A Rough Kiss

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twenty-Five: A Rough Kiss [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"...Curse you!" Sooyoung shook her head, still in extreme shock, turning away from Yoongi and me. Yoongi pulled back from me, choosing to look at the floor. "I'll never forget this, Yoongi." She pursed her lips as her angry tears continued flowing. 

Just who exactly does she think she is? How dare she think that Yoongi still belongs to her, even though she's getting married?! 

I needed to speak up. There was only so much a man could scold a woman. The rest of the scolding must be given by a woman. 

I marched forward, glaring at her, "Alright, that's enough. Stop harassing my boyfriend, you've already got your proof. Now, go get married." I spoke harshly and Sooyoung looked at me with her pretty little eyes.

She looked extremely pissed, "Shut the f*** up, you b*tch. Don't tell me what to do." 

I snorted, "I can and I will. Yoongi is my boyfriend now, remember that. You've lost your chance with him, alright? Now, cool down and go ma-" 

Slap. 

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek and I rolled my eyes, not even surprised anymore. The pathetic woman couldn't defend herself and resorted to physically harming me.

Well... She didn't know that I had been well-trained in cat fights because of my teacher, Yoon Hyerim. 

I smiled at her, probably making her think I'm crazy because I didn't get angry. Oh, girl, you don't know how I am, do you? 

"Eun-" Yoongi's voice was cut off when I grabbed Sooyoung's hair, pulling at it. She shrieked in terror, doing the same to me.

"You b*tch, how dare you slap me? I don't care that you're older and it's your marriage, you're going down today!" I growled, pulling harder and ruining her hair. She continued screaming, too shocked and helpless to do anything. She deserved it, what an atrocity for a female. 

Many footsteps could be heard towards where Sooyoung was screaming her lungs out and Yoongi walked quickly to me, pulling me away after much effort, "Eunjae! Let's go, that's enough." I noticed he had a bit of amusement in his voice.

"No, oppa, this b*tch needs to learn when to use -" he pulled me away before I could continue the sentence. Sooyoung succumbed to her knees, her wedding totally ruined by me. 

Well, she ruined Yoongi's life for a while and didn't give a care about it. She deserved the exact same. 

Yoongi made us run through the wedding hall, his grip on my wrist tight. I was actually shocked to see a small smile on his usually stoic face. 

There was no way Yoongi found what I did good, right? 

Yoongi opened the car door for me, pushing me in gently and shutting the door, retreating quickly to the driving seat. He drove us out before I could complete 'Yoongi.' 

We stayed in silence for a few minutes. I didn't know what to tell, until Yoongi did something. 

He freaking burst out laughing. 

"Oh, god, Kim Eunjae-" he couldn't complete his sentence as he fell into a fit of chuckles once more, his eyes twinkling. His gummy laugh made my heart beat faster. No.. no! 

"Was what I did good?" I asked persistently and he turned to look at me, a half smirk on his face, "Amazing. I'm proud of you." 

I grinned happily, looking straight ahead. "You might want to check your hair though." he chuckled when I realized my hair looked so horrible.

"Fudge-" I cursed as I made it proper. "But, short hair really suits you." He supplied and I blinked at him in surprise, "Min Yoongi complimenting a girl? What has the world come to?" 

He glared slightly at me. I smiled at him, wanting him to do the same.

And when he did, I couldn't control my heartbeat. 

___ 

"Oh my god." Saeyoung guffawed when I narrated the incident to him. I had dressed back into my casual outfit, waiting for Yoongi to come as well. 

"So you basically ruined her wedding?" He asked, his eyes twinkling and I nodded, "I think I did. What do you think?" 

"Girl, give me your number. You're so sassy, you could rival Yoongi." Saeyoung winked at me. 

I wondered how he became Yoongi's friend when he was so easy going like this- 

Oh, nevermind. There's Hoseok as well, who seems the same type almost. SOPE, my guilty pleasure after YoonJin. 

Yoongi walked out just after we finished exchanging numbers. He stared at us blankly for a second, before turning to Saeyoung. "thanks for today, I'll meet you soon." He smiled and Saeyoung grinned, running towards his for a hug. 

Yoongi stuck an arm out, "No." Saeyoung fell back like a dog under the owner's command. I laughed hard, staring at the two.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes, "Let's go, Eunjae." I smiled apologetically at Saeyoung. 

The two of us walked to the car and I sat in the driver's seat this time, "Let's go home-" 

Yoongi sighed, "don't scream, Eunjae."

Oops. Sorry, I guess. 

I drove away and Yoongi fell asleep. Wow, amazing. I'm stuck here doing nothing but driving. 

"Oppa, I'm bored." I whined but I think since he was fast asleep he didn't hear any thing I said. He was back to being 'Motionless Min'. 

My phone suddenly rang, and I stopped at a side to answer it. 

"Eunjae!" Hyerim's voice sounded worried as she spoke into the phone, "yeah, Hyerim? What's up?" 

"I...I don't know how to tell you this but-" 

"But what?" I asked impatiently, "Listen, I'm driving right now-" 

"June got into a serious scandal! She's been dating another idol for over two months and they were caught kissing in public! Her agency confirmed it as well." 

I froze. 

"You understand what this means, don't you?" I nodded slowly into my phone. 

Jungkook could leave the show. 

Jungkook isn't 'married' to June anymore. 

Jungkook could date. 

"Don't nod into the phone." Hyerim sighed, "So, what will you do now?" 

"Me?" I blinked. What would I do? Nothing, of course! 

"Yeah, you! You both can get back together!" 

I shook my head, "No, Hyerim. It isn't as easy as it sounds. Jungkook isn't there for me to date whenever I feel like, alright? Bye, I'll talk to you later." I cut the call and switched off the phone before she could tell anything more that could bring my hopes up. 

I leaned back against the headrest. Just what should I do? 

"What happened with Jungkook?" Yoongi's voice echoed through the silent car with his sleepy voice and I jumped, "Nothing-" 

"Just shut up and tell me. Don't try to hide anything." I sighed but before I could start, Yoongi's phone rang. I gulped as he grabbed his phone and answered it, staring at me hard. 

"...what?" He said into his phone. "Where's Jungkook right now?" 

"We don't know, hyung. We called because we thought you'll know.." Jimin's worried voice replied back, "What should we do?"

"Firstly.." Yoongi's voice turned worried, "Try to look for him in places you think he'll be in. I'll be back in another two hours." 

He cut the call after some small talk and my stomach sank. Where had Jungkook disappeared?! 

I drove as fast as possible. Yoongi didn't speak a single word, worried as well. 

I just hope Jungkook is fine. 

___ 

We managed to reach Seoul in an hour and a half, due to me driving a bit recklessly. 

We pulled up at the apartment complex's main entrance, Yoongi getting out quickly and was almost going to run until I clicked my fingers, "ah, I think I know where he is!" 

He turned to me, "where?" 

"I'm not sure. I may be completely wrong." I just hope he'll be there.

Yoongi stared at me and closed his eyes, "Go bring him. I trust you." He his heel and walked away. Woah... he told me to use his car. 

I did exactly what he told, driving to the place where I think Jungkook would be. 

That park where we ate icecream.

I pulled up at the park, parking the car as I ran around, searching for the familiar man. 

I spotted him swinging by on a swing, with mask and whatnot to disguise himself. I huffed, running up to him. 

"Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted and he looked up. I couldn't see his expression cause of his sunglasses and mask but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter