Goodbye?

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Sixteen: Goodbye? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

"Oh, hyung, what's that on your neck?" Kim Namjoon (RM) asked the older member of his group. Min Yoongi (Suga) looked at the said spot and shook his head, "Dunno, what is it?" 

RM stepped closer to Suga to examine it and smirked when he realized what it was, "Ohoho, hyung, what did you do with that girl in the elevator, huh?" 

"Who? Number 36? Nothing, I was knocked out for most of the time. What's it?" Suga asked impatiently to his dongsaeng. 

"A kiss mark." RM laughed, grinning. Suga's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. 

He had been rushed back to the dressing room after getting stuck in the elevator with Kim Eunjae, their fan who had been too kind to him. 

"Oh, my, god." Kim Seokjin (Jin) exclaimed as he jumped in and saw what RM was talking about, "It is, it's a kiss mark!" He screeched, making Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) turn his head in the trio's direction, "Kiss mark?"

"Ah, shut up, aish.." Suga muttered, coughing. "Stay away from me, don't ruin the performance by getting a cold." 

Jin face palmed while RM rolled his eyes slightly at Suga's antics. The hyung line waited while Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung (V) returned back to the dressing room. V was in deep thought while Jimin was disappointed. He couldn't see Eunjae even when he wanted to. 

"Yah, where's Jungkookie?" J-Hope asked V who just shrugged. 

Sure enough, moments later, Jungkook walked in, an air around him which said "leave me alone." 

He sat next to Suga on the couch, his lips as he tried to calm down. He did feel heartbroken, but he couldn't do anything about it. The girl he loved was so adamant about her ways.. 

He decided he'd give his all into the show he was filming to make his ARMY happy. 

He looked at Suga-hyung who had his eyes closed. Jungkook's eyebrows knitted together when he saw there was a kiss mark on Suga's neck. 

It was the same color as Eunjae's lipstick. 

Jungkook's eyes widened as he felt a spark of jealousy. He opened his mouth to ask but no words came out. 

"Alright, let's go perform!" RM announced after an awkward silence and the makeup artists suddenly rushed in, touching up each of the members makeup and hair style. Suga settled down onto the couch and drifted off to sleep after taking medicine. He could maybe attend the interview. 

Bangtan Sonyeondan walked onto the stage (except Suga), performing their hit 'DNA' and 'mic drop'. 

The MCs cheered on the side as the fans screamed their hearts out. Yoon Hyerim watched on as BTS performed with their enthusiasm and charm, her heart melting. She felt sad that Eunjae won't attend any BTS events anymore because it hurt her.

V glanced at the crowd, his eyes searching for Eunjae. He spotted her best friend and he grinned, making her smile back. What happened to Eunjae? I haven't seen her, or talked to her for three days...

Finally, the performance ended and chairs were brought for the members. Suga walked in as well, and ARMY screamed when they saw him approaching. Suga had wiped off the kiss mark. He did not want to have any scandal. He also perfectly knew how that came on his neck. 

The MCs entered the stage, cheering and BTS laughed at their antics. 

The MCs asked general questions at first, about their comeback, performance in the United States, their awards and stuff until the MC cleared his throat, "So one of you has been chosen for the latest season of 'We got married'?" He wiggled his eyebrows and BTS cheered, looking at Jungkook and laughing. Jungkook just grinned, trying to forget about her. 

"Ah, yes." Jungkook agreed and some ARMYs cheered while others groaned. 

"Golden maknae..can you guess who will be your wife?" Jungkook shook his head and in walked a staff member, handing him an envelop. Jungkook opened it and read it, highly confused. 

Jimin took the envelope and saw the letter, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. 

"what's there in it?" The MC urged, and Jimin read it out, "It's my hour, it's your hour...it's in English?"

The entire crowd cheered as they guessed who it was. Jungkook was extremely confused and the MC laughed, "The lyrics are from their debut song, try to guess it!" 

V clicked his fingers, immediately realizing who it is, "Girls' Hour?" Jungkook's mouth dropped open slightly. He was JungSHOOK. 

Girls' Hour was an extremely popular trio girl group who had debuted two years back. Their debut single "our hour" had broken records on the k-chart and they had also won 'best social artist 2016.'

"That's right!" The mc cheered as BTS just smiled, happy for their maknae. Jungkook faked a smile, and it looked real enough. 

"Who does BTS think the wife is?"  The MC asked as BTS pretended to think hard, although they all knew who the wife was except Jungkook. 

"Alice, Ana and June.." Jungkook muttered in the mic, thinking hard. He never found their group fascinating, so he didn't know how he'll act around his to-be wife. 

"I think it's June.." he finally decided. She was the youngest, like him, one year younger than Jungkook. 

The "ting" echoed around the Auditorium and ARMY cheered.

June, whose real name was Do Mijoo, was known as the nation's cute star. An expert at aegyo, her innocence managed to pull all fans into the fandom, G-Lovelies. 

Jungkook smiled as all his hyungs patted his back in excitement. He'd try to move on. Jungkook decided, his happy expression slightly fading when he realized Eunjae would know about this soon. 

He hoped she wouldn't cry. 

___

"Yah! Where are you, I came to your apartment to talk to you!" Hyerim groaned into the phone as I took my phone slightly away from my ear. "Chill, woman. What's the matter?" I asked back and she screeched into my ear, "Where the hell are you?"

"Oh, I'm never returning to that apartment again." I spoke into the phone and she froze on the phone, "What? Eunjae-ya..what are you doing?! What do you mean? Kookie..uh..Listen...dying isn't the optio-" 

I cut her off, "I moved in with my dongsaeng. Come over to 'Hannam the Hill.'" 

She was quiet for a few seconds, until she screamed, "Where?!" I sighed.

She was in awe when she entered my apartment, gasping at the amount of luxury, "Yah, why didn't you tell me you were so goddamn rich?" 

I smiled sheepishly, "I wanted a friend who liked me the way I am." Hyerim tutted and pulled me into her embrace, grinning, "You're so cute, Eunjae. Much better than June or July or whatever."

I laughed, "Poor girl. She's just on we got married with him, we don't have to hate her. Besides, I've seen some of her videos, she seems good for him." 

Hyerim pulled back, staring seriously at me, "Jungkook didn't look happy at all. He was forcing a smile. I'm pretty sure many ARMY noticed that." 

I faked a smile, "it's alright, he'll understand why I did that after he falls for her." I played with the hem of my shirt.

"Yah, Kim Eunjae, aren't you being a little too much? You're underestimating his feelings.." Hyerim started angrily but stopped when she saw my eyes welling up slightly with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter