love affair 3.1

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

 

[Picture]: Lee Chaerin spotted at Gimpo airport with two presidents of Kwon Medical.

Looking casual in a silk white Hermes shirt and midi skirt [pic], Chaerin Lee, is going in the special lounge in Gimpo airport, not long after, Dr. Dong Youngbae and Sandara Park also spotted at the place. Source said they will attend the medical awarding night in Rome.

 

“You’re going to Elounda?” Dara asked Chaerin when they meet at special lounge of Gimpo airport.

She nodded, “Where are you going, unnie?”

“I’m going to Swiss and Rome.” She said, “Is it okay to leave Jiyong alone?”

“He’s not alone.” She smiled.

“Chae… I don’t want you to be worry.”

“I’m not worry, I’m fine.” Chaerin smiles.

“Hey ladies!” Youngbae came.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“I’m going to Swiss with Dara.”

“You two getting closer, huh?” Chaerin smirked.

“What are you saying? heheh.” Youngbae chuckles.

Dara rolled her eyes.

“Chae, you’re okay? You look pale.” Youngbae wrap his arm around Chaerin.

“I told you I just got a food poison and a very bad headache.”

“I bet its also because you got so much in your mind.” Dara said.

“Unnie, why you insist that I’m stress? I’m not…” she laughs.

“I told Chae to be relax and drink coconut water.” Youngbae said. “As a detox.”

“Miss, the jet is ready.” Matt called her, he and Mae will come with Chaerin to Elounda.

“Miss? Why you call her miss? She’s a mrs.” Youngbae said.

Matt rolled his eyes, “I will always call her miss! She’s single lady for me!”

Chaerin chuckles, “That’s disrespectful, Matthew.”

 

“I’m afraid that Chaerin actually got an anxiety disorder.” Dara sighed.

“Possible.” Youngbae replied. “the symptoms she showed is definitely an anxiety disorder.”

“I’m worried.”

“Let’s go to Elounda after Rome, I think its near, only about 2 hours by plane.” Youngbae said.

“Do we have time?”

“We should find time, I really want to talk to Chaerin, to decide if she needs help or not.” Youngbae said.

Dara nodded.

“So… I heard you didn’t come to the office this morning.” Youngbae ask Dara.

“Yeah, I was at my mother’s sepulture.” She replied shortly.

“Oh…” he lost his words.

“I was just visiting.”

“I didn’t know that you already lost everyone in you family.”

Dara smiles, “I have Jiyong and Dami, remember?”

“Right…”

“My mom worked for Kwon Corp. too.” She suddenly said.

“Really?”

“Yup, she was one of the director of Kwon properties for Hongkong and China.” Dara continues, “I’m so proud of her, she didn’t give up to the situation. My father left us because he wanted to work at Kwon meanwhile my mother already worked here first, her position was already a manager, she didn’t want to give up her job. That’s how they fought that lead them to separation.”

“Well, that’s sounds…”

“A bit selfish for a mother, right?”

“I’m not gonna say that though…”

“Trust me, she got reason for that.” She smiles.

 

+

 

Jiyong looking at his cellphone blankly, Chaerin just sent him text saying that she’s boarded at the aircraft to Elounda. It will be his hundreds sigh for the day, Chaerin didn’t show any reaction for what happen in the last one month made him worried, Jiyong recognized that he also push himself to be busier in order to avoid Suri, but in a way he would desert Chaerin too.

 

To: wife

I’ll find time to see you there, maybe after Moscow.

 

No reply from her.

Jiyong cursed himself for the nth time for the stupidity he made. Even though he was never sure that he really slept with Suri that night, he doesn’t have any evidence.

 

To: Matthew

Report to me everything related to Chaerin. And keep an extra eye whenever she talk to guy especially the one named Kris.

 

From: Matthew

Ay, sir!

 

Jiyong is still looking at his text to Chaerin. She just gone for few hours yet he misses her already. 

While Chaerin threw her gaze outside the plane window, looking at beautiful cloud hanging beside the wings. She needs to get away from Jiyong for a while, because she doesn’t know how long she could hold all the heavy burden in her heart, it does make her suffer a bad headache everyday, her eyes hurt for holding tears for so many days. Her bed getting colder since Jiyong always came home late and will sleep at the other edge of the bed.

Everything he did looks more like an obligation now.

She tried to comfort herself that Suri could lie about her pregnancies, or that the child is not Jiyong’s but what if its true? Can she take it? Will she be okay? That child will be his first born. What if the baby melts his heart away and take him from Chaerin?

Tears form in the corner of her eyes.

“Miss…” Matt called her.

Chaerin covers her face, her shoulder shaking.

“Miss… what happened…?” Matt rubbed her back while Chaerin cried louder.

 

+

 

“Chaerinnn…!” Eddie and Agatha gleefully welcomed her.

“Heyy, guys, how are you?”

Eddie look around, “I don’t see Jiyong…” he murmured.

“He’s not coming.” Chaerins aid, “Ed, this is Matthew and Mae, they’re my friends.”

“Chaerin.” A voice greet her.

“Hey Kris!” Chaerin smile bloomed.

“Holy molly, this is that Kris?” Matt mumbled.

“What do you mean?” Mae whispers.

Matt showed Jiyong’s text to Mae. “Nobody said Kris is a hottie.”

“Uh oh, looks like a hard task, Matt.” Mae said.

“I know, I know.”

 

“You look amazing.” Kris hug her.

“You too!” she scanned Kris.

“Thank you for recommend me to Eddie, I really love working here.”

“Let’s talk later, everybody, let’s go inside, shall weee?” Matt trying to get Chaerin away from Kris.

 

+

 

“Elounda is incredibly beau-beau-beautiful!!” Matt threw himself at a lazy chair next to Mae, now the motel is slowly become resort, there’s some parts th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter