Drunken Confessions

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twenty Two: Drunken Confessions [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

Kim Eunjae could feel all her senses become alert. The tip of her feet and fingers were tingly as she was kissing Park Jimin back. She felt his closeness, his hands roaming her clothed back and she honestly found it so comfortable. 

She hadn't felt like this in many years. The last time she trusted a man, the man ended up blackmailing her. 

But Park Jimin was different. 

She had never felt uncomfortable with him. He always managed to make her feel comfortable. His words, his laughs, heck- just his touch, made her feel safe and loved. His feelings were conveyed clearly with the way he kissed her. Passionately.. yet so carefully, like she would break if he hurried. He had fallen in love with her and he tried to show it in his kisses. 

Eunjae lowered her head at the same time Jimin pulled back from the kiss. His eyes were closed and they fluttered open. Their eyes met for a short while and Eunjae looked away, blushing wildly. A light blush was on Jimin's cheeks as well but he didn't have any need to be embarrassed right now. 

He had decided he would submit himself to Eunjae. 

"Don't look away." Jimin whispered, making Eunjae look at him, her heart thumping so loudly that she was afraid he might feel the vibrations. 

"C-Can I get down now? You got your kisses.." Eunjae stammered, almost kicking herself for stammering. Jimin smiled calmly, "Sure." He found the way she was flustered so cute. 

Eunjae looked away momentarily as she tried to get down but as soon as she landed on her feet, Jimin bent down and scooped her up into his arms. 

"J-Jimin?" She asked, alarmed. Jimin bit his lip. 

He didn't want to leave her tonight.

"You got down. I didn't break my deal." Jimin said, walking towards her room. Eunjae just stared at him, not knowing what to say. Jimin grinned and he opened her door, shutting it behind him. 

"Do you want it?" He inquired carefully and Eunjae blinked, "Want what?" 

Jimin laughed. So innocent. 

"I'll show it to you." He placed her on her bed, making her sit in between her pillows. Eunjae could feel herself blush when he took off the hoodie he was wearing, leaving him in his shirt. He sat down in front of her, smiling, "You didn't get it?" 

"E-Eunhyuk is in the next room." Eunjae stammered and Jimin smirked, "So if he wasn't here...you'd agree?" 

Eunjae froze. She was so confused. Her face turned many shades of pink. Jimin reached up to her face, pulling off her glasses and neatly folding it on her side table. He reached his palm out and touched her face, scooting closer. Placing his palm on her cheek, he leaned in again, "I'll stop when you tell me to...Eunjae." 

He leaned in, encompassing her lips in his yet again. He kissed her slowly at first. Each time he kissed her, he could feel her relaxing in his touch. He didn't know how many times he had kissed her now, but each time felt like the first one. He could still feel her lips trembling under his, and how she kissed back with so much uncertainty. 

Pulling back, he frowned at her, "Eunjae.. you're perfect." She looked down and he pulled her face up slowly, "Look at me. You're the most perfect person I've met in my life. You're beautiful, okay?" 

Eunjae shook her head, "I shouldn't be doing this, Jimin. I'm not sure about my feelings, I've been leading you on.. you don't deserve this." 

Jimin shushed her, "No..I'm so glad I have the opportunity to be in love with you. You're... amazing. This is what I thought about you first time I met you in Busan and it's still what I think about you." He shuffled closer to her, pulling her into a tight embrace. 

He whispered sweet things in her ear and she relaxed finally. "I love you." Jimin mumbled and Eunjae nodded, "I... Thank you." She didn't want to tell something which would give him false hope.

"Now..." Jimin pulled back and stared at her eyes which were a bit more confident, "Kiss me like you mean it, babe. I'm okay with whatever you do."  

She blushed at the word and she leaned upwards slightly, kissing him again. How many times had they kissed? 

Jimin reached down and intertwined his fingers with her right hand, disconnecting their kiss as he kissed her jaw and then her neck. Showering it with feathery kisses, he smiled when he felt her breath becoming heavy. 

This was enough. He was satisfied with it..for now. 

Jimin laid her on her bed, tucking her in. He tried to calm himself down. Seeing Eunjae so vulnerable in front of him almost made him lose control. He'd only do it with her when she was sure of her feelings. 

"Jimin?" She asked, her voice quivering. "W-What happened?" Jimin shook his head lightly, softly smiling at her, "It's late..I have a schedule in the morning." He almost wanted to kiss her again when she looked disappointed. 

To lighten up the mood, he decided to joke, "Besides, Eunhyuk is in the next room." He laughed when she rolled her eyes, "You're such a tease."

"That I am, babe." His eyes twinkled. He bent down to leave a chaste kiss on her forehead, "Alright..I'm leaving. Gotta go get some sleep." He stood up from her, but she caught his wrist.

"Don't go.." she whispered and Jimin gulped. Eunjae was making it hard for him. He settled down onto the bed next to her, holding her hand tightly. "I'll be here till you fall asleep, babe." Jimin murmured. Eunjae closed her eyes slowly, falling asleep due to his presence. He her hair gently until she completely fell asleep. 

Jimin stared at her. Why had he fallen for her? It just makes everything so complicated. He'd have to try so hard to get her love because he knew he had so many competitors. 

"Don't give up," he scolded himself. "Eunjae wouldn't want you to do that...would she?"

As if on cue, Eunjae mumbled in her sleep, "Park Jimin.."

He grinned. Yep, he definitely wasn't going to give up, especially when such a breathtaking girl called out his name in her sleep.

___ 

Jimin tiptoed into his room which he shared with Jungkook and J-hope-hyung. He had only four hours till he had to wake up again. 

He smirked, he didn't mind the reason why he couldn't sleep. 

"Jimin." J-Hope's voice scared the crap out of him. "What happened to you? Why did you come so late?" 

"Nothing..hyung. I was just... taking a walk downstairs. Yeah.." Jimin denied quickly. 

"Really?" J-Hope asked. Jimin vigorously nodded his head. Please don't catch me...please don't catch me...

"Where's your hoodie then?" J-Hope questioned. Jimin bit his lip. 

J-Hope turned to look at him, "listen..I don't disapprove of you liking a girl. Just...be careful about it." 

Jimin nodded, "Okay, hyung..." He raised his fingers up to his lips and smiled. Those were the most memorable kisses he had in his life. 

And most passionate.

"What's her name again?" J-Hope asked, smiling. 

"Kim Eunjae." Jimin whispered, as if dazed. J-Hope questioned, "is she good to you? 

Jimin smirked, looking at him, "Damn good. She's way too good to me." J-Hope laughed, "you kissed just now, didn't you? Your lips look so swollen." 

Jimin denied it vigorously, but J-Hope cut in, "I know everything." The two laughed. 

"Well..kiss is an understatement." Jimin grinned and J-Hope gasped. The two laughed yet again.

Unknown to both of them, Jungkook had heard everything. 

He couldn't believe his hyung was also a competitor... and he kissed Eunjae?

____ 

"Noonaaaaa wake up!" Eunhyuk's annoying voice reached my ears as I groaned in my sleep. I reached around my bed, realizing that Jimin had disappeared. 

My eyes shot open as events of last night quickly flashed in my mind. Such...such hot kisses with Park Jimin... 

I could feel myself blushing. I..hadn't gone so far with any of the other members. I felt extremely guilty of what I had done.

That's it, Eunjae. We have to stop this. We can't be kissing every member. Learn to push them away. DON'T LEAD THEM ON!  

I sat up in my bed, still groggy. Looking at the time, I screamed. It was freaking 10:30 am. 

"Eunhyuk! Why the hell didn't you wake me up earlier! I'm late to college!" I groaned as Eunhyuk entered the room. He was dressed, making me realize he was leaving to Busan for a few days to get the paperwork from his high school done. 

"Noona, make sure Hyerim-noona doesn't see other guys." Eunhyuk asked me and I blinked, "What?" 

He smiled. 

"You have a crush on her?" I asked, laughing. Seriously? 

"Crush..?" Eunhyuk closed his eyes, leaning against the doorframe. ".. whatever suits you, I guess." 

"Aww..." I gushed and realized I was late. "I'm going to kill you. I'll be freaking late for college cause you didn't wake me up."

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, "You were too busy kissing Jimin-hyung, that's why you were late. Don't blame it on me!" 

I opened my mouth and closed it, gasping like a fish, "How..do you know?" 

Eunhyuk shrugged, smirking slightly, "I saw you making out with him on the dining table." I flamed red and he laughed, "You're lucky." 

"W-Why?" I stammered, still embarrassed that my younger brother stumbled on Jimin and I kissing. 

He winked suggestively, "The house is empty for three days. Use it wisely." 

I gasped loudly, grabbing my pillow and throwing it on his face, "ert, I won't do anything!" 

He laughed, "Yeah, yeah..says the girl who was calling out 'Jimin', 'Jimin' in her sleep." He shook his head, "So thirsty for him." I turned hot. 

I was not thirsty! Was I..?

"Get out." I said, smiling dangerously at him. He did so, not before imitating kissing sounds. As soon as he was out, I grabbed my hair, "Eunjae, you idiot!" 

"Ah, by the way, " Eunhyuk came back in, "Are you going somewhere today?" 

"Yeah, college and later for drinking with some friends. Why?" I responded. He nodded, "Are there girls?" 

I laughed, "You remind me of dad." 

He pushed his glasses up, "Dad wanted me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter