life affair 3.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

 

 

“That feels right when I told her so, I mean, I have this feeling for her, like some kind of mixed feeling, I always wanted to see her, I get jealous when she talks about other guy, I’m easily get into my nerve if someone make her sad, moreover nothing could make me happier like when she’s around, talking to me, laugh to my jokes.” He smiled, “And nothing beat the feeling of us together, you know, together as in sleeping together, doing stuff… you know—“

“Ok, stop right there.” Dara raised her finger, “I got it. It called make love.”

Jiyong laughs, “yeah, then I said it, I said I love her and that feels like its the right word, love is the right word to named what I just describe.”

“Alright…”

“So I told her over and over again, I think she’s sick of it.”

“I’m sick of it too.”

“Oh come on, Dara, you’re the only person I can share about this.” Jiyong pouted.

“I understand, Jiyong… I know you’re in love, I could see it since while a go, congratulation, I am sooo happy, but now please make yourself useful by helping me select these new candidates for the directors for Kwon Medical. This is urgent!”

Jiyong sighed, “Alright… whatever.” He took the documents Dara gave him.

Dara watch him reading the files while smiling, it’s a rare thing to see him like this, in fact its only the second time Jiyong seems so enthusiast when talking about girls. The first one was ten years a go, when he was still 18, he was buffed when talking about a girl, same girl as now.

 

+

 

Greatest news of all time

K Royal couple found stranded and being human in a beautiful land of Crete, Greece. The palace spokeperson Mr. Yang said ‘my investigation team has working extra mile to find them, we’ve been going through some hardships and desperations, but we didn’t stop until we found them, death or alive.’ The couple is now resting before their public appearance.

 

+

 

Chaerin just finished preparing dinner when she saw Dara’s car get into her lawn.

“Hi, Chaerin…” she bowed a little.

Chaerin also bowed.

“Is Jiyong home?” she asked.

“Hmm… not yet. Is there anything you need to discuss with him?”

“Yes, about the Kwon medical, its really up all our energy because we need to do everything all over again.” Dara sighed.

“I heard about the directors that submitting resignation letter… that’s bad.”

“I know, right…”

“By the way, unnie.” Chaerin said, “Can I asked you something?’

“Tell me.”

“I heard from Matt that… uh Ash… is behind my abduction case.” Chaerin asked, “Did the company investigate it? I mean if its really is an abduction, Kwon Royal should do something right?”

“Well, we did…” she seems hesitate.

“Unnie, is it true that he’s behind all of this?”

“Not in particular Chae, he knew who’s behind this and he helped… to get rid of Jiyong, but he’s not the mastermind.”

“Who’s the mastermind?”

“We still working on it.”

“I can’t believe Ash did this to me! What if me and Jiyong couldn’t survive??” she grunts.

“Chae…” Dara called her, “even tho he’s part of it… actually he was the one who made us finally found you and Jiyong.”

“What?”

“Yes, me and Youngbae went to his place and find out that he’s involved, but suddenly he sent me the location you and Jiyong stranded. That’s how we find you.”

“But why? I mean if he wants to…”

“He’s not the mastermind, remember that, the person who did that to you and Jiyong using him, Chae.”

 

“I’m home.” Jiyong said.

Chaerin raised and give him light kiss, “I’ve prepare dinner but if you want to have meeting with Dara unnie first I’ll reheat it for you later.” She said the left to the kitchen.

Her mind flew to what Dara just said, a bastard wanted to get rid of Jiyong uses Ash? Who could it be?

Dara joined them for dinner when suddenly Jiyong brought up the topic about Ash involved in the abduction act.

“You knew?” Chaerin asked.

“You knew too?”

“Uh… Matt told me.” She said.

“Soonho just informed me this afternoon.” He said. “I’m planning on sue him, Chae you can sue him too.” Jiyong said.

Chaerin gulped.

“Well…” she hesitated, “We should investigate more.”

“No need, he clearly have all the motives.” Jiyong said.

Dara exhales.

“I won’t sue him.” Chaerin suddenly said.

“What?” Jiyong startled, “But—“

“You can sue him if you want, oppa.” She said to Jiyong, “But I won’t.”

“Why? Is it because you love him?” he sounds irritated.

“No…” she inhaled, “Not that, but I don’t think he deserves this.”

“What do you mean??” Dara asked.

“I could understand why he hates me this much, I hurt him so bad… and… and if he has the thoughts of getting rid of me than it’s probably because of that.”

“But cast you away to an unknown place, trying to get us killed.”

“He did nothing to get us killed, he didn’t throw us from the plane! He took us on a boat and make sure we landed at the sore safely!”

“Yes! But did he think about how we’re gonna survive? What if me and you couldn’t make it because no one safe us at the sore? What if we died in hunger because we have no money and don’t know how to make one??”

“He assist people to finally find us!”

“What bull you’re talking about right now?”

Chaerin paused, “But still… I’m not gonna sue him.”

“Ugh!” Jiyong grunts, “Whatever! Sue him, Dara!”

Jiyong slam his utensils before leaving the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter