Troublesome Two

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Five: Troublesome Two [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 

V grinned as my jaw dropped open. Was this a dream? Was Kim Taehyung A.K.A V from BTS actually standing at my door and grinning at me? Woahhhh what is wrong today? Maybe I'm dreaming? 

I pinched my cheek, feeling the pain and wincing while he grinned, "Yes, I'm real." 

Oh my god, he speaks! 

Also, Jeon Jungkook is hiding under my bed. 

"V-sshi? W-Why a-are y-you h-here?" I stammered, still trying to register the fact in my mind.

"Ah, I saw the maknae Jungkook going in. Where is he?" V asked and I gulped, although not visibly. Jeon Jungkook will be the death of me. 

"J-Jungkook-sshi? No way! Why would he be here?" I laughed it off nervously and he tilted his head, "Let me in, I wanna check for myself." His eyes gleamed, as if he discovered something interesting. 

I shook my head, "My apart-" I gripped my door handle firmly. 

"Ah, BTS!" V pointed behind him and I shrieked, trying to look over his shoulder at my oppas. Before I realized what happened, V entered the apartment while I was standing out. 

DidI actually get fooled by that even though a member of BTS was standing in front of me? That too...my bias wrecker?! 

"W-Wh-" I started, pointing at him, not able to believe what just happened. "Isn't this your house, Kim Eunjae-sshi?" V asked, quickly grabbing my wrist and effortlessly pulling me in till I crashed into his chest softly. He steadied me and pushed me back, and I looked at him. "Where is Jungkook?" He asked again. Did he remember my name!? Omg I could be killed right now and I wouldn't care! 

Eunjae-ya, come to your senses!

"He's- uh, V-sshi, this is trespassing on someone else's proper-" I was cut off as he banged the door shut, locking it. "Hehe." He chuckled and I was flabbergasted. I knew that Jungkook was extremely persistent, but .... V was so much more! 

"It's not trespassing if you like it." V winked at me slightly and I almost melted right then and there. Why was he so damn hot?! 

"Where is Jungkook? I'm serious now." V asked and I opened my mouth to answer back till we heard a voice, "I'm here, V-hyung." Jungkook crawled out from under the bed and I gasped, covering my mouth. H-He told someone! 

"He's here. Liar." V pouted at me then he turned to Jungkook, marching over to him. I followed behind, standing in between both of them.

"Ah, here you are. Why did you come here?" V asked directly and I froze. 

"I should be asking you the same, hyung." Jungkook stared at me with an upset look before looking at V with a hardened expression. Why was he upset?

V shrugged, "Was eating pudding, saw you heading out so I thought to follow you." He grinned, as if proud. Jungkook covered his face with his palm, sighing. Why did he look cute even while doing that?!

"What about you?" V continued and Jungkook stared at me for a second before smiling, "To meet my girl." He grinned widely and I stared at him with a jaw-dropped expression. V gasped, slamming his hands on his mouth. 

"Yah, Jungkook-" I started, shocked and he grinned, "Ah, you called me without the honorifics." He seemed happy. I froze, before melting. 

"Your girl?" V asked, doubtful. Jungkook grinned again, "Yes, hyung."

I glared at Jungkook who winked at me. Woah, hold up! Don't attack me like that!? Omg, why is he so hot...no..resist..the.. fangirl..

"I highly doubt that." V murmured. Jungkook and I broke our eye contact, staring at V. 

V placed an arm across my shoulders, pulling me to his side, "She's BTS' girl!" Jungkook stared at us with a blank expression, "Let's leave, hyung. We're irritating noona." 

"Noona?" V asked, shocked. "Since when did you both become so close?" 

I shook my head furiously, denying it. Jungkook grinned, "Since before you know her, anyway." 

"Eunjae-sshi! I want to call you noona, too!" V started protesting and Jungkook laughed, "She's your age, hyung. How can you call her noona?" His eyes twinkled. I just stood under Taehyung's arm, feeling awkward. Should I move? 

Should I not move? I mean...V was pretty warm, it was really comfortable- 

Jungkook.

I looked at the boy who stared at me in disapproval.

"My age?" V tapped a finger on his chin while I broke free from his tight grip. I shook my head at the two to get a glass of water. Jungkook crossed his arms, staring at V's face while V thought. Jungkook was in competitive mood now, I think. 

I took a gulp of water when V replied, "Ah, okay, I know! I'll call you Eunjae!" I spit my water out, but none of them laughed. V looked proud of himself while Jungkook stared at him in disbelief. 

"You just- came like ten minutes ago!" Jungkook protested. "How can you call her by her name?!"

V smiled, "that's because our age is same." I coughed loudly and Jungkook stood there, still in shock. V frowned at me, rushing to my side and patting my back, "Are you fine? Do you need me to hit harder?" 

I shook my head, regaining my voice, "E-Eunjae?" 

V smiled brightly, before nodding, "Yeah, Eunjae..! Why, can't I call you that?" He pouted and I froze. Why was he going to be the death of me again? 

Cause he was just so cute and adorable.

"Y-You c-can!" I agreed, before even realizing what I did. Jungkook's jaw dropped open slightly but V smiled. His smile seemed to make the world a better place. 

"D-Do you guys want something?" I asked, shaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter