christmas special

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas and New Year special

 

 

 

Chaerin get into her room where her husband is just finished preparing himself to go to the office.

“Oppa…”

“Yes?”

“You know anything about this?” she showed him an article in the newspaper.

 

Actress Choi Suri embarassed herself on public!

Choi Suri was recently red-faced left a famous shopping center in Gangnam after harshly critisizing a boutique for not allowing her to bring her shopping bags back home with her. ‘of course we wouldn’t allow any customer to bring unpaid stuff outside the store, it’s equal stealing.’ Ms. Oh, the manager of C luxury brand told us. Amateur videos also proved the actress did put some rude acts during the visit to the store.

 

Jiyong lift his head after reading the news.

“Of course.”

“You made this?” Chaerin asked.

He shook his head. “I never care about her that much to make cheap scheme like that, Chae.” He pull Chaerin closer. “Now help me with my tie, would ya?”

Chaerin adjust Jiyong’s suit tie. “I feel bad about her…”

“Why? She ruined our life.”

“Doesn’t mean that we’re allow to ruin her life too…” she murmured.

“I didn’t know I’m married to an angel.” He kisses her head, “Now I need to go to the office, bye, Chae, love you.”

“Love you too, oppa.”

 

+

 

“Dara you made this?” Jiyog showed her the news about Suri.

“Yup.”

Jiyong chuckles, “Chaerin doesn’t agree with it.”

“Well, I agree with it. I think she deserves more than just that.” Dara shrugged.

“Let’s just left her behind, I assume Suri’s case is done.”

“Sure, Ji.”

“What are you doing on christmas?” Jiyong asked.

“I…” she paused. “I have a plan.”

“With…?”

“A friend.”

“Dara is going on a date?” Jiyong teases her.

She blushed, “Nooo… not a date, just a… forget it.”

“Why?”

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door.

“Oh hey, I didn’t know Jiyong is here.” Youngbae peek from the door.

“Hey, Doc.” Jiyong greet him.

“Can I help you?” Dara asked.

“No, uhm maybe later.” Youngbae said.

“No, tell me now, what happen?” Dara ask again.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah… why not?”

Youngbae clears his throat, “Well, the  the restaurant said that our reservation for tomorrow will be adjusted an hour earlier due to their internal event…”

Dara stunned.

Jiyong trying to hold his laughter.

“Oh so this is the date?” Jiyong asked.

“Date?” Youngbae asked.

“No, I never said it’s a date!” Dara defense

“Alright… whatever…” Jiyong chuckles, “if you really end up dating Dara, just make sure she didn’t put tiny tracker on your drink, doc.” Jiyong patted his shoulder while walking off the door.

 

+

 

Matt is busy cleaning up Chaerin’s walk-in closet and preparing the clothes she gonna wear for christmas.

“Where should I threw this dresses away, miss?” he asked Chaerin who sat on the big fluffy couch.

“I don’t know, charity?” she said, “Give them to the orphanage.”

“oh sure, because orphanage wearing Gucci and Saint Laurent nowadays.”

“Why not?”

“By the way, miss, here’s the set of dresses and other clothing you will wear during christmas.” Matt presenting the set of clothing he prepared.

“This is nice. I love it!” Chaerin looking at the dress she would wear on Christmas eve dinner with Jiyong in the palace.

[pic]

“Yeah, next is the Christmas lunch, since that would be an open air lunch, I think you need a long sleeve clothes.” Matt said, the party will be hosted by the palace and held in the palace garden.

[pic]

“I love it.” She said, “and what is it?” she pointed at the last pair of clothes Matt prepared.

“Oh this one? A bonus, for Jiyong-ssi.” Matt winked.

“What the f—“

“What?? It’s not that y! You can wear the robe, well, not like he’s not gonna ripped it all off.” Matt rolled his eyes.

“The fact that you know what I’m gonna wear before I sleep with my husband is disturbing me, Matthew!”

“Not that I care, miss… seriously, I can sit in this very couch while you making love to your husband in front of me and still I don’t care.”

“Gross!”

“Sorry~” he grins.

 

+

 

Jiyong get home and found his wife preparing dinner for him.

“Hey…” he give her hug. “how’s your day?”

“Nothing really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter