Let's Be Friends, Noona

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Eighteen: Let's be friends, Noona [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

​​​​I stood up from my chair when Jin came back, trying to act normal. 

"Oh, you let down your hair." Jin noted, smiling, "You look prettier." He winked in a friendly way and I grinned, "Thank you, Jin-oppa." 

Gahhh why can't I be so chill with Suga?!

"So, is it done?" I asked when he kept the final dish on the dining table, "Yeah! It looks delicious..." Jin looked at the food while slowly his lips and I laughed, "I'm hungry. Let's eat!" 

"Yoongi-ya! Come and eat!" Jin screamed and I jumped from his voice. How can he be so perfect even while screaming?! 

Yoongi a.k.a Suga lazily walked in as we were setting up the utensils and plopped himself down onto one of the chairs, "I'm hungry." He said like a little child asking food to his mother.

Jin rolled his eyes, "we know. You didn't even help us set up the table, though." He huffed, "the things I do for my dongsaeng..."

"Arrasso (okay), Arrasso, what do you want me to do?" Suga asked, sighing. He rubbed the back of his head and glanced at me, smiling slightly. Not the "kind" smile. 

The "y" smile. 

I coughed and took a step backwards, standing slightly behind Jin so that I could use him as a shield from Suga's y gaze. 

"I forgot to buy ice cream. Go buy some." Jin ordered and Suga looked like he was done. Seeing his lazy expression, I volunteered, "I-I can get it!" 

I need to leave this house for a few minutes. Or I may die from SSO- Suga iness Overdose. (What's wrong with me XD)

Suga looked at me, "Why would you go get it? If Jin-hyung wants to eat then he had better buy it himself." His eyes twinkled slightly.

Jin sighed and took his jacket which was kept on one of the dining room chairs, "Alright, I'll go get it."

Wait. This would mean that Suga and I would be left all alone! No way! I may die blushing!! 

"I-I insist!" I loudly shouted and the two jumped, looking at me like I was mad. Maybe I was. 

"I wanna eat some too." I assured when Jin stared at me in shock. His plump lips curved into a breath-taking smile as I grinned, putting on my jacket. I bid the two of them bye and immediately made my way to the elevator, pressing the button for the ground floor. 

I rested against one of the elevator walls, straightening up when the door opened on the ground floor. I quickly went to the store and took three ice creams. I already knew which flavor Jin and Suga liked. Perks of being an ARMY. 

While walking back, I tried to be as slow as possible because I wanted to cool my head. Suga.. did he like me? Why was he flirting so much with me? He was...messing with my head...

I kicked a stray rock on the ground, shivering when the cold night breeze brushed past my face. I reached for my huge hood and placed it on my head in order to have some sort of protection against the cold. 

Ah, I didn't get to eat the lobster yet.

Thinking of that, I walked faster to the elevator. Unfortunately, it was at the top floor so I had to wait till it reached the bottom. 

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice approaching me. 

"Ne, ne, alright. I'm tired, June-sshi, can you please cut the call? We're not even filming anymore. Don't act like we are actually marrie-" He couldn't complete his sentence as maybe the girl on the other line started talking. 

Fudge. IT WAS JUNGKOOK! 

Omg..I need to hide! ..but if I run now he'll think I'm suspicious! 

The elevator tinged and it stopped on the ground floor. 

I quickly zipped up the hoodie I was wearing, tightening the hood around my face so only my eyes could be seen. I kept the glasses in my pocket as maybe he could recognize me with the help of my glasses. 

I got in first, pressing a button three floors above my original floor. Jungkook entered in too, bowing slightly at me, not even noticing who I was. Thank god holy- 

"Do you have a cold?" Jungkook asked politely, without looking at me. I coughed, "Ah, yes, the weather has become so chilly lately. My entire family has a cold." I tried to morph my voice into a fake one with a heavy Daegu satoori (dialect). Learnt it from Suga! 

"Ah..do you know me, by any chance?" Jungkook glanced at me. Shiet..he didn't recognize me, did he? 

"Yes..uh..aren't you from Bangtan Sonyeondan?" I coughed again and he grinned, "Yeah, I am. Do you like our group?" 

I coughed, "I'm more of a fan of EXO." He nodded, his face neutral as he stared at me for a few seconds. His face was actually quite blurry. I can't see without my glasses! 

"My floor has come. See you around, then. Get well soon." Jungkook smiled as the elevator opened. I nodded, my eyes falling to the ground. The doors closed, and I went up three floors. Staying there for about thirty seconds, I started for my floor. 

I removed my hood and slipped on my glasses as I waited for the elevator to reach my floor.

The door opened and I walked out, patting myself on my back, "Ah, good job, avoiding him-" 

"Avoiding who, exactly?" Jungkook's voice drifted through and I froze, looking at him. He was leaning against the wall next to the elevator door and staring at me. Gulping, I acted nonchalant, "ah...no one." 

He laughed, "Who buys ice cream if they have a cold? And.. really, EXO? When you're wearing a BTS hoodie?" 

Shiet I at disguising myself.

He pushed himself off the wall, walking closer to me, "I need to talk to you." 

I sighed, this boy is so persistent, "There's really nothing left to talk about, Jungkook-" I let out a squeal in shock when Jungkook rolled his eyes and bent down, carrying me bridal-style in his muscular arms. (JEON CENAAAA... sorry, I had to! XD) 

"W-What-" I stammered in shock as Jungkook smiled, "You don't listen to me while you're standing, in this way you have to." Jungkook slowly walked somewhere while I stared at him, giving some weak protests, "Jungkook...this isn't right..." 

He looked at me for a brief second until looking away, "I know it isn't. Calm down...I won't do anything." 

My heart dropped seeing his sad face. 

He brought me into our shared billiards room which was currently empty, switching on the lights as he gently placed me on the billiards table. He placed his hands on either side of my thighs, cornering me.

"Okay, spill. What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. His close proximity was making my heart go boom boom. (seventeen XD)

"Uh...I moved here..I'm your neighbor.." I coughed when Jungkook stared at me in disbelief. "Wah.." he chuckled, "Fate just doesn't want to separate us, does it, Eunjae-noona?"

I flamed red, "W-What are you talking about? Since when did you believe in fate, Jungkook-ah?" 

He grinned, grabbing one of my hands from where they were resting on my palm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter