love affair 1.1

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8

 

 

Chaerin woke up with the smell of coffee, she peek and saw Jiyong at the balcony of their room, reading some news from the newspaper while sipping his morning coffee.

“Morning.” She took her robe and wear it.

“Morning.” Jiyong shortly answered.

“Whoaa, so many food in here.” Chaerin looking at the table full of many kind of food, a big bowls of mixed fruits, plates of breads, pancakes, bagels, cereals, etc. “Are you going to feed everyone in this building?”

“I don’t know what you usually have for breakfast, so I ordered everything.”

“I only drink black tea or rose congou tea and oatmeal. But I don’t see them here.”

Jiyong lift his head from the newspaper, “Oh, sorry.”

“It’s okay, I can drink this juice,” she took the vegies smoothies. “What you have for breakfast?”

“Coffee and bread.” He waved a piece of whole wheat bread.

Chaerin took a deep breath of fresh morning air from their balcony then sips her drink. She learns the man in front of him and how she would live with him later.

“Should I start to learn what you like and what you don’t like?” she murmured.

“Huh?” Jiyong lift his head.

She look at him, “You know, however I have to marry you, and if the company isn’t successful enough I might end up with you forever, maybe I should start to learn how to live with you.”

“Oh, that… you okay with that?”

“Live with you?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t see any option, I mean as long as Ash okay with this and you okay of I’m keeping Ash… I guess everything is fine.” She shrugged.

Jiyong scoffed, “I don’t get why you like Ash so much.”

“I don’t get why you could have so many relationship at once.”

“I don’t like to have my feeling involved with only one person.”

“You’re never in love?” She asked.

Jiyong shrugged, “None of your business.”

“Oh, broken heart… was it brutally broke by someone?”

“Never said that.”

“So who is it?” she asked.

Jiyong glare at her.

“Sandara? Or the girl at Swarovsky gala? Who’s the name? Keiko?”

“Enough!” he put down his newspaper.

Chaerin stopped.

“If you really want to learn how to live with me then you have to learn to shut your mouth first!”

Chaerin stopped.

Jiyong also paused, “Uh… sorry…”

“Why you’re sorry?” she said, “You’re always rude and I’m getting used to it.”

“You’re rude too.” He said.

“So, I guess we’re compatible.”

Jiyong shrugged, “Don’t want to be compatible with you.” He joked.

“Anyway, I heard from Matt that you let me go to LA?”

Jiyong sips his coffee, “because you’re desperate.”

Chaerin smiles, “I’m not, that’s why I’m not going.”

“Huh?”

“I’m not going there… not until Ash and I make up.”

“He still refuse to talk to you?” he asked, “Shouldn’t you go there and apologize?”

“Is that how you do it to your girls?” Chaerin asked.

Jiyong shook his head, “apologize?” he scoffed, “Lee Chaerin, paramours are paramours.”

“They don’t deserve an apology?”

“More like… I could never wrong in front of them.”

Chaerin scoffed. “But if one day you made mistake to me… would you apologize?”

Jiyong paused, “Are you a paramour?”

“Nope.” She shook her head.

"There you go."

“So you will apologize to me when you made mistakes?” she asked again.

“I don’t know, but most likely I feel like you’re the one who’s gonna make a lot of mistakes.”

Chaerin smiles, “So, what time is the flight back?”

Knowing that she choose to go back to Seoul with him slightly make him happy, well maybe his pride is boosts, “Anytime you’re ready.”

 

+

 

Spotted! Korean Prince and Princess secret pictorial in New Zealand.

Seems like the couple’s ready to open another chapter in their fairytale. Yesterday, We magazine spot the K-Royal couple, Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin, having a not-so-secret-anymore pictorial. Source said it’s for the wedding purpose. The couple spent their afternoon clinging on each other for the romantic shoot.

 

+

 

They were just landed from New Zealand several days a go when Chaerin get the news of Jiyong’s going to make bachelor party for himself at the new hippest club called Monkey Museum from Matt.

“Will there be any of his paramours in there?” Chaerin asked.

“Hmm… the paramours doesn’t really know each other so probably he will not invite them all… but I’m pretty sure that he’ll have hella girls there.”

Chaerin grabbed her phone and press Jiyong’s number.

“Yes, Lee.” He said.

“You made party tonight with girls while I said I stay here and not go to LA to see my boyfriend??”

“Did I tell you to stay here? You were the one who wanted to stay.”

Chaerin inhaled, “Yes! But if I knew you’re going to have party with your es—“

“What? What are you gonna do? Crashing into my party?” he scoffed.

Chaerin is going to reply when he cut her again.

“Chae, I don’t have time, I’m in a meeting right now, bye.”

Jiyong hung up.

“That son of a—“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter