family affair 3.1

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6

 

 

“Jae Bum?”

“Jay, my name is now Jay Park.”

Dara couldn’t hide her happiness, meeting the boy he lost 15years a go, her only baby brither, Park Jaebum.

“Omg! Jae Bum!” she stepped forward and pull him to her embrace but Jay snatch her hand.

“Seriously I don’t want to be seen too close with you.”

Dara paused, “Wh-what…?”

Jay looking at the door, “I’m sorry sis, but I promise this is my final attempt.”

“What do you mean?” Dara getting confuse.

An assistant came, “Miss, people from NCB wanted to see you.”

“NCB?” she furrowed, “Did I hear it right?”

“Yes, miss.”

“But why they wanted to see me?”

The assistant seems hesitated, “I…”

Still confuse, Jiyong walked outside the hall.

“Good evening, Miss Park, I’m detective Han from Narcotics Control Bureau.” He showed Dara his ID.

“How can I help you?”

“We got a report about Kwon Medical.”

Dara paused, “Kwon Medical?”

“Yes, we need to investigate the company since there’s several reports that Kwon medical involved in supplying and trading illegal drugs.”

 

+

 

Jiyong back home after dinner because he needs to finished some works at the headquarter, he sa Chaerin sitting in her dressing room, reading some book.

“You ate dinner?”

“I’d starve if I had to wait for you.” She said.

“I’m sorry.”

He sat beside her and slips his arm around her arm pull her closer to him.

“Lee Chaerin…” he said.

“Yes?”

He took a deep breath, “I really want to live happily with you…”

Chaerin turn her head to him.

“I really miss our life in Elounda, I miss the time when you were just for me and I’m just for you.”

“Do we have anybody else now?” Chaerin asked.

“No, what I meant is when everything is so simple, my works is simple, people around me is simple, nobody cares about you and me, about what we do… and I can come home everyday, having a lot of time just sitting at the balcony of the motel, or the house portico with you… talking about our boring days and our money problem.” He chuckles.

Chaerin lean her head to his chest, “I miss that too…”

“I want to spend time just walking around the city with you… remember when we went to the market?”

“Of course…”

Jiyong pull her chin closer. “I know I have love you back then.”

“Sure you are…”

“When first time I made love to you…”

“Ah that night.” She smirked.

Jiyong brushed his lips on hers gently, Chaerin cupped his nape and pull him closer, she captured his lips.

Jiyong smoothing her hair, down along her spine, he cupping her slim waist while kissing her deeply.

“I love you…” he said, “Do you love me as much as I do?”

Chaerin staring deeply into Jiyong’s eyes, “I dare you not to questioning me, Kwon…”

Jiyong crooked a smile, “Be mine forever…” he lifted her up make her wrap her legs around his hip.

“That’s my plan…” she whispers and left a light nibble on his ear.

Jiyong threw her to the bed at the same time when he heard knock on the door.

He grunts, “why??”

Chaerin chuckles.

“Why people love to knock on my door when I’m about to have some private time with you. Jeez!!” he walked towards the door. “What??" he said to one of his assistant who standing behind the door.

“Sir, miss Sandara Park arrested by the NBC.”

“What??” Jiyong puzzled. “NBC?”

Jiyong back to the room after talking to some people on the phone, he sat down the big couch in the corner of the room drowning his face in his palm.

“Oppa…?” she called him.

He lifted his face.

“Chae…” he’s face showing some heavy burden.

“What’s wrong?”

He showed her the paper given by his assistant, from NCB.

“Oh my God… what again…” Chaerin sighed.

“I called my lawyer, I really need to know who’s behind this.”

Chaerin let him lean on her. “I need you to be calm and tell me people who might hate you this much.”

Jiyong paused, he couldn’t think of anyone, he’s not a mean person. Beside the paramours—which showing no problem being cut by Jiyong except for one. He doesn’t think that he has such enemy.

“Well, many people don’t like me for being successful… but many people also like me for being successful.”

“And…?”

“I don’t have anyone in mind.”

“What about Mr. Kwon’s senior? Does he have any eternal enemies? Or Mr. Yang?”

Jiyong slowly shook his head.

“Mr. Kwon.” Someone knock the door.

“Come in.”

“The lawyer’s here.”

 

+

 

Ilegal Drugs Trading Under the Big New Medical Company?

Narcotics Control Bureau (NBC) have arrested president of K medical company for accusation of the attempt of trading illegal medications, “we received several reports due to transaction of crystal methamphetamine, but we will have to have further check.” NBC and Police refused to speculate that other parties such as the CEO (KJY) is also suspected, “KJY will be called as witness and will be questioned, but for now only miss S will face prosecution.”

 

Youngbae walking fast and get into Jiyong’s office in a rush.

“Doc…” Jiyong startled.

“Its her brother who’s behind this all the time?”

“What? Who? What are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter