love affair 1.2

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

9

 

 

“This is not how you built image.” Mr. Yang sighing after he saw amateur videos of Jiyong and Chaerin partying and some blur pictures of them kissing.

“But at least people believe that we’re together for real.” Jiyong defended.

“Who said you’re not together for real? People already think that you two are couple, we don’t need more credible situations here, all I need is good news, and being photograph like this make you look like an irresponsible party goers.”

Jiyong and Chaerin didn’t say anything.

“Jiyong, you’re gonna have the throne of Kwon’s businesses. You’ll become one of the most powerful person in Asia.”

“I know.”

“So stop making a fool of yourself.”

Chaerin peek on him, she knew he’s trying to push the anger, Mr. Yang has hurt his pride.

“Counselor Yang,” Chaerin said, “We really didn’t know that partying is not allowed.”

“It’s allowed, Chaerin, but not that wild party.”

“I’m the one who had that wild party, Jiyong was having a boring party with his friends,”

“What the—“ Jiyong is trying to confront but Chaerin raised her hand a little, made him stop.

“He was just holding glass of scotch and sitting around the VIP area. While I came with friends and dancing crazily, that’s how I’m partying in LA, I really didn’t know that I can’t do that here because of Jiyong’s reputation…”

“Chaerin…” Mr. yang wanted to say something but Chaerin keep going.

“And Jiyong is not making fool of himself, he did so much great things for the company, he’s been obeying every rule, so I really wanted to tell you this, me and Jiyong is still very young, and I think it will be great that people could see that we’re just like ordinary people who still can have fun and being a bit messy sometimes. But… if its really will affect the company’s future or Jiyong’s name, I am really sorry.”

Mr. Yang didn’t say anything for a while.

“Well,” he took a deep breath, “I have nothing more to say.”

Mr. Yang left them.

Chaerin exhales.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“You’re not a fool, ok?” she said.

“Why would you said that? Aren’t you hate me?”

Chaerin scoffed, “I do.”

“Then why defending me?”

“I was defending myself, calling you a fool automatically saying that I’ll marry a fool.”

 

 +

 

Jiyong drive her home after they got scolded by Mr. Yang. Chaerin unbuckle the seatbelt when they reach Chaerin front house.

“Chae.” Jiyong called her.

“Yes?”

He paused. “How… how’s Ash?”

“Uh… why you suddenly asked?”

“Nothing, just curious.”

“Well, we haven’t really talk, but I guess he still a little annoyed.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Okay, good night.” Chaerin step off the Jiyong’s black matte Lamborghini.

Jiyong also get off the car.

“Anyway.” He said, leaning on the car. “Chaerin…”

Chaerin standing in front of him, “hm?”

“What if we make another agreement.”

“What?”

“I broke up with all paramours and you broke up with Ash.”

Chaerin startled. “N-no, oppa, that’s not fair.” She said, “You don’t have feelings for those girls while I do have feelings for Ash.”

Jiyong paused, “Ah you’re right…”

“And… aren’t we going to get divorce later?” she asked.

Jiyong slowly nodded. “But you know… building a company is not easy and fast.”

“I think I know…”

“I need years.” He said.

“Yeah… I know...”

“Will that be okay for you? For Ash?”

She nodded, Chaerin took a deep breath then said, “Maybe…”

Suddenly Jiyong saw tears in the corner of her eyes. She look away so Jiyong won’t catch it.

“Hey, are you ok?”

She nodded but the tears coming down.

“Chae…”

“I feel so bad for him, he doesn’t deserves all of this… we love each other, oppa, we just can’t be together because of me…”

“But he’s gonna wait for you, right?”

“I hope so…” she nodded, “I hope so…”

Jiyong pull her to his embrace, Chaerin drown her face to his chest, “It’s alright, it’s alright…”

 

+

 

Chaerin get into her room, she took her cellphone and press Ash’s number.

“Hmm.” he shortly answer, still irritated.

“Babe…” she said, “how are you?”

“Good, great.”

“Babe… don’t make it harder for me please…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter