life affair 2.2

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9

 

 

Dara squeeze her hands together, she just received an email from someone and she doesn’t know what to do.

 

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Ms. Park, I know our last meeting wasn’t so pleasant, but let me get into the point straightly. True that I know somewhat behind KJY and LCL incident, but I am deeply sorry that I might not able to tell you the exact person behind all this. But to square up my guilt, I did research for the phone number that called me from Greece, The number itself hasn’t been active since, but it’s from one communication transmitter in Crete (attached the coordinate bellow). I hope this would help.

                                                            Sincerely,

A.S

 

She called Youngbae and he came right after he finished his works, they sat on her office room and discuss this email.

“I’m afraid that this might be prank or a trap.” She said.

“I’m pretty sure its Ash.”

“he made such a mysterious email address… I wonder who’s actually behind all of this.” Dara murmured.

“Do you think its worth to try?”

“I called my people in Europe, I hope they could help.”

“What about counselor Yang?”

“I really wanted to tell him… but… I’m afraid he’ll stop us from going.” She said.

Suddenly her office door opened.

“Ms. Park” Mr. Yang standing at the door.

“Counselor Yang…” Dara startled.

“Due to the security of all people in Kwon Enterprise, I personally asked my people to ‘peek’ at all company related access, including company email. I am sorry that I have to do that…”

Dara gasped.

“Frankly speaking, I read the email you received few hours a go and investigate it right away.” He said, “It was sent from Ash’s personal tablet pad and the account is already deleted by him right now. The content is original and the coordinate is found.”

Dara and Youngbae exchange gaze.

“Can we…” Dara couldn’t continue her sentence, its like she asks for permission to go to some party from her parents.

Mr. Yang sighed.

 

+

 

 

Jiyong read the message from Chaerin, they just bought this ugly cellphone few days ago, now they can communicate. Chaerin sent him text that she will off from work at 2 PM and she asked if Jiyong wanted to go somewhere since she juts got her first paycheck.

He smiles while replying it.

 

To: Chaerin

I’ll pick you up but you gotta treat me some delicious meal.

 

“Jiyong, people from urban planning called… they talking about taxes, system rejuvenate, and something about environment refreshment? I don’t understand…” Eddie murmured.

Jiyong paused, “I read the letter, I personally asked if they have English version of the requirement list and they sent me one… I must say its expensive, Ed.”

“I know, changing from a motel to a resort is expensive, Jiyong, I still have to save.” He sighed.

It’s their dream to develop the Motel but there are endless list and every point ended in the same problem, capital. And in this kind of time, sometimes Jiyong wished he still got the money he had in Seoul.

“Ed,” he said, “I don’t know if you’re gonna buy it or not… but me and Chaerin were billionaire. We were so rich that we had almost everything, now its very sad that I can’t help you when you only need this amount of money… Gosh, this amount of money was nothing compare to what I made every month from only one company.”

Eddie tilt his head, trying to digest his words, “Sorry… buy what?”

 

+

 

Chaerin wipe her sweat as she just lift up some boxes from the supplier, she took a small book and starts writing down the product entry.

“Hey…”

Chaerin lift her head as she heard a familiar voice.

“Oppa.” She automatically smiling.

“Still busy?”

“Give me one second.” She’s finishing her record and disappeared into the door behind her and in just few second she’s back.

“Let’s go.” She said.

 

They went to the city and sat down on the bench in the park, the same exact bench they sat on the first day they realized they were stranded in an extraneous island.

“So how’s the local language learning going, Chae?’ Jiyong asked.

“Pretty well, I’m already able to talk about weather with the customer.” She chuckles.

“Eddie is not a good mentor.” Jiyong sighed.

“Kris is actually good at teaching me that.”

“Kris…” he scoffed.

“Why?”

“Nothing…” he shrugged.

Chaerin smiled,

“Hey oppa,” she said, “look, my first paycheck.”

“Interesting…” he whistles.

“I separated the money we should safe for the Golconda.”

“Ah almost forget about that.”

Chaerin laughs, “You were so obsessed with that rock.”

“Its not just a ‘rock’ Chaerin… it’s Golconda diamond.”

“I know… I know…” Chaerin rolled her eyes.

Jiyong laughs, “But you know, if we really don’t have the money to redeem it… I guess we could just forget it.”

“You’ve been asking me to forget many things lately.”

He smiles, “One thing don’t want you to forget.”

“What?”

He pointed at the sky, “is how beautiful Elounda’s sky is.”

Chaerin look up, “So pretty…”

Jiyong wrapped his arm around her, “You know what… sometimes I miss those times when I got a lot of money… like this morning.”

Chaerin turn her head to him.

“I met so many boundaries when I want to do something for the Motel because it doesn’t have enough money which can be used.” He sighed.

Chaerin lean her head on his shoulder.

He lean his head to Chaerin’s, “Strangely, though something related to Motel always occupying my mind, it doesn’t stress me out…”

“Maybe because you also don’t have responsibilities as big as you had back in Seoul on your shoulder right now…”

“Maybe…”

“And maybe, you can be 100% yourself since there are no cameras and paparazzi following you around, trying to get some headlines from you.”

“Hmm… Right, I’ve never been so relax in my life.”

 

“Wanna grab dinner?’ Jiyong asked.

“Yup…”

“Where?”

“I know just a place.” She grinned.

They arrived in front of Lamb Stamnankathi.

“You sure?’ Jiyong asked.

Chaerin nodded w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter