life affair 3.1

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3

 

 

Chaerin positioned herself on the edge of their bed, her back is at Jiyong. she didn’t really say anything after Suri told them that she’s pregnant to Jiyong’s child. Chaerin swallow her words, no use of confronting right now, she knew that. While Jiyong also keep his lips locked.

“I will take care of this…” he murmured while hugging Chaerin.

Chaerin close her eyes.

Suri showed her proof, a letter from hospital, she said she didn’t want to ruin anything in his family but she just wanted him to know, she wants him to take care of her during the pregnancies and later give her money to raise the kid. She left after telling Jiyong and Chaerin that she’d probably moving in to their house in this first trimester because she knew early stage of pregnancies is usually hard and since she live alone, she doesn’t want to troublesome herself.

She left them unable to say a word.

“After she gave birth, I will take a DNA test.” He said.

“What for?”

“I don’t think its mine.”

Chaerin sighed.

Raised as a princess is not about being pretty and well mannered but more to know how to use sword and shield, and for Chaerin she raised to handle crisis like this, from when she was so young she met Jiyong several times and being acknowledge that more or less this boy will be her husband, even she’s been reading books and articles about royal arranged marriage, there will be unfaithfulness, affairs, disloyalties. And she’s been told to prepare for any circumstances, or any prejudice that might occur in the future.

She was thinking all that will be easy to handle since there’s no real feeling involved, but one thing she never knew is that this happened after they confessed that their feeling to each other is developed and planning on having a real family.

Indignation is not something she feels right now, its all sadness and disappointment flowing through her veins.

“Say something, Chae…” Jiyong tighten his hug to her, she knew he’s scared.

She’s inhale, “I can’t breath, oppa.”

 

+

 

Matt gasped when he discovered a black circle under Chaerin’s eyes but he keep it down, he heard the cause from Mae and he would not dare to talk about it.

“Miss…”

“I need face mask to get rid of these panda eyes, Matt.”

“Right away, miss!” Matt immediately prepares what he need to prepare.

It’s been a week since the incident and Chaerin feel more in pressure when some people bring some bags and stuff owns by Suri into her house. She will officially moving tomorrow.

“Can you call some people from hospital to give me acupuncture?” Chaerin asked Matt.

“I think I can do that… you okay, miss?”

“I’ve been suffering headache for few days.”

Matt worried, “Aren’t you and Jiyong took general check up at the hospital after arrived back in Seoul, miss? How it says?”

“I haven’t seen it, but this headache is just, you know, stress.”

Matt looking at her boss walk towards the dining table, he never knew she would face such a problem like this.

 

+

 

Youngbae sat on his favorite table in his favorite restaurant in Seoul when someone tapped his back.

“Dara-ssi?”

“Hey.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I saw you eating alone, mind if I join?” she asked.

“You saw me?”

Dara chuckles, “I was in uh… blind date.”

“What?” Youngbae startled.

“It didn’t go well…”

“Ah okay.” Unknowingly he smiles. “So… who’s this unlucky guy?”

Dara raised her eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

“Well… he’s unlucky because the blind date didn’t go well…” Youngbae said, “If I were him, I’d do anything to make the blind date goes perfect.”

Dara smiles, several minutes a go, she just arrived in the restaurant to meet her blind date partner, when walked in, She’s surprised to see Youngbae sitting alone while her blind date sat in the other corner. Next thing she did is, she really don’t know why but she hide in the restroom, took her cellphone and call her blind date saying that something came up in the office and she couldn’t come.

She peeks several times to see that if her blind date is gone then she came in and greet Youngbae.

“Why?” Dara asked.

Youngbae paused, “Uh… anyway! I see everything runs well in the company.”

“Kwon medical? Yes it is… Jiyong overworked himself everyday.” Dara replied.

“Jiyong…” Youngbae sighed. “How can he be so clumsy…”

“Clumsy?”

“Well, I heard about Suri…” Youngbae carefully said it.

“Ah right… I heard about it too, but Jiyong never really talk about it.” Dara said, “Even though I often saw him spent hours just looking blank into the window, he must be thinking really hard.”

Youngbae looking at the figure in front of him, petit girl who did everything by herself.

“By the way, must be hard for Chaerin too.” Dara said.

“Why don’t you talk to her, Dara-ssi…”

“Why?”

“You’re strong, I’m sure you’d be a friend Chaerin looking for now… a strong woman, like you.”

 

+

 

Suri occupied a guest room in a same floor with them. Jiyong knew Chaerin trying her best not to look annoyed everytime she’s around, in fact there’s no more smile on her face. He sat near her in the living room.

“Chae…” he called her, he realized they don’t have much conversations like they had before. Jiyong busy with the launch of Kwon medical, even though he’s not fully charge there, still he needs to be present in some important decisions. Beside that, Jiyong still have responsibilities in the main company.

“Yes, oppa?” and Chaerin never reject any conversation with him, but she never seems to get into it, and that’s hurt him in a way.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter