The Same Floor as BTS?!

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Fifteen: The Same Floor as BTS?! [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Um..hello?" Kim Eunjae sighed as she stared down at Min Yoongi who was currently passed out on her. She held his phone in her hand and was talking to Kim Seokjin (Jin) who was still very much shocked. 

"Well..um.. firstly...uh.." Jin blanked out and Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) rolled his eyes and took the phone from Jin, speaking into it, "Firstly, why are you talking on Suga-hyung's phone? Who are you?" J-Hope didn't mean to be rude, but he didn't want his hyung to get into trouble because of a random girl. 

V's heart crunched up as he heard. He needed to help her. Why was she talking on Suga-hyung's phone?

Jimin bit his lip. He wanted to see her badly. 

Jungkook glided his tongue along the inner lining of his mouth, thinking hard about what to do.

"Who I am..isn't important. Suga-oppa- no, Suga-sshi has passed out in the executive elevator, and the elevator has stopped. He's.." Eunjae touched Suga's forehead and her eyes widened in concern, "He's burning up too much! What do I do?! Ahh...ottoekhae?!" Eunjae started panicking as she almost cried. 

The maknae line who was hearing this, immediately ran from the dressing room, making the other hyungs look at each other. 

"Ah, never mind. Suga-sshi is waking up." Eunjae sighed in relief, "A-anyway, please tell your manager to help us, oppa.." Eunjae thanked J-Hope and cut the call. 

She sighed, her heart beating loudly as she stared at Suga who was stirring in his sleep. He slowly cracked his eyes open, starting tiredly at Eunjae, "We're..still stuck here?" Eunjae nodded and slowly pushed Suga to lean against the elevator wall as she stood up, making Suga blink in confusion. 

Eunjae smiled slightly at him and turned to the elevator button panel, clicking the phone button hard as she screamed into the speaker, "There's a person who needs to go to the hospital right here! Please do your job and get us out quickly!" She repeatedly scolded and complained loudly. She was so loud, Suga closed his eyes from her voice, his nose crinkling slightly. 

"Ani, what do you guys think of us? Just because we're not some great executives doesn't mean that you can delay your work! Come fast please, the person who's with me is really, really sick! We've been waiting for fifteen minutes already, and also this building is full of people! Help us, quick!" Eunjae loudly chided and huffed as she turned off the speaker, not paying any attention to the lady on the other end. 

"Wow," Suga breathed out and Eunjae turned to him, laughing nervously, "I'm so..sorry for shouting so loudly..I mean..uh.." Suga stared blankly at her before he burst out laughing, his gummy laugh looking oh-so cute. Eunjae's heart fluttered as he continued laughing, "You're so funny, Eunjae.." He laughed so hard that he started coughing, making Eunjae jump as she walked closer to him in concern, "Suga-sshi! Are you ok-" Eunjae tripped over his ankle and fell hard, her hands landing next to his head on the elevator wall and her lips on his neck. Eunjae blinked, the two were momentarily frozen until Eunjae realized her position. She sprang back, sitting up straight.

"I'm..I'm so sorry!" Eunjae apologized repeatedly and Suga just brushed it off, "You're the first girl who cornered me," he joked and Eunjae flamed red, stammering, "i-I didn't want to do that..i-i mean, I did, but not in this way, uh..I.." Suga laughed again. The two didn't notice Eunjae's lipstick marks on his neck. 

The elevator door opened and Suga and Eunjae looked at the mechanic who was smiling at them apologetically, "We're so sorry for the late service." Yoongi quickly turned away and slipped the mask on his face and sunglasses as well. 

_______

I stared at the mechanic until a man pushed past him and ran in.

BTS' manager ran into the elevator, pulling Yoongi up slowly and they quickly disappeared. Yoongi turned to look one last time at me before going along with his manager.

I bit my lip as I picked up my stuff, getting out quickly myself and bowing to the mechanic.

I heard loud voices coming my way and recognized the voice of V and..Jimin? 

Oh, no. I wasn't supposed to see him.. 

I quickly ran behind a broad pillar, hiding myself but I was still in earshot. A few seconds later, I heard V loudly asking what happened in the place. I visibly paled when I heard Jimin's voice, my heart hammering loudly. He was so near yet so far away. 

Biting my lip, I slowly backed away but then I hit something instead. It felt..warm? 

A hand quickly grabbed my wrist and I turned in shock. Jungkook was staring at me. "J-Jungkook?" I sputtered out, my heart wrenching as the boy didn't reply to me, pulling me away instead. I followed blindly behind, turning behind to look at Jimin and V. They seemed to be talking to each other, completely unaware of us. 

Jungkook pulled me to the fire exit stairs and closed the door behind us. He didn't utter a single word, but instead tightened his grip on my wrist. I looked up at him, he had a blank expression on his face. 

"Jungkook?" I asked, "What's... happening?" 

"Why were you with Suga-hyung, Kim Eunjae-sshi?" Jungkook inquired, and my eyes widened when he called me my full name. I almost teared up at his coldness but gathered myself together and replied back, "I got stuck in an elevator with him.. Jungkook." I whispered lowly. 

Jungkook's eyes hardened and he banged the wall next to the door, making me flinch. "Elevator..? All dressed up like this?" I looked down at myself and noticed that my shirt and pants were all ruffled up, "Uh..I dressed up for something else.." 

Jungkook stepped closer to me, doing that 'tongue gliding across inside of cheek' that he always does when he's pissed. Why d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter