life affair 1.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

 

Dara prepared many documents for the new company Jiyong will make when Jiyong’s assistant, Sonho, get into the room.

“What’s my schedule, Sonho?” Jiyong asked.

“Tomorrow is the musical gala, sir.” Sonho came, “And by the end of the month the elder requested to meet.”

“I smell the six months subject.” Dara chuckles.

Jiyong grunts.

“What’s the six months?” Sonho asked.

“Ask your boss, Sonho.”

“Nevermind.” Jiyong said, “Tomorrow is the musical gala?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Where’s Chaerin?”

“In LA, I guess.” Sonho replied.

“Call her.”

 

“Yes, can I help you?” Chaerin pick up the phone with such annoyance.

“I am calling you for Mr. Kwon Jiyong, miss Lee.” A voice of Sonho on other line greet her.

“Oh, he can’t press the phone by himself?” she chuckles.

Sonho trying not to laugh with her, for Sonho who’s already with Jiyong for years, Jiyong is indeed extravagant, born this way made he gets everything by the flick of a finger and he knows no losing.

“I’ll give the phone to Mr. Kwon.”

“Hello.” He said.

“Hello, oppa.” Her voice changing into serious tone.

“Chaerin I need you to be here tomorrow night for musical gala.” He said.

“When?”

“Tomorrow night.” He repeated.

“I can’t.”

“Of course you can, I’ll send you my jet.”

“I have one of that too.” She cut him, “I can’t because I can’t skip classes.”

“Oh sure.” He said, “Okay then, Lee Chaerin if that’s your excuse.”

Chaerin rolled her eyes while hung up the phone.

 

 

Lee Chaerin move back to Korea for boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong

‘Long distance relationship is hard.’ Said Kwon Jiyong (27) to our reporter when we saw him at one of his company building yesterday afternoon. Kwon personal assistant, Mr. Sonho explains that Chaerin is in her last year of studying and able to go back and forth for her thesis. ‘lucky enough that miss Lee’s advisor is Korean professor.’ Sonho added.

 

“More like ‘miss Lee advisor is also paid by Kwon Jiyong to move to Korea along with Lee Chaerin’.” Chaerin scoffed, she’s doing her hair and make up in a room that developed into a beauty salon in her house.

Jiyong get into her room.

“Welcome back, girlfriend.” He said.

Chaerin turned and saw him followed by Dara.

“Remember Dara?” he asked.

“Of course.” She replied.

“She’ll help me with the new company.”

“It will be the only distributor in eastern Asia. But I want to make it to be the only distributor in the world.” Dara smiled, “This Company will be the biggest that will own privately by you, Kwon Jiyong-ssi. There will be no interference from Mr. Kwon senior.”

“Yes, I heard that from Jiyong oppa.”

“I’m so excited for my own company.” Jiyong smiles.

“Knowing this will be the first Kwon’s company which run in medical department, surely it will be great if there’s help from your girlfriend’s side.” Dara said.

“Of course we will be very happy to help.” Suddenly a voice coming from the door.

Chaerin smiles, “Everyone, meet my long time friend and one of the youngest director in Lee cardiac center, Dong Youngbae.”

 

They were moving to the medium meeting room in Chaerin’s house.

Youngbae as the young expertise in medical business prepared the list of competitor along with their strength and weaknesses. “We can study about this first before we decided our market.”

“Isn’t the market clear, Youngbae-ssi?” Jiyong asked.

“No, its not.” He said, “medical tools are made by level for so many layers of people live in Asia, I hope this company will have such huge option in that part.”

Youngbae shows some charts.

“I suggest this company to have the economical tools which I’m sure will have more market but also—later—to have the premium product to supply in some VIP sections which now getting common in every hospital.”

They continue the meeting with Chaerin said nothing because basically, she neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter