life affair 2.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

 

 

 

“I mentally slap you, Matt, remember that!” Chaerin said on the phone.

Matt laughing, “Enjoy the honeymoon, princess!”

Chaerin hung the phone, she sulks for the clothes she has to wear, a tight white tank combined with midi length tutu skirt and a white denim jacket, could it be tackier? Matt can actually do that with giving her a gold and crystal necklace says: just married. [pic]

“That’s cute.” Jiyong said while he’s in a casual pale pink shirt and checkered pants.

“Pardon, oppa?” she asked with a polite tone.

“The clothes, cute.”

Chaerin only dryly grinned.

Suddenly Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, the royal counselor came.

“Mr. Kwon and the new Mrs. Kwon, first I’d like to say, congratulation.” He bowed. “The plane is ready to bring the two of you for honeymoon.”

“Where are we going?” Chaerin asked.

“Musha Cay, Bahamas.” Mr. Yang said. “the private resort are for 20 guests only but we already book the entire resort for two of you.”

Chaerin and Jiyong nodded, "Oh..."

"Have a great honeymoon, Jiyong, Chaerin." Mr. yang said, "See you in a week."

 

+

 

Chaerin sip the champagne on their private jet to Bahamas, "That resort, Musha Cay is the best! i'm happy to know i'm going back there." she knew the resort, she went there once with her family, it’s the most expensive resort in the world, they need around $40,000 to book the entire resort for one night.

"Great." Jiyong replied shortly while looking at some documents.

"Sir, Ma'am, what time you'd like the lunch to be served?" the stewardess asked.

Jiyong peek at his watch, "Now will be fine, i'd hav esome nap after that."

“I’m gonna change first.” Chaerin said, “This tutu skirt is so uncomfy.” She said.

Jiyong just nodded while looking at his phone, wifi is available on their flight.

Chaerin get into teh small rest room.

Suddenly their plane experienced turbulence.

“Capt…?” Jiyong called the captain.

There are only Jiyong, Chaerin, one bodyguard, the pilot and one co-pilot on board. The rest of bodyguards and assistants are already gone to Bahamas before them to prepare everything for them. now te bodyguard are going in front to ask if everything's okay.

“AACK!!” Chaerin screamed due to another turbulence.

“Chaerin, get outta the rest room! I think you should wear the seatbelt.” Jiyong yelled.

“Chaerin!” he unfasten his seatbelt and went to the rest room, “Chaerin!!”

“Oppa!” Jiyong heard she tried to open the door,

“Don’t panic, unlock the door hurry!!”

A bodyguard came after Chaerin finally came out the rest room.

Jiyong hold her, they were stumble as the turbulence is getting harder.

“Sir, mam, please sit and wear the mask, please, hurry!”

Jiyong drag Chaerin back to a seat nearest to them. The bodyguard give the oxygen mask to him and Chaerin. He wears his own then help her fasten the seatbelt.

“oppa,… oppa…” she hold his hand, “Are we gonna die??”

“We’re not.” He said.

Chaerin took a deep breath, so does Jiyong. She turned to look at him and find him looking at her too.

She tightens the grip in his hand and suddenly everything’s gone black.

 

+

 

Private Jet brought newlywed of Korean Royalties reported missing

The luxurious private jet series Falcon 7x, scheduled to leave Seoul via Gimpo airport to Bahamas on 8 of July. Aircraft reported disappeared from the air traffic controller when it was over the China sea. Until this news released, the précised location cannot be determined and the bulk of aircraft has not been located. The private jet brought the Royal newlywed, Kwon Jiyong (28), and wife, Lee Chaerin (25) alongside with one pilot and one co-pilot, one stewardess and one bodyguard. The couple are planned to have honeymoon in Bahamas after the royal wedding a week before.

 

Dara gulped when she heard the news, she was at the office with Youngbae, they had meeting with some people from the administration.

“A-are you sure…?” her voice trembling.

The deputy who told her only manage to nod, “Everyone is gather at the palace, miss, You and Dr. Dong Youngbae asked to be there too.”

Meanwhile Youngbae walked fast to the car that already waiting for him and Dara, he didn’t say a word, he keeps on inhaling big amount of oxygen to make sure his heart still working. Chaerin is like his own sister and losing her is not an option.

Dara sat beside him in the car, as the car moving he could see from the corner of his eyes that Dara’s shoulder is shaking, she’s crying.

“It’s not confirmed yet.” He murmured.

Dara didn’t say anything.

“It’s not confirmed…” he repeat it over and over again, hoping that it could change anything.

Dara’s phone rang.

“Hello, Dami.” She said, her voice cracking.

And then Youngbae could only hear a woman crying very hard at the other line. And Dara, she covers her face with one hand and crying.

Youngbae reach her shoulder and rest her head on his own shoulder.

“It’s not confirmed…” he said it again.

 

Everyone is in high tense, a very high tense as the elders of Kwon and Lee are sitting in the same room, saying nothing but showing griefs. Outside the room, Mr. Yang yelling at everyone.

Dara took another deep breath. While looking at Youngbae who tried to convey what’s happening.

“Will there be any investigation, sir?’ Youngbae asked Mr. Yang.

“Of course! I’m having trouble connected to the air traffic in China right now, so i'm going there very soon, maybe tomorrow. Doc, as I might have to fly to China tomorrow, I’d appreciate it if I could use some help from you to take care of anything here.”

“Sure, sure.” He said.

He saw Dara met Sonho, Mae and Matt who just landed from Bahamas. Sonho is talking to Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter