Our Safe Haven

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Six: Our Safe Haven [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook entered their dorm, slamming the door shut behind them. Taehyung stretched, "Ah..that was refreshing." 

Jungkook crossed his arms as he glared slightly at V, "V-hyung, you shouldn't have co-" 

"And let the maknae get into trouble?" V questioned, smiling. Jungkook abruptly stopped talking as he stared at the older boy in front of him. Before he could reply, their hyung entered. 

"Yah, you both. Where did you go? Manger-hyung kept screaming at us when he found out you two were missing." Park Jimin raised an eyebrow at his two dongsaengs, huffing. He was so not pleased. 

"Yeah, I know. Manager-hyung almost bombed my ear." V groaned, clutching his ear as to emphasize the fact. 

"Where did you guys go?" Jimin asked curiously, but V and Jungkook just grinned. "Somewhere." They told in unison. V and Jungkook fistbumped as they left their hyung thinking. 

How...strange. Park Jimin shook his head. They're probably just having some fun. 

____ 

I stood there frozen, for at least ten minutes.

I tiptoed to the main door of my apartment, opening it and staring out. Thankfully, the source of my troubles had left. 

As much as I loved Jungkook...the boy was making my heart burst. 

I shut the door quickly and collapsed against it, grabbing my hair and ruffling it as I screamed, blushing. "H-He...he kissed my...my..." I could still feel the skin under my ear burn as I replayed the moment over and over again. Why was he making it such a kdrama?! 

Didn't he get that...his career would be in danger because of me? 

But.. 

The way he held my waist, the way he stared at me, demanding that I reply to his confession, the way he hugged me...the way he sneaked in a kiss.. 

It was just too overwhelming!

I squealed into my palms, regaining my senses and slapping my cheeks. "Yah, Yah, jeongshincharyo (come to your senses), Kim Eunjae!" 

My little fangirl fest was interrupted by my phone ringing. Hyerim called me to tell that we had to submit a huge assignment the next day. I had totally forgotten! 

I sat the entire day, completing the assignment, all thoughts of what happened during the day fading away momentarily. There was only one thing other than BTS which made me happy. 

It was fashion designing. Those intricate designs, trying to style an old design or creating something which others will wear...was something which gave me the chills. It was thrilling. 

Before I knew it, it was already ten in the night. I stretched, grabbing my phone as I prepared some ramyun for my dinner. Not healthy, but I was running short on time. That is ...I had to watch BTS' live show on Music Bank. Usually, I would attend it but today I had to prioritize my assignment. God, I hated it, but to get the degree I had to do it. 

After watching Music Bank for an hour and half, I rewatched old BTS videos until it was two in the night. I always ended up torturing myself like this. Eventhough I had college at nine in the morning, I'd do this and end up getting less than 5 hours of sleep. Makeup was my best friend, it kept all my dark circles out of the way.

I was almost ready to switch off the light and have a nap (my night's sleep) until my phone buzzed loudly, the FIRE ringtone so loud, it would probably make the apartment explode. 

I jumped, scared out of my wits but picked it up. It was an unknown number..?

"Hello?" I asked. "Who is this?" There was a dead silence on the other end, before I heard a deep voice speak, "Kim Eunjae-sshi?" 

"Yes, this is her. Who is speaking?" I inquired. Omg, this person...

"You're going to become bankrupt in thirty minutes, unless you do exactly what I say." The person said creepily and I jumped in shock, flabbergasted, "W-What?! Do you know my bank account number?!" Oh my god, my money for KPOP merchandise!?

"Yes." The person replied, still serious. His voice cracked slightly but he kept it up. Seriously, who was this? 

"W-What should I do?!" I questioned nervously, sitting up. 

"Just.." he started and I gripped my phone in fear. 

"J-Just..?" 

"Just.." his voice became scarier and I gulped, clutching my blanket with the other hand.

"Just..?" 

"Just be as cute as ever." He blurted out with a natural voice and I heard a laugh. I realized it was V. 

"Yah! Did you know how scared I was?!" I screamed, facepalming. He continued laughing, "Y-Your r-reaction.." he burst into loud laughter again and I heard a voice shout in the background, "You're so loud, V! Shut it! Some people are trying to sleep over here?!" Namjoon (Rapmon) yelled. V apologized to him, loudly laughing. I heard muffled footsteps and the sound of a door opening and closing as V laughed again. 

"N-Not funny, V-" I was cutt of as he murmured, "Taehyung." 

"What?" I asked, confused. "Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung, Eunjae." He sang and I realized. "Oh, ah! Taehyung, I meant, it's not funny!" 

He giggled, "Your voice sounds so good. All my tiredness seems to fade away. Keep talking..." 

"It's.." I checked the time, slightly blushing when I heard his words, "It's two thirty in the night, Taehyung." 

"Yeah..but we just finished our promotions. Talk to me as an ARMY, Eunjae." V murmured and I blushed, "W-What do you mean?" 

"ARMY always supports us, be it night or day. I'm telling you to do the same-" 

"Alright." I sighed into the phone and V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter