You're such a tease

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Ten: You're such a tease [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

Ah? Why is it so warm next to me?

I crinkled my eyes as I cuddled up to the warmth next to me. I tried to stretch my legs but they hit something and my eyes shot open. 

I saw the familiar inside of the car I currently owned. The warmth next to me shifted, and I felt something on my waist, pulling me closer, almost like a teddy bear. 

I looked at the person who was next to me. Dyed blonde hair caressed my neck as the person's head rested on the head rest. 

Park Jimin was freaking cuddling me and sleeping. 

I almost screamed, gasping loudly instead. He turned to face me in his sleep, pulling me closer and his head collapsed into my neck. 

Yah, Eunjae! Check if your clothes are still there! 

Thankfully, we hadn't done anything. I was perfectly dressed. In fact, I had on an extra coat which I didn't remember wearing. But I did see Jimin wearing it. 

He's so kind..he makes my heart flutter. Did he make me wear it? 

I glanced at the boy, who breathed into my neck, making shivers run down my back. He was so damn hot. Did I save the country in my previous life to be able to experience cuddling with the PARK FREAKING MOCHI JIMIN?! 

I opened my mouth and almost felt like puking. Spotting my bag, I quickly grabbed it and popped few mints into my mouth. Gah, I did this 'getting drunk and meeting kpop guy' on a daily basis.

He shifted his head slightly, causing some hair to fall into his eyes. I gulped and reluctantly reached up to touch his smooth face slightly. He suddenly pulled me closer, and I moved his hair away from his face. We were too close... 

I blushed as I slowly ran my fingers through his blonde hair gently. It was silky. Debut Jimin was so different from the recent Jimin. 

I remember when I first met him at a fansign, right after their debut. I'd seen him a few times when he was a trainee, but I'd properly talked to him at a fansign. He was cute but he tried to be manlier. That's what had made him different. Now..he just was himself. And that was being a cute little kind mochi who'd sometimes turn into "I'll eat the mochi off your body" type person in music videos. Gah, my description of him in my head made me crack up slightly.

I retraced my hand back slowly, smiling. But he reacted quickly and grabbed it, shooting his eyes open.

My jaw dropped open, "Jimin! You're awake?!" 

Jimin seemed to realize what he was doing and he left my hand, smiling slightly, although sleepy. 

"Eunjae.." his breath came out and I froze. Why did he sound so freaking y?!

Cause he's Jumin, duh. 

"Y-Yes?" I breathed out.

"What's the time?" He asked out of nowhere. I blinked. I snapped out of my trance and glanced at my mobile. It was 3:30 a.m. 

"Three thirty?" I said, more like a question than an answer. 

"Hm.. a lot of time is left." Jimin grinned, "till I gotta leave."

"Oh! When is your manager coming back?" 

"Eight thirty." Jimin sighed, "Today was amazing. I could relax after such a long time.." I grinned at him. 

"I suddenly feel like standing at the beach, near the water." Jimin blurted out and I grinned, shrugging, "Sure, why not? Let's go!" Jimin's jaw dropped open, "Seriously?" I nodded, "Damn serious." 

"Yeah!" Jimin cheered, and the two of us got out of the car. No one was around. Obviously..it was three thirty in the night. 

I got out first, then Jimin came out. He tripped slightly and I grabbed his hands, steadying him. He blushed, embarrassed. "Thank you.." he muttered shyly and I chuckled, "Mr. Clumsy.. aren't the roles reversed here?" I cracked up. He glaredb playfully at me.

The sound of waves rushing to the shore reached my ears and I grinned at Jimin who smiled widely at me. His eye smile was killing me.

"Yah..don't smile at me like that.." I said suddenly and he froze, "W-Why not?" 

I blushed. Hopefully he couldn't see my blush. "I'm..too.." I shut up and ran away towards the sea, just avoiding his question. I stopped a little bit in front of the sea, too scared to go into the water alone. 

I heard hurried footsteps and turned around. Jimin grabbed my arm, "Why should I not smile, Eunjae?" My eyes visibly widened and I bit my lip, "You're..too.. cute.." I whispered. He chuckled, "I know." 

I grinned. "See the sea~" I laughed at my own dumb pun and he started laughing, "God, Jin-hyung will love it." 

"I'm not on the same level as him, but I have my share of dad jokes." I flashed a peace sign.

"Oh, really?" Jimin smirked slightly, "Tell me one. Let's see if I'll laugh." 

I stared at him, thinking up some lame joke. I laughed at my own joke as I thought about it and Jimin stared at me curiously. 

"Why did the man give the pony a glass of water?" I asked, cracking up as I thought of the answer. Jimin tilted his head, "Because it was thirsty?"

"Because it was a little hoarse (horse)." I immediately cracked up, laughing my heart out. Jimin was still for a moment, before inevitably letting out a laugh, "Good one! Try harder though, I should literally be rolling on the floor laughing." Jimin challenged again. I smirked, "You're on. I'll tell you one if you catch me first though!" 

I broke free from him and started running barefoot on the beach. He realized my game and chased behind me, "Yah, I'm coming for you! If I catch you.." Jimin breathed out as he ran behind me, "If you catch me?" I prompted, giggling, "What'll you do, Mr. Clumsy?" 

"Ahhhh!" he shouted, "Now I'm fired up!" He suddenly increased his speed and I gave up after running for a while, stopping near the sea. I held up both my hands in defense, surrendering. "I give up..." 

Jimin came near me, grinning, "A deal's a deal.." I laughed as I backed away, letting out a laugh, "Jimin..please.." I laughed again as he approached nearer. I tried to run again but he quickly looped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and trapping me, "I got you-!" He sang and I felt shivers. 

"Y-Yeah.." I blushed, I was so close to him, "You d-did.." 

Jimin suddenly froze, realizing our proximity. "Okay..I'll tell the joke..you can let go no-" 

Jimin cut me off as he suddenly pulled me front, causing my face to just stop in front of him. My breath got stuck in my throat as I looked up at his face, into his eyes. His playful expression had disappeared but a kind of dazed expression was on his handsome face. 

"J-Jimin.." I breathed out, "What..are you doing?" 

"I'll..kiss you now, Eunjae." Jimin blurted out, "Avoid me if you don't like it.." 

"What?" I asked, shocked. Jimin slowly leaned in, waiting for me to react. I glanced at his plump lips, his earnest eyes and his soft expression.. 

And I closed my eyes. 

 

 

But the kiss never came.

_____

Park Jimin caught a hold of himself. Don't let emotions get to you! 

Jimin stared at Eunjae who was anticipating the kiss.

He pulled Eunjae into his arms, hugging her tightly as he buried his face in her neck. She was comforting, no doubt. But he didn't want to lose her friendship because of feelings which he wasn't even sure about. 

"I'm sorry." He murmured into her ears. "I don't think I should do that, considering I just got to know you today.."

He felt Eunjae breath in slightly before nodding, "Y-Yeah.. you'll just end up in a useless scandal." 

He suddenly realized he made her extremely awkward and uncomfortable. 

Jimin acted on an impulse; he grabbed Eunjae and carried her bridal-style into his arms. She clung onto him for dear life, "What are you doing?" 

"You're tired..I'm taking you back to the car.." he smiled as she stared at him with wide eyes. He slowly carried her, feeling her eyes burn holes into his side. She made his heart skip multiple beats. 

He laid her gently inside the car, before shutting the door and entering it himself from the other side, "For now, let's try to sleep.." Jimin murmured with a small voice and Eunjae nodded, "Yeah.." they shut the lights and locked the doors. 

Eunjae scooted over to the window as she leaned her head on it, staring at the sea. Jimin pursed his lips as he cursed himself, Yah, you're a fool.. you made her uncomfortable! He glanced at Eunjae through the corner of his eyes and noticed her drifting off to sleep. 

He star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter