life affair 1.1

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5

 

 

“I’m gonna get her drunk and her hard, I’m gonna make her pregnant. I don’t care.” Jiyong grunts.

“Making her pregnant is not an option.” Dara said after Jiyong told her what happened. “You’re from a royal family, Ji, and they don’t accept pregnancies before marriage.”

“.”

“Let’s just stick to the plan, I’m sure she’s just bluffing.”

“No, Dara, she’s right, she got all the people we need.” He rubbed his face harshly. “Ugh!!”

Dara paused, “calm down Jiyong, you’ll find a way.”

“What way? I’m at the dead end.”

Dara smiling, “then climb the wall.”

 

+

 

Jiyong is attending an opening of newest collection of Sotheby’s art gallery in Hongkong with Chaerin.

Chaerin is still refuse to talk to him and Jiyong didn’t really make any effort. And even though Chaerin’s head is full of the strategy to break up with him, from the outside, Jiyong and Chaerin is looking like the perfect couple anyone could imagine.

"She's a keeper." A woman from another corner of the gallery said.

"What about him? Every mother wants him to be their son in law." The other one replied while learning about the couple across the room.

These two women are just a socialite who's attending a gallery opening in Hongkong, there they met the latest hot-issued couple, Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin.

“But I heard Kwon Jiyong is a player.”

“Anyone will stop being player if they got goddess like Lee Chaerin in their arm.”

"So they really are dating?" Woman number one asked.

"They are! And its already almost a year, I guess. My daughter keep me updated about their story which like fairytale everyday! I wish my daughter catch a fish like Kwon Jiyong."

"Should we get closer to them?" Being linked with Kwons is having so much advantages, and that’s how the middle riches—its how they call rich people who probably rich because they are celebrities or government people, not a world wide business family who have been rich since hundred years a go—do the game.

 

Lee Chaerin nodded as Kwon Jiyong explain to her his thought behind the abstract painting by Jason Pollock. She looks stunning in a casual Chanel spring dress [pic]. Jiyong is in her casual shirt and blazer, talking about the paintings.

"I love how Pollock interpreted any form of emotion through splashing colors." He said.

"Yes..." Chaerin smiling, nodded. She notice camera is everywhere.

"What kind of painting you like?"

"I'm more into installation, Judd and Rondinone catches my eyes." She said.

"So you prefer having them in our future house wall?" Jiyong asked.

“There’s no ‘our’ future house, Oppa.” She whispers.

“You still think you can break up and get away from me?”

Chaerin just smiling.

“Don’t be stupid.” he said.

"Oh try me, oppa." she replied.

Jiyong looking at her, "I wish i don't have to warn you about the consequences of being selfishly stubborn, Chae..."

"Did you just talk about yourself? selfih stubborn... sound so much liek you, oppa." she smiles as if they are talking about something fun.

Jiyong scoffed then looking at a brochure in his hand. “Oh see this, baby, the painting is open for auction? Interesting.” He made his voice loud enough for people to hear.

Chaerin silently rolled her eyes, she most likely knew that he will spent more than $100,000 on a painting soon.

“Mr. Kwon junior?” woman number one that was talking about them from across the room greet Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded, “Yes… and ma’am you are…?”

“Oh I’m Mrs. Liem, from Liems development.”

Jiyong looks puzzled.

“I know Liems developer company, the one handle the old city of Kowloon during the restoration, am I right?” Chaerin smiled.

“That’s right.” The woman is now smiling snobby. Feels like she’s already at the same level. “So, Mr. Kwon, interested in any artwork?”

“Well,” he look at Chaerin, “looking at the artwork is not our main purpose tonight but yes I am interested in some paintings.”

“Which painting if I may know? Because I’m also a collector.”

“Excuse me.” A man coming, he’s the head of Royal counselor, Mr. Yang. “I’m sorry to interupt, but Mr. Kwon has to leave for a meeting.”

Suddenly another deputy coming to get Chaerin, “miss Chaerin, is there any place you want to see in Hongkong meanwhile Mr. Kwon attend a meeting?”

“I think Matt, my stylist, promise me a shopping spree?” she smiles.

Chaerin turned to Jiyong.

Jiyong immediately nodded and say “I’ll see you in dinner time.”

 

+

 

She’s sitting in a big beautiful roman medieval architectural with a touch of tropical garden in some necessary corners. She looking at her tea, its getting cold but she doesn’t feel like sipping it.

“Miss Chae honey, the tea’s gone cold.” Matthew, her stylist, said.

“I don’t drink Tisane.” She said, it’s a regular place where she often came when she’s in Hongkong, she always have template Roasted rose congou tea with bergamot oil which happened to have similar colour to lavender tisane tea and the manager of the place thinks she’ll get extra point with serve her right away without asking.

“Oh, oopsie…” he giggled. “someone’s getting fired~”

“I’m so damn tired, Matt, I’m tired of smiling, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter