Denial

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Two: Denial [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

"Eunjae-ya, you must have drunk too much and dreamt about Jungkook!" I sat up in my apartment, slapping my cheeks. "How could you think he'll accompany you to the apartment?! Stop being so selfish!" 

I stood up, and breathed out, immediately crinkling my nose as I smelled the air. Yuck. Omg. It was horrible. 

"See? One more reason Jungkook wouldn't appear and kiss you! Who would kiss someone who drank alcohol! Jongshincharyo! (Come to your senses)." I rubbed my eyes but suddenly I felt a rumbling in my stomach, so I ran to the washroom, emptying all the contents I'd consumed into the toilet bowl. 

Ugh. I was just so disgusting, there was no way JEON JUNGKOOK would come to my apartment. He'd be mad if he did so. I'm a crazy girl who dreams about him daily, eventhough he's actually never going to be with me. 

I sighed. This won't do me much good.. 

I quickly cleaned up and went on my laptop. Tomorrow there was a fansign. I'd be sure to attend that! 

_____

Jeon Jungkook sprinted quickly, mad at himself. How could he have done this? They were at the peak of their career, and he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he was the one to bring the whole group down because of a dumb scandal! 

"Jeon Jungkook...what have you done?" He cursed himself as he reached the apartment his hyungs and him shared, bursting in and shutting the door. He was breathing heavily, and ran his hands through his hair in frustration. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook, you're so late!" The oldest band member, Kim Seokjin, called Jin-hyung by all his dongsaengs, screamed at him in annoyance. Jungkook didn't reply, staring at the floor as he slid down near the entrance, grabbing his hair. 

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, walking towards the maknae in concern and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Did fans chase you?" Jungkook shook his head. "I-Its nothing, hyung. I just wanted to feel a bit free so I went for a run." Jungkook replied quickly and stood up, rushing to the room he shared with Jimin-hyung and J-hope-hyung. 

Jin stared after the boy, eyebrows furrowed, "Ugh, did I just smell soju?" He wondered out loud, and Namjoon appeared, "Nah, we can't be having that until we finish promotions." Jin agreed with Rapmon. 

Jungkook burst into the room, scaring the crap out of J-Hope and Jimin who were filming something live, "Yah, Jungkookie! Don't scare us like that!" J-Hope whined and Jungkook quickly apologized. Jimin called Jungkook to join them. "Yeah, I'll be back in five minutes, hyung." He informed and rushed to the washroom, locking it behind him.

Once in there, he slipped off his hoodie and turned the tap on, looking at himself in the mirror. Quickly, he splashed water on his face, as if trying to forget the incident. It didn't work, obviously.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair, sighing. Why had he done that? She had been cute, he would admit that, but in his life he had seen many cute girls and didn't kiss them like he did to her. 

Her brown eyes staring up at him in confusion as he connected their lips was playing in his mind. His heart started beating fast. He didn't know what was special about her; her simplicity, maybe? Or the fact that she loved her actor-oppa so much that she was willing to cry over him? Or the fact that he, Jeon Jungkook, was her bias? 

Either way, it was over now. He'd never see her again. Although she was an ARMY, he was done. He would never do this kind of mistake again. 

Mistake.. 

But, the problem was...he didn't feel like it was a mistake. 

He didn't even know her name.

Jungkook, don't act like an idiot. 

He splashed water on his face yet again. He'll pretend that today never happened. He will forget about her.

And out he went, to join Jimin and J-Hope hyung. 

_____

I opened my eyes, the sound of Suga's y voice in BTS Fire waking me up. I looked at the called id, it was my friend, Hyerim. I picked it up.

"YAH! You b*tch! Why didn't you pick up your ****ing phone, you ****!" Her colourful words continued rolling into my ears as I groaned, my head hurting. 

"Hyerim-ah.." I groaned out as she continued screaming at me, thinking that I was nonexistent. 

"Eunjae, you had better be ready in ten minutes. Did you *****ing see the time?! You wanna be later for oppadeul fan meeting?!" She screamed in my ear and cut the call. This got me to wake up. The time...I looked at my phone. It was 11 in the morning. Their fanmeeting was at 5 pm. However, since we needed to be able to get good seats, Hyerim and I used to go 4 hours early. Her bias was Kim Taehyung, a.k.a V. I didn't want her to know, but he was my bias wrecker. Sometimes, he randomly did something which would touch my heart. However, I didn't wanna admit it to her as she'd probably kill me. 

I took a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter