An Enigma

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twenty-Six: An Enigma [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

Getting comfortable in the backseat with Park Jimin seemed to be very hard for me.

While Jimin and I had been talking outside the car, Eunhyuk had somehow managed to convince Hyerim to sit in the passenger seat, so I had no choice but to sit next to Jimin. 

I glanced at him through the corner of my eyes. He was staring outside the car window, a serene smile on his face. He finally seemed to look relaxed. He must have never had time to relieve his stress. In one way, this trip was good for Jimin. 

But it wasn't good for me. 

As if having heard my thoughts, Jimin turned his head and caught me staring at him. How embarrassing! 

I coughed slightly, trying to lighten the atmosphere. "It's so cold, isn't it?" Jimin smiled when I coughed again, "Eunhyuk, where are we going, by the way?" 

"You'll love it, noona!" Eunhyuk grinned at me, glancing through the rearview mirror. I huffed, glaring back at him, "I better!" I know I was being haughty but I just felt so flustered. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and Hyerim laughed at us, turning to look at Jimin, "Jimin-oppa, it must have been tough to come, with all the schedules and whatnot." 

Jimin pulled his eyes off me, HAD HE BEEN STARING AT ME? OH GOD! and grinned at Hyerim, "Aniyo, Hyerim-sshi, it was quite easy. I just convinced manager-hyungnim with my cuteness!" He winked at her and I could feel myself blush. IT WASN'T EVEN FOR ME! WHY AM I BLUSHING?! 

Hyerim turned red, covering her face, "Oppa, I'm an ARMY, I can't handle your cuteness." Jimin laughed, embarrassed, and Eunhyuk snorted, "I can be cute too!" 

I facepalmed as Hyerim giggled at my brother's stupidity. He lacked sense, that boy. 

Jimin just smiled, "Yeah, you're cute, Eunhyuk." Fudge I might start shipping them....

Eunhyuk's ears turned red, "Hyung! I feel funny, don't tell that ever again!" 

A NEW SHIP IS BORN! JiHyuk! 

Hyerim and I laughed hard, finding it cute when Jimin ruffled Eunhyuk's hair from behind him, making Eunhyuk turn flustered. "Hyung!" He protested in a whiny voice and Jimin backed into his seat, hands raised up in defense and laughing hard, "Alright, alright!" 

I just shook my head at them, the corner of my lips raised in a half smile. When I looked at what we were approaching, I almost screamed. 

A SKI RESORT! 

"Kim Eunhyuk..." My voice dropped a tone, "I love you!" 

He grinned, "Thanks, jagi. I love you too."​​​​ I looked at him in disgust and he laughed, "It's so fun to tease you, noona."

Hyerim snickered. 

Jimin laughed, "I agree with that." I hit his arm lightly and he caught my hand, grinning as he tightened his grip on it. His hand was warm, contrasting to my ice cold one. We had a small hand wrestling contest.

He suddenly stopped and I bit my lip. Jimin smiled at me, totally delighted to be teasing me.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I don't want to let go, babe, but unfortunately, I have to."

My ear turned hot as I gained the courage to respond to his flirting, "Y-You don't have to." 

Jimin just smiled mysteriously, letting his grip loosen as my hand fell out of his. Immediately missing his warmth, I reached for his hand but he buried it in his coat pocket, smiling the same way at me for the second time.

What...What does that...that hot smile mean?!

Didn't Park Jimin love skinship? Just what was happening?! 

Considering the smile he had on his perfect face, I figured he won't be telling me anytime soon.

"Do you like it, Hyerim-noona?" Eunhyuk's voice cut through my thoughts. Aw, he was being such a gentleman! 

"Yes, I love it. Thank you, Eunhyuk." Hyerim said in a timid voice. Woah, where was my best friend who was loud mouthed?! 

The two blushed while Jimin and I observed with smirks on our faces. They were so cute. They would definitely be a couple. 

Eunhyuk pulled up at the resort of the ski resort. It was a small resort with not many people around. Eunhyuk knew what to choose perfectly. I was proud of him. 

We would be staying the night and leaving the place the next day. Surprisingly, Eunhyuk had packed my bag. I ruffled his hair in thanks and he glared at me for ruining his perfectly stylized hair. 

Eunhyuk got us two rooms and it was decided that the girls would be in one while the boys in the one right opposite ours. 

I caught Jimin's eyes while retreating into the room for Hyerim and I and he smiled mischievously at me. Just what was he up to?! I was dying to know. 

Hyerim collapsed on our bed as soon as we came. I chuckled at her, "Get your up and moving, Hyerim-sshi. We gotta go to the ski resort!" 

"I got up at 4 AM to make sure I look perf-" she cut herself off when I narrowed my eyes at her, suspicious, "For whom?" As much as I knew Hyerim, she would NEVER dress up unless it was for attracting attention. I noticed that she had put extra effort today by wearing cute clothes and amazing makeup. 

"Hyerim..you like Jimin?" I asked in shock and she stared at me like I was mad, "I'm loyal to Taehyung!" She blushed, "It's..for Eunhyuk." 

Eunhyuk, score for you! 

"Oh, really?" I grinned, "All the best. I'd love to be your sister-in-law!" 

She coloured deeply, "Shut up, *****!" I laughed, "You curse at me but act like such a goody-goody in front of Eunhyuk." She giggles, "He may not like me back if he notices how I am." 

These two are so cute! Just confess already! I wanted to drag Eunhyuk here and mush these two's faces together. 

"He isn't like that. Don't worry!" I reassured her and she visibly relaxed. Then, she tensed up. 

"What happened with Jungkook, by the way? Didn't you go to him yesterday?" I awkwardly shifted on my feet. 

"You rejected him again?" She gasped in disbelief and I shook my head, "I told him to wait for my decision.."

"So, do you love him or not?" Hyerim glared at me, "Eunjae, it's time to make up your mind. You've led them on long enough." 

"I know, alright! I know full well that I've led them on too much, knowingly or unknowingly. I'll come at a decision soon enough." I gripped my hair in frustration.

Hyerim's eyes softened, "Don't take so much stress. Just think about who you'll miss the most if they go away from you. That's how I discovered my feelings, and I think you'll be able to as well." 

Her words of wisdom left me speechless as I changed into my ski wear in silence. She did the same. When did Hyerim become so mature? 

"Noona, you guys ready to head out?" Eunhyuk knocked on the door and I called out, "Yeah, just a minute!" 

We nodded at each other and left the room, finding Eunhyuk and Jimin waiting for us at the lobby. The resort was almost empty. 

We rented the ski equipment and headed out to the hills. 

"It's so refreshing here!" I cheered, stretching out my arms. Eunhyuk and Hyerim agreed while Jimin joined me in stretching his arms out as well, "Let's make this the best day of our lives!" I grinned at him and he did the same.

_____

"It's like this, Eunjae. See?" Jimin tried to teach Eunjae who was utterly failing at the skiing. She sighed, "Why is it so hard?" 

Jimin laughed, "It's your first time, isn't it?" Why was she so damn cute today?

Eunjae squeaked out, "Yes, but, it should be fine, right?" Jimin nodded, "Don't worry. Let's start with the easy ones first then." 

The two waddled to the ski hills. Eunhyuk had proposed splitting up into groups of two and the other group were currently having competitions and such, both knowing how to ski.

"Sorry, Jimin, because of me you can't ski..." Eunjae pouted as she looked down at the white snow. 

Jimin smiled at her, pulling her chin up with his palm, staring right into her eyes, "I can spend time with you though, babe. I'm happy for that. Besides, you aren't that bad. You'll be a pro in around fifteen minutes if you keep practicing!" 

"Don't lie." Eunjae looked away, blushing slightly, "I , be honest." 

"Okay, you do . A lot." Jimin confessed and she gasped, "That was brutal!" He grinned, "You told me to be honest." 

She rolled her eyes, "You go on, Jimin. I'll just go sit over there cause I can't enjoy anyway." 

Jimin grabbed Eunjae's wrist and tugged at it, "You'll leave me alone here? With no one? I'll be so lonely...and I don't want to be a third wheel between Eunhyuk and Hyerim-sshi..." 

And then he pouted. Eunjae immediately melted from his puppy dog eyes and complied, "Alright, I'll try!" 

He hugged her tightly, taking her by surprise. "This is why I love you." 

Eunjae coloured deeply and sighed softly, "I know." 

She felt so guilty for not knowing her feelings. Jimin was such a great guy, loved by millions. She can't be playing with his heart like this. She couldn't possibly be so vile. 

So she pushed him away slightly, "Let's go!" 

The two practiced till it was afternoon and finally they could slide down the medium height slope together, "That was amazing! Jimin, you're such a great teacher!" Eunjae praised.

Jimin smiled in embarrassment, "Thanks, Eunjae. You're a great learner, by the way." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter