Annoyance

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1] Chapter Four: Annoyance [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

Jungkook smiled as he left the supply closet, shutting it behind him but making sure to leave a gap so that Eunjae could come out. 

He ran a hand through his hair as his eyes twinkled. It felt fun teasing her. Jungkook looked down at his thumb finger on his left hand. 

There was a smear of a bright lipstick on it. He chuckled as he remembered the expression she had on her face as he had leaned in close to her. She could feel the attraction just as much as he could, he knew it. He was extremely sure of it. 

Her reactions were just so cute to him. She was cute to him.

"Jungkook-ah!" He heard stylist-noona cry out, worried. "Where had you disappeared to? The event will continue in five minutes, and I still need to touch up your makeup!" 

Jungkook grinned, "Sorry, noona." He felt giddly happy and he knew why. 

She pushed him to take a seat, quickly brought her makeup bag and started touching up his makeup. "My hair will turn completely grey because of your quirky antics, Jungkook." He kept quiet as he felt the makeup being applied. It was relaxing, and he drowned in his own thoughts.

Jungkook had been scared. Frightened. Frightened that Eunjae would spread the word about their kiss and that she was there to blackmail BTS. However, she had completely thought that the kiss was merely a figment of her imagination. He had felt oddly happy as he proved to her that it wasn't imagination; it was fate. 

Eunjae didn't want a scandal.

Jungkook didn't want to leave her. 

He opened his eyes as the makeup artist completed her work. He smiled at her and she smiled back before he stood up. 

"Ah, wait!" She cried out and he turned to look at her. She grabbed his thumb, "You can't be going there with this on your finger! God, from where do you get these things?" She blabbered as she rubbed away the lipstick on his thumb with a cotton ball. He was sent away after that. 

Jungkook stared down at his thumb, disappointed. But he couldn't do anything about it, the lipstick spot may be spotted by some eagle-eyed fans. He cleared his head and walked towards the backstage, where all his hyungs had gathered. 

He knew what he's going to do next. 

____

I slapped my face as I ran towards the hall. "Snap out of it, snap out of it, Kim Eunjae!"

I could still feel that spot burning, the spot where Jungkook's fingers had been on my face. I could still feel his hot breath fanning my ear as he whispered with his oh-so smooth voic- 

Gahhh! Get these sinful thoughts out of my mind! 

I shook my head and ran into the hall, finding my way quickly to Hyerim, who fumed when she saw me approaching. "*****! Did you eat something funny yesterday? Were you pooping for so long?!" She asked loudly and a few girls around us snickered. 

I glared at her, "No! That's not what happened!" And I narrated to her the entire incident, except I changed the part about how I got out. I didn't mention Jungkook. Like I said, I didn't want him to suffer in a scandal. 

 "Those girls dared to mess with my girl?!" She clenched her fist as her eyes turned red. "Who are those ****ing b****? Unnie will make sure to treat them right," Her voice dangerously exclaimed. 

"Chuck it," I shrugged, "They're kids." 

"You're too soft." Hyerim rolled her eyes. 

"For a good reason," I teased, pushing her shoulder with mine, "Who'd be your best friend otherwise?" She shot me a death glare and I snickered. 

"Alright, alright. We're back!"J-Hope announced and we all cheered. "So, it's the concluding part! Thank you all for joining us!" 

We cheered back in response. "Alright, Eun- I mean, number 36, you can tell your idea now!" Suga purposely told and we all laughed. Such a teaser he was. 

I stood up as a PD handed me a mic. I wasn't called to the stage this time, maybe they realized I was clumsy as hell and they didn't want a destroyed stage. 

"Ah, 1, 2, 3, mic check," I coughed into the mic and the entire hall burst into laughter. My eyes looked towards BTS who were staring at me amused. J-Hope and Jimin cracked up while V smiled. Rapmon, Jin, Suga and Jungkook just looked highly amused. 

"So I was thinking that you all can do the parody of a drama?" I voiced out and cheers in response to my words were heard. 

"Do you have any drama in mind?" Jin asked, and I nodded. "W, You're beautiful and.."

"And?" Jungkook asked. Ah, kookie-ya, don't talk to me, I'll die from too much blood rushing to my face! 

"D-Descendants of the sun.." I murmured lowly. He lowered his mic and I could see him chuckle slightly. He had seen my son festival about Song Joongki! How embarrassing! 

"Alright, thank you, Eunjae-sshi! We'll consider this idea." Rapmon politely said and I nodded, handing the mic back to a PD before settling myself down in my seat. 

They ended the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter