Holding Back

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Thirteen: Holding Back [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

I stood still; Jungkook was acting extremely irrational and had immediately kissed me when he came up to the roof. 

I lightly tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. He was kissing me with such ferocity that I was wondering if he was trying to prove something to himself. Although my heart was fluttering and butterflies were running in my stomach, I gained my strength and pushed my boyfriend away, who couldn't meet my gaze. 

"Jungkook. I know that you didn't know about you being on 'We Got Married'. " I calmly assured and he visibly relaxed, "Eunjae, the company...they've forced this on me..." 

"Exactly.." I nodded, looking at my feet, "The company is doing what is best for you.." my voice got stuck in my throat as Jungkook approached closer, grabbing my wrist gently as he made me look at him."Eunjae..I..I don't want to go on the show." 

I widened my eyes, "What? Are you thinking straight, Jeon Jungkook?" I exclaimed and he stared at me, confusion clear on his face. I sighed, "It's an amazing opportunity for you to increase your popularity and BTS' popularity!" 

Jungkook froze as if he didn't expect me to tell that, "Jungkook, if you go on this show, you will become more popular. I'm really happy with you being on the show, I'm really, really happy." I lied and Jungkook looked at me, straight into my eyes. Hopefully there were no signs of my lies..? 

"What is this..?" Jungkook muttered, letting go of my wrist as I looked at him, surprised. "What is what..?" 

"What kind of girlfriend asks her boyfriend to get married to another girl, although virtually?" Jungkook murmured, frustration in his voice. I opened my mouth to speak, stammering slightly. 

"I'm..I'm not a normal girlfriend," I uttered, and he stared at me in exasperation, "M-My.. my boyfriend is my bias..I'd like anything which can benefit him to..happen.." my voice trailed off as Jungkook's angry eyes met mine. 

"So I should go on that show, and flirt with the girl on national television, right?" Jungkook gave a tight-lipped smile and I froze, "I didn't mea-" 

"Alright, noona. I'll do it." Jungkook smiled annoyedly again, and I bit my lip, thinking what to do.

"Jungkoo-" I started but was cut off when Jungkook touched my cheek, making me jump, "I hope these cheeks won't be wet after your decision. I..I don't want my girlfriend to cry..ever."

Oh boy, you're too late.. why do you have to be so goddamn sweet?

"Jungkook.. shouldn't we stop this?" I told with all my might, and Jungkook dropped his hand immediately from my cheek, making me miss the warmth immediately. 

"Stop what?" Jungkook asked, his eyes hardening. He knew the answer, yet he wanted to tell me once again. 

My eyes fell to the floor, staring at a lone rock present on the concrete floor. It seemed mildly interesting.. 

"This..dating. I know we like each other ..but people who take part in this show can't date other people outside.." I completed, glancing up at Jungkook, who had turned to a stone. He was looking at me in vexation. 

"Kim Eunjae.." he sighed, an angry sigh, "Do-Do you think us idols don't have feelings? Do you think I won't get hurt with whatever you say?" 

I shook my head, tearing up slightly, "It's.. It's not like that, Jungkook.. I-I'm just trying to do something good-"

"Good?" Jungkook huffed, "Who cares about good?" 

"Jungkook, let's handle this calmly.." I reassured, and Jungkook stepped back, shaking his head, "Noona. You think of me as a kid, don't you? A kid incapable of thinking for himself..a kid with a childish love.." 

I rapidly shook my head, "It isn't like that.. Jungkook..we can still be friend-" he didn't listen to me as he turned around, walking away. I stood there, flabbergasted. 

He was just at the threshold of the door when I loudly shouted, "JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook stopped, without turning, "If you leave the roof, then  we're officially over!" I loudly and boldly exclaimed. It took me a lot of courage to tell that..

He turned to look at me, making me notice soft tears running down his cheeks. I stopped short, knowing that I had worsened the situation. 

He smiled sadly, looking straight into my eyes, "We didn't even start for it to be over.." I opened my mouth but he interrupted, "I do love you, Eunjae. Like a man's love." He said as his eyes travelled to the floor. 

My heart clenched painfully as the boy turned around, firmly leaving. 

No..no I should..I should explain it to him..

"Jungkook-" I cried out, trying to run behind him but a hand grabbed my wrist. I freaked out and turned to find Suga staring at me, his eyes hard. Min- freaking- Yoongi was staring at me.

"What the f.uck do you think you're doing?" Suga asked and I stammered, "W-Wha-.. H-How.." 

"Leave Jungkook alone. You've already broken up with him, don't follow him around now." Suga calmly said, turning to leave. I huffed, "I didn't follow him around! I.. I love-" 

Suga turned to look at me, a huge glare visible on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter