life affair 1.2

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6

 

 

Kwon and Lee: we’re not broken.

The representative from Kwon Corp. already confirm that it was a misunderstanding, ‘the couple did had some rough time due to long distance relationship and Kwon Jiyong is not cheating, he will not dare.’ Also explained the truth behind the argument that Lee was worried about some scandals. ‘of course for an eligible bachelor like Kwon Jiyong, there are many girls trying to drag the relationship down, and they are still young, but I’m sure miss Lee is keen enough to understand.’

 

 

Earlier at the Art Gallery  (flashback)

“Let’s go to the re-see room.” Mr. Yang said after Chaerin left a deputy.

Jiyong nodded.

They almost forgot but the two women still there, and Mrs. Liem is surely resolute person, “Re-see room?? You already buy something?” she nosily asked.

“Yes.” Mr. Yang nodded, looks annoyed.

“May I know?” she asked again.

Mr. Yang almost explode when Jiyong smiled, “Want to come and see the artwork I bought, Mrs. Liem?”

“Of course!”

They sat on a luxurious room, the place for buyer and collector go to see the artwork they just bought. A staff coming bring a big wooden box, he put it on the table and starts wearing a velvet gloves.

Jiyong smile continue as the big box is open, showing a smaller box inside.

“Mrs. Liem, the reason why my girl friend, Lee Chaerin, is not allowed to come with me right now to do this re-see, is because of this…”

The staff opening the smaller box, showing the biggest, most luxurious, diamond ring anyone ever saw. The one and only vintage jewelry, private collection of Sotheby, a rare piece of pear-shaped Golconda diamond ring. [pic]

Mrs. Liem gasped, she knew how much it cost.

Jiyong turned to Mrs. Liem, “Do you think Chaerin will like her engagement ring?”

 

+

 

Royal couple Kwon and Lee, on or off?

Mrs. Liem, from Liems developing company told us, ‘I don’t think they’re broken, I was there when Kwon Jiyong bought the ring, he asked me for suggestion… well, we’re quite close.’ She exclaimed that Kwon Jiyong bought the ring at the private collection selling in Sotheby gallery earlier the day. ‘Well, for us—I mean—some people like Kwon Jiyong doesn’t get an engagement ring at a regular jewellery shop but he will surely give his future wife the best, like vintage collections at some art gallery.’ Can we guesstimate how much it cost?

 

+

 

“Lee Chaerin, would you marry me?”

Jiyong showed the ring inside the velvet box it’s probably one of the most expensive ring in the world, it cost more than $7 million, a suitable price for a fine cut 30.3 carats pear shape rare white Golconda diamond. He smirked. Born very rich made him a little show off.

Chaerin mentally cursed him.

“Answer Chae… there’s some people watching, and I hope you’re clever enough not to embarrassing the family more.” he said in a serious face, people might think he’s saying sweet words.

"With one condition"

Jiyong sighed.

“I demand more shares in the company.” she said.

“Chaerin, come on.”

“50:50”

“No way. 30:70”

“40:60”

“40:60, yours and mine.”

“Deal!”

“Deal!” Jiyong grunts.

Yes, his life has this manual book of what to do. And so does Chaerin. In this case, her part is to say yes.

“Please.” He asked for the hand.

So she add a little gasped, “Oh my God, of course! Yes, oppa…”

 

+

 

“Dr. Dong, someone’s looking for you.” An assistant coming.

“Who is it?”

“Miss Sandara Park from Kwon Corp.”

Youngbae furrowed his eyebrows. “Let her in.”

“Good afternoon, Dr. Dong Youngbae.”

“Can I help you, miss Park?”

“I’m sorry for interrupt your precious time but we got meetings to do, about the new Kwon medical company.”

Youngbae paused, “That company’s not gonna happen.”

“Oh don’t be so sure, Dr. Dong.” She showed him an article from her ipad.

 

Engaged? Engaged!

Kwon J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter