love affair 3.4

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10

 

 

Ten years a go,

 

“Came here again? My Jiyong is missing his grandma a lot?” Mrs. Kwon senior smiles when she saw her grandson came again after back from school.

“Its just… no one’s at home and I think I should came here for free lunch.” He grinned.

“I will let the maid know so they can prepare meal for you.”

“Alright, I’ll be at the backyard.” He said.

“Oh, Ji,” Mrs. Kwon senior said, “Chaerin is staying here because her parents went abroad and they don’t want her to be alone at home.”

“Oh.” Jiyong lightly nod. “don’t tell her I’m here, she’s noisy.”

His grandma laughs, “she’ll be your wife later, Ji.”

“Ugh… grandma… I just lost my appetite when you said that!” he pretended to pout.

Jiyong walked towards the backyard after Mrs. Kwon senior left him, he carefully peek in to the flower garden, yesterday he saw Chaerin was there, sitting at the small gazebo in the middle of the garden, drawing something.

Its weird but Jiyong watch her for a while and strangely he found peace by looking at that fierce face. So today he decided to come again, not to talk to her, just watching her, in his defense he should know a girl who most likely will be his wife.

“There you are.” He murmured when he saw her sitting at the rock bench near the fountain, but the he saw a guy sitting next to her. “who’s that?”

Chaerin is listening to the guy talking, sometimes they will laugh, some other time Chaeirn will replying his jokes and they will laugh again.

“Jiyong-ssi.” A maid called him and it makes Chaerin also turned and saw him. “The meal’s—“

“Go go! I will go to the dining table later!” he shooed the maid away.

“Oppa?” Chaerin called him.

“Oh, hey!” he nods, “You ate lunch?”

“I had.” She nodded.

“Good.”

“I didn’t know you’re here.” Chaerin walked towards him.

“I just arrived from school.” Jiyong staring at Youngbae.

“You know him, right?” Chaerin asked Youngbae.

“Who doesn’t?” Youngbae bowed, “I’m Dong Youngbae.”

Jiyong nodded. “you know who I am?” Jiyong asked.

“The prince.” Youngbae smiled.

 

Jiyong get into the house where he saw Dami is talking to Dara.

“Hey lil’ bro, where have you been?” Dara asked.

“Palace.”

“He went to the palace a lot lately.” Dami said.

“Why? Something interesting there?” Dara asked JIyong.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

“Aren’t the Lee girl living there for now?” Dami asked.

“Don’t know.” Jiyong shortly answer.

“Who?” Dar aasked.

“You know, the royal pediatrician family, the Lee.”

“Omo! Chaerinie, the girl who’s gonna marry Jiyong.” Dara giggles. “You’ve met her?”

Jiyong nodded, “Several times.”

“How’s her?”

“Typical fourteen, annoying and loud.” He scoffed.

“But she’s so cute and pretty!” Dami said.

“Anyway, who’s Youngbae?” Jiyong asked.

“Dong Youngbae? He’s the son of Lee Medical’s vice president. I heard he’s very smart and will be a doctor too.”

“the son of Lee Medical vice president and Chaerin’s boyfriend, right?” Jiyong asked.

Dami and Dara raised their eyebrows.

“Hmm… I don’t know.” Dami shrugged.

“Why?” Dara asked.

“Is the guy knew that Chaerin will end up marrying me?” Jiyong asked.

“Are you sure? Isn’t the arrangement is negotiable?” Dami asked back.

Jiyong paused, “Who said?”

“Counselor Yang.”

“I don’t think so, he told me it’s absolute. oh how i wish its negotiable.” Jiyong sighed. “Aissh, I don’t know.” He stood up and left to his room.

 

Jiyong closes his room door and took the manual book of being royal prince from under his bed.

“The arrange marriage is abort If the prince could present his own eligible candidate (not applicable to princesses, a princess can not present her own candidate).” He read a point, “If I have girlfriend who’s eligible, I’m able to cancel the marriage while Chaerin can’t? This is interesting…”

“…arranged marriage is negotiable if only the two parties agree t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter