Min Yoongi, you dangerous man

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Extra long chapter for you guys!!

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Seventeen: Min Yoongi, you dangerous man [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

extra long chapter for you guys! 

 

I groaned, looking at Taehyung and Jimin who had stumbled upon my dongsaeng sprawled out unwillingly on me. They stepped into the house, at the entryway, still very shocked.

"Eunhyuk..get the hell up." I whispered darkly and he freaked. My temper was no joke, he knew it and Eunhyuk rolled off me. 

"What the hell is going on?" Taehyung stared at us, mostly me. I looked away, "I don't see how it's any of your business." 

I have to be rude. I have to push him away. 

Taehyung's eyes flashed with hurt. I gulped unnoticeably and looked at Jimin. 

Jimin was just awkwardly standing, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Alright. It's none of my business." Taehyung said through gritted teeth and stormed off, banging the front door shut behind him. Jimin jumped from the impact but he didn't follow him. He stayed rooted to the spot, glancing at me and my brother repeatedly. 

"Hey..long time, Jimin." I awkwardly greeted Jimin and he waved back, trying to grin, "Hey. Yeah..long time.. Eunjae." 

We stared at each other, not knowing what to say. I glanced at his plump lips and realized just how tempting they were. My mind flashed to our sweet, short kiss and my cheeks turned hot.

Stoppppppp!!!!! Ahhhhh! Why you gotta be so cute Park Jimin?!! 

A loud cough cut through my thoughts and I looked at my little brother who pointed at himself. Coughing, I pointed to him saying, "Oh, this is my stupid brother Kim Eunhyuk." I giggled when he stared at me flabbergasted as Jimin smiled, walking closer and holding out a hand for a handshake, which Eunhyuk reciprocated, "Park Jimin, nice to meet you. So..you guys are our neighbors." I nodded and Eunhyuk gladly opened his mouth to speak, "since we're going to be seeing each other almost everyday, can I call you Jimin-hyung?" 

I looked at my dongsaeng in disbelief and Jimin shrugged, grinning, "Sure, Eunhyuk-ah." 

"Woah wait, are you from Bangtan Sonyeondan, Jimin-hyung?" Eunhyuk gasped. Jimin nodded, confused. Eunhyuk opened his loud mouth again, "You cannot believe how much Eunjae-noona fangirls over you guys. God, it's sickening. Come here, I'll show you." Eunhyuk pulled on Jimin's hand while I paled. Oh shiet, WHY DOES MY DONGSAENG HAVE TO DO THIS?!!

Jimin glanced at me for a second before following after Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk kicked my room door open and I winced. I ran forward and closed it, awkwardly laughing, "Let's not..eh.." 

Jimin chuckled, that soft chuckle of his and butterflies erupted in my stomach.  Eunhyuk crossed his arms, "How come you aren't fangirling right now?" 

I pursed my lips, pulling his ear, "Sorry, Jimin. He needs to be taught a lesson." 

"AH.. Noona that freaking hurts!" Eunhyuk groaned in pain, slapping my hand away. I crossed my arms, glaring at him. 

Jimin grinned, "It's been a while. Why don't we talk for a bit? I haven't seen you at any of our events recently." I grinned back awkwardly, looking at Eunhyuk to leave us alone. He obliged, retreating to his room after making Jimin promise to have a drink with him. 

I took Jimin to the house's huge balcony and we stared at the view from there while we talked. 

"So..how have you been?" Jimin asked me and I didn't look at him, "fine..I guess. Not really happy." I stuck my tongue out a little, laughing. "what about you?" I didn't even notice Jimin shuffling closer to me until our shoulders were touching. 

"I've missed you, actually." Jimin admitted and I turned to him in shock, accidentally looking right into his beautiful eyes. 

His expression was soft, and filled with longing. 

I smiled, "I'm sorry I didn't come to the fan meets." Jimin sighed and turned away, "so.. you were dating Jungkook, I heard." I sighed, "Yeah..but it's nothing now. It was just.. silly." I blurted out, playing with my fingers.

"He didn't know what he was doing. Anyway, his wife is beautiful, don't you think?" I rambled unknowingly and then stopped abruptly, realizing Jimin grabbed my hand.

"You don't have to talk about it if you feel uncomfortable. Also, can we be friends? I forgot to ask you for your number that day." I smiled at his sweetness and turned to him, "Let's have a proper introduction." I took my hand away and stuck it out at him, "Hey, I'm Kim Eunjae and I'm a twenty one year old college student studying fashion designing. Nice to meet you, neighbor." I grinned and Jimin grinned back, taking my hand gladly and shaking it, "Park Jimin. I'm a twenty two year old singer and dance from the boy group BTS. Nice to meet you too, neighbor."  (Both are born in the same year, just Eunjae's birthday hasn't come yet XD)

I laughed, "Oh god, we were so cringe-worthy just now." Jimin smiled his eye smile as his eyes turned into little crescents, "Yeah. I'm so glad I could meet to you again." He ruffled my hair and I pushed his hand away lightly, "Yah, that's my hair, okay?" 

Jimin grinned, "it's beautiful, just like you." I blushed, laughing, "God, don't flirt with a friend you made just now!" 

He pouted, "I was complimenting you, not flirting." 

I rolled my eyes lightly, "Yeah, right. Park Jimin who even flirts with fans is complimenting me? Impossible, it must be flirting."

Jimin grinned, "You caught me." 

His expression turned serious, "Also..don't worry about Taehyung. I'll explain this to him." I shook my head, "I don't want you to, Jimin-ah." 

"But why?" Jimin asked, "Taehyung was obviously shocked." 

"He's..too attached. Just leave him be, Jimin. I request you." I bowed to him and he ran his hand through his hair, "Alright, as you say."

I straightened up and smiled at him, and the two of us walked out of the balcony after exchanging numbers, when he said he had to finish unpacking.

"Bye, Eunjae-ya. See you soon." Jimin tapped my glasses lightly and I blinked quickly, making him grin, "The exact same reaction." 

I blushed, "BYE!" I pushed him out lightly and shut the door, and he was laughing at my antics. 

I shook my head, turning around to find my dongsaeng staring at me, "Noona, Jimin-hyung likes you." 

"Shut up. I know, but I won't use his feelings." I rolled my eyes at Eunhyuk, "Unlike someone." 

He grinned, "I can't help it that so many girls fall for this perfect person." I made a barfing face and he laughed. 

"Noona, can you give me Jimin-hyung's number?" I looked at him suspiciously, "What for?" 

"Talking, duh." I rolled my eyes as I sent him the number. 

"Noona, I'm throwing a party tomorrow at the pool. You wanna come? I'll make you meet some guys. When was the last time you dated, gah!" Eunhyuk fussed and I laughed, "Only if my friend can come."

"Oh, that hot tempered girl from yesterday? Sure." Eunhyuk shrugged. 

I blinked, "Wait. You just joined the college three days back. How do you have so many friends?" Eunhyuk his lips, laughing evilly, "I'm friendly."

I shook my head. God, this dongsaeng of mine was SUCH a player. "Don't forget to study." 

I retreated to my room and collapsed on my bed. I laid on my bed, thinking about what happened today. I looked at the biggest BTS poster in my room, my eyes flickering over Taehyung's smiling face. I made that face flash with hurt. I'm such a bad person. 

I slapped myself, "This is for slapping Taehyung. Hyerim will kill me if she finds out." 

Next, my eyes went to Jimin and I smiled in relief. Thank goodness he's just gonna be my friend..for now. 

Lastly, my eyes fell upon my ultimate bias. Jungkook was piercingly staring at me through the poster, and I found myself unable to look away. 

I really do miss him.

​​​​​I saw him yesterday but.. 

I cleared the thought from my eyes and looked at my phone. I found the new episode of "We got married." And Jungkook's face was the thumbnail. This was going to be a WGM which wasn't pre-recorded fully. 

I opened it and watched the video. At first it was Girls' Hour troubling their maknae June until she realized she was going to get married to a member of BTS. Her eyes sparkled when she realized it was Jungkook and she admitted he was her ideal type. The hosts were all like "how cute" when she blushed and showed her gallery. It had so many Jungkook pictures. 

Woah..she was a Jungkook Stan. How cute.. I guess?

Next, they showed Jungkook who was guessing at KBS building. BTS was also present with him. He guessed pretty quick and he smiled. 

A fake smile.

Jungkook .. move on, please. 

I shut off my mobile and took a nap. I need to stop thinking about him.

_____

Nothing much happened after that and I attended college the next day, bringing Hyerim back with me. Hyerim groaned, "Dude..it's so boring. Wait..is BTS coming?" 

I laughed awkwardly, "hehehe maybe, I don't know. Eunhyuk may have called them." I shrugged. Honestly speaking, I didn't want them to come. Especially Jungkook and Taehyung. 

"Okay, girl. Let's get ready quickly then!" Hyerim grinned, pulling me along with her, "I'll try to get someone to like me!" Hyerim declared and I rolled my eyes, "What about Taehyung?" 

Hyerim turned to look at me in disbelief when we both entered my room. "you..don't have any idea, do you?" I looked at her, confused, "about what?" 

Hyerim rolled her eyes, "Chuck it, he'll tell you himself." I blinked, what was she talking about? 

Hyerim huffed, "ah, I'm getting mad at your cluelessness. Anyway, let's get ready, girl!" I nodded, and she fished out a random dress for me while she had brought a dress for herself from her house. "I'm gonna make you smokin' hot." I confidently told Hyerim and she burst out laughing, "dude, you at makeup. Those should be my lines." 

I glared playfully at her, and she laughed, "Come on, change quickly." 

The two of us took a lot of time to get ready, and the end result was brilliant. Hyerim looked amazing and I at least didn't look like a little . 

"Now, Yoon Hyerim, I think all the people there are young so let's just have fun and not do anything serious." I declared and Hyerim grinned, "Bish, please, I don't fall for younger guys!" 

How nice. I was still in love with a younger guy. 

I reapplied the lipstick for the hundredth time and stared at myself in the mirror, "Okay, Eunjae-ya. Try to forget all your troubles for today." 

I flipped my hair confidently, replacing my glasses with contact lenses. I honestly didn't like it but Hyerim forced me to do that. 

After blinking once and smiling at my reflection, I walked out of the bathroom and Hyerim looked up from her phone, "Done? Let's go!" 

We both walked to the pool below us. The pool was shared by our family and BTS together, so there were high chances they would come. I honestly did want them to date, but date pretty girls who are in their league, for example, other idols. Jungkook and June were honestly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter