love affair 3.2

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae took the letter, the paper getting yellow and the ink fainted in some parts. He open it and read it carefully.

 

My dear children,

It is a regret for me to separate from you father, seeing him leaving with my Jae Bum broke my heart into pieces and there’s no way to pick it up again, my weak self demanding tears for falling every day and night, but I have to be strong in front of my Dara, she only have me now.

My children,

I love your father so much, but some thing lead us to separation, and that’s what I’m going to tell you. I hope you will read this one day.

Your father is a very dedicated man, we met when he was my client, I was already working at Kwon corps that time,  long story short, we got married and having two most amazing children. I still work at Kwon while the company where you father work was facing a difficulties, he was panic and start to look for another job, and he was accepted at Kwon and in this company they did not allowed a married couple to work at the same company, even if their department is different, rules are rules. My position was already settle and good but I’m willing to give up my work for my husband if only I didn’t know that he has another woman. I accidentally found out everything, it seems like God showed it to me. Your father was planning to divorce me. That’s why I kept my job, to keep you… my children. As expected, the situation getting worse when I told him I found out everything, he started to be very rude, so I filed a divorce.

My children,

When I wrote this letter, I just heard about the Ferry accident and my heart is totally numb, my Jae Bum… I’m sorry.

Love, Mom.

 

He fell down on the floor after reading the letter, moreover, he found some other love letter from Dara’s father to his mistress and one picture of them together.

 

+

 

The chauffeur open the car door for Jiyong, he stepped out his expensive car and lightly walking towards the house, today, after one meeting in the head quarter he found time to have lunch with his wife.

“Sir.” A maid bowed.

“Is lunch ready?’

“In a minute, sir.” She left.

“Chaerin’s not home?” he asked when the maid prepare only one set of plate on the table.

“Chaerin-ssi went out, sir.”

Jiyong scoffed, he took his cellphone.

“Hello.” A cheer up voice answer.

“Where are you?” Jiyong asked.

“Hmm…”

“Chaerin?’
“Se-cret.” She playfully answered.

“Lee Chaerin I command you to come home right now.”

“Oh, mister you can’t tell me what I can or can’t do!”

“Funny because I just did!” Jiyong said.

He knows Chaerin is sulking right now and it make him smirked.

“I caaan’t…” she said.

“Why? Where are you??”

“I can’t tell you either.”

“My love, our company is not in the best interval right now, and I need you to be always visible for me because God knows what can bad people do to you.” He grunts.

“I brought one bodyguard with me.” She replied.

“Not only that…”

“I have a micro tracker with me, I can digest it whenever.”

“Chaerin…”

“What oppa…?”

“Come home!”

“I will, but—hey you’re having lunch at home?” she asked.

“Yeah.” He shortly answered, started to be annoyed.

“So unusual…” she giggles, “Oh I now I know why you’re being sooo noisy.”

“Why?”

“Because you miss me… and you came home to see me but I’m not there.” She laughs.

“You think it’s funny?” Jiyong scof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter