family affair 1.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

 

Dictionary

af·fair (əˈfer/) 

noun

noun: affair; plural noun: affairs

“an event or sequence of events of a specified kind or that has previously been referred to.”

 

+

 

“This way, sir.” Kwon Jiyong just get off from his private plane, walked towards the special gate in his black oversized jacket, expensive t-shirt and neat hair. His sunglasses hanging on his small snob nose.

He passed the immigration when he saw another figure, this lounge is usually very quiet since this is special lounge for the private jet owner only, and there’s that girl, Lee Chaerin.

She turned to Jiyong.

They were exchanging glare for few second before Chaerin—followed by her assistant—came to him and greet him.

“Anyeong, oppa.” She bowed.

Jiyong nodded.

 

+

 

A new fairytale?

Modern Prince and Princess, Kwon Jiyong (Kwon Royal & Co) and Lee Chaerin (Lee Medicals) spotted at Gimpo airport together. Source claims the private jet is just landed from Monaco, no news of dating confirmed by the Royal spoke person but we are more than willing to know about this modern fairytale.

 

Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin knew it was a trap, landed at the same time in private lounge of Gimpo airport with bunch of paparazzi in front is definitely not a coincidence and something easily made by the two families representatives.

Jiyong, that day, was just landed from holiday in London meanwhile Lee Chaerin was just landed from LA, she live there for her master degree. She was surprised to see Jiyong there ‘til they greet each other properly.

First time they officially introduced to each other was 13 years a go, they more or less knew that one day someone from Kwon will marry someone from Lee, as they both are from the last Royal families left in Korea.

The 16 years old Jiyong met the 12 years old Chaerin and can’t believe that one day he has to marry that talkative girl. She was keep talking to Mr. Yang the Royal counselor, asking about this and that and that makes Jiyong sick.

Then they met again in several events but no further conversation, just smiling to each other until Chaerin has to leave to study in the US and Jiyong grew up being a Casanova.

Don't imagine them to still running a kingdom but in this modern era, the Royal families now is the landlord of Korea, even Asia. .

Having one mall already made you rich people but imagine having more than 10 malls around Asia, several apartment buildings, office tower and town houses. That's the Kwon.

Meanwhile the Royal psychiatrist family, the Lee is now running the medical business around Asia, Lee owned 5 big hospitals around Asia and some medical schools. Chaerin is the only child from the Lee, she’s the double heiress, a medical kingdom from her father side and five stars traditional restaurant spread around the world from her mother’s side. She knew since the start that she will end up with Kwon Jiyong, the only son of the Kwon.

They went separate ways before the private lounge door with so many paparazzis out there, Chaerin immediately get into her car and Jiyong did the same.

 

+

 

“Do you know something about the airport scheme?" Jiyong asked a petit girl sitting in front of him at one of Kwon’s building.

“You should ask Mr. Yang, not me.” Sandara Park, the girl sitting in front of him shrugged her shoulders, she’s one of Jiyong’s sister’s close friend and one of only few people he trust.

“I’m curious why they suddenly trying to make dating news.”

“To make your wedding later seems natural?” Dara put down some documents, “Here, read all the journal I compile, its useful for the project.”

Jiyong look at the documents with the corner of his eyes, Dara is working for Kwon, she replaced Dami, Jiyong sister, when she suddenly decided not to work again. Dami kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter