebody close to him…”

 

+

 

Chaerin went to the motel brought lunch for Jiyong but Eddie said he’s out since an hour a go.

“Oppa where were you?” she asked when Jiyong get into the motel.

“Oh hey, you bring me lunch?”

She nodded.

“Let’s eat outside.” He led Chae to the abandoned balcony at the back of the motel, now they use it to hang the freshly washed bedsheets.

“Whoaaa…” Chaerin awed by the scenery, a big balcony facing the sea with some docks where rich people park their Yacht. This balcony is in mezzanine floor, so it’s not far from the ground, it even has stairs that go straight to the beach.

“Pretty, isn’t it?”

“Did Eddie ever realized how lucky he is to have motel in such place? This motel has the best location, near from anywhere, even has beautiful view like this behind it!”

Jiyong nodded, “Agree.” He opens his lunch box.

Chaerin made him potato salad and grilled chicken.

“You’re getting good at cooking.” He said.

She smiles, “Anyway, you haven’t told me where were you?”

“Oh I was at the city center.” He brought some papers with him and he took one, “It’s a leaflet, like a brochure… I pinned it in some news stands in the city.”

“Brochure of this motel?” Chaerin take a look at one. “OD motel? I just knew the name.”

“Me too.” Jiyong chuckles.

“We live here yet we don’t know the name.”

“Yeah, no one really know about it, right? And as the marketing director, I need to change this condition.”

Chaerin laughs, “Marketing director?”

“Yeah, I’m in charge of that Eddie said.”

“He’s your boss?”

“He is.” Jiyong grinned. “And I have sooo many ideas.”

“Like?”

“Like to ask Theia to work here.”

“What?” Chaerin surprised, “As what?”

“As chef, of course, well Eddie said she can’t cook international breakfast, while for me as tourist, I’d rather to taste some traditional food, right?”

Chaerin nodded.

“Also Agatha, she has to work here, I heard she’s good at decorating places.” Jiyong continues.

“She’s good at arranging flowers.” Chaerin said.

“Perfect!” Jiyong keep going with his plan for the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter