work affair 1.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3

 

 

“Then next time, you’re gonna drive her everywhere.”

Matt gulped.

“You drive her everywhere, okay, no more riding with Ash-boy, she got a reputation to keep, Matty.” He smirked, “Can you do that?”

“But…”

“I’ll raise your wage.”

“Not that, sir, its…”

“What?” Jiyong always got this intimidating aura even with a hint of smile in his face.

“Nothing.” Matt said, “Okay, I’ll do it.”

 

“What? You’re gonna drive me everywhere?” Chaerin flinched.

“Yes, miss.” Matt nodded after he told Chaerin the next morning on their way to the airport.

“How much he pays you? I’m gonna pay you double.”

“Oh Jesus, its so easy to be rich in this business, but no miss, he didn’t pay me.”

“Then why you agree??”

“Because I Think mr. Kwon Jiyong got the point.”

“Like what??”

“Like you have a reputation to keep.” Matt explains, “You have a boyfriend that noticed by every media in the world.”

 

+

 

Chaerin met Jiyong on the plane, he’s already there when she came.

“Morning sleeping beauty, we’re 15 minutes late from the schedule.” He said while sipping his coffee and reading some news on his ipad.

“Why should we go there early morning, the event is tonight, right?”

“I just simply like morning flight.” He shrugged.

Chaerin sat across him, “By the way, you can take back your overrated car, I don’t need one.”

“So you need two?” he smirked.

“Ha! Funny!” she shook her head.

“Why you don’t want it, Chae?” he asked, “oh… still thinking of going around with Ash?”

She didn’t reply.

“Listen, you’d get spotted and we don’t want the bad news, Chaerin.”

“Are you controlling me?”

“Yeah, short of.”

“OMG, I thought you’re gonna say no.” Chaerin scoffed.

“Why? Why would I deny it? I am controlling you right now and later, as long as you’re still with me everything has to go as my plan.”

“Wow… self-centered.”

Jiyong shrugged, “media, people, anyone, they’re all looking at me all the time, and for me anything has to be perfect, including you.”

 

+

 

Chaerin get into their big villa in Hawaii, it’s a two floors Villa with 12 bedroom and 4 big indoor and outdoor living room, 1 semi-indoor big pool, 1 relaxing infinity pool and one hot Jacuzzi.

Chaerin get into her room right across Jiyong’s room. The staff did asked if Chaerin and Jiyong wanted to be in the same room but she refuse it politely, “However, we’re eastern, be in the same room before marriage is not something common in our culture.” She said.

“Next to your room is your personal closets, ma’am.” The staff said.

She nodded and get in there with Matt and his assistant, Juju.

“Holy mother freakin’ b—“ Juju has to covered her own mouth before she cursed in more language.

Chaerin is awed with everything that’s already well-organized inside the big walk-in closet, but Matt and Juju is the one who got more shivers, especially Matt who has been in fashion world forever, he knew things, line of shoes, from the formal to the most casual sandals in just-name-the-brand, the sleek summer dresses, cocktail dress, ball gown, the little purses and everything in this closets is not a joke.

“Who shops for you, miss Lee? Are you betraying me?” Matt asked.

“I did,” Jiyong appeared “didn’t I have a good taste?”.

“No, sir, I-I mean…”

Jiyong laughs, “I hired one of best stylist in Korea to shop, not to offense you, Matt, but simply because I can’t kidnap you without Chaerin notice.”

Chaerin turned to him and bowed a litte, “Thank you, oppa.”

“Sure.” He nods, having her ready and stunning is his job, she’s his complement, and if for Kwon Jiyong even a tiniest detail has to be perfect, then this is it.

 

+

 

Anna wears the Manolo Blahnik shoes she got from who she believes as her lover, Kwon Jiyong. Tonight she’ll attend a dinner party on cultural summit in Hawaii and she gotta present stunning so Jiyong will ask her to stay at his room.

In the hallway she met a girl.

“Oh my Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter