It was a mistake, wasn't it?

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Three: It was a mistake, wasn't it? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

I pushed up my glasses timidly as I walked towards the stage, gulping. This was like a dream come true. I had to suggest something for their drama? 

I needed to think about that. 

Yah, Kim Eunjae! Don't act like a fool! You're a confident, young woman who can take care of herself! So what if these guys are your favorite band? They're still humans! Act like a proper human being and don't you dare to stammer. Don't. You. Dare. To. Even. Stammer. 

I climbed up the stairs as I heard some girls groaning as their name didn't get called. Haha, take it, ers! 

It's my lucky day today! 

"Ah, number 36." Suga joked, showing his wide gummy toothed smile and everyone laughed while I blushed. Staphhhh!! Don't show me that s-smile!! 

"Kim Eunjae.." I whispered and he bent in to listen, "Kim what?" I could see his ears. Oh my gaaaaad! 

"Kim Eunjae-sshi, hyung." A smooth voice spoke into the mic and we turned to look at the source. It was Jungkook, who was staring at me, although I didn't quite know why. But one thing I knew for sure... 

I was in 7th heaven.

He noticed me! 

"Y-Yes." I replied back as Suga handed me a mic. "So, Kim Eunjae-sshi, how old are you?" 

"Twenty one." I answered, earning cheers from the Jungkook side of the crowd. I waved at them as they all thumbs-uped at me, though I did spot some spiteful stares here and there. Must be the overly obsessed ARMY crowd.

"Do you know her?" Suga pointed towards me as he asked into the mic. We heard loud cheers from one side of the hall. "Wah, Kim Eunjae-sshi? Are you famous?" 

"It's nothing like that!" I answered, grinning at my friends. "I'm just a part of the official fanclub, oppa." I slammed my mouth after blurting that out, and everyone laughed at my reaction. Suga grinned again, taking me by surprise. "A high official, I see." 

"Yah, stop delaying!" Jin urged and appeared next to me, "so, do you have any idea what you would like to put in our next drama?" He asked, his doe eyes staring at me. Aghhhh all of BTS are my bias wreckers! Why was he so damn handsome?!

"I..I've to think about it for a bit.." I muttered sheepishly, rubbing my shoulder on one side.

"Oppa, I can think right now!" A voice shouted. "Yeah, oppa, send her back!" Another ARMY shouted. Many others started shouting and then Rapmon picked up his mic, "Alright, everyone. We'll give Kim Eunjae-sshi time till the end to tell her idea, and if she can't then we'll select another! Is everyone okay with that?" Everyone agreed.

"Are you fine with that, Kim Eunjae-sshi?" Jin asked politely and I nodded, "Yeah, it's totally fine, oppa." 

He nodded, "Off you go then!" I smiled at him and walked away but while I was near Jimin I saw his shirt and tripped on a wire. My glasses fell off my face to a distance.

Gasps were heard as I was steadied quickly by a pair of strong arms. "Gwaenchanayo? (Are you fine?)" Park Jimin, BTS' lead vocal and dancer, asked me worriedly. His smooth, honey-like, kind of squeaky voice made me realize that he was right next to me. I jumped away quickly, "Ah, it's fine!" I bowed my head, apologizing furiously. Fudge. Oh. My. Freaking. God. Jimin was killing me with that voice. 

A person walked up to me, and I looked up at them with blurried vision as I was actually kind of blind without my glasses or contacts. 

V a.k.a Kim Taehyung, my ultimate bias wrecker, was smiling at me as he was holding my fallen glasses. "You dropped these." He said and I took it from him, bowing at him as well. Gahhhh it felt like I was stuck in a Korean Drama! Why am I so damn clumsy? And. Why. The. Hell. Does. Taehyung have such a damn cute smile?!

I blushed. But then I realized where I was as I could feel the daggers of some ARMY in my back. 

I bowed quickly at them one last time and got off the stage, settling the glasses snugly on my face as I walked without a word to my seat. Hyerim didn't tell me anything either, she was in a bigger shock than me. I had got more of BTS than I ever thought I could have gotten in a single freaking day.

The event continued until we were called to get our stuff signed. Omg, finally! 

Hyerim and I were in the middle of the crowd, which was a good and bad thing. Good because we could get our stuff signed, and bad because we would be told to hurry up. 

Hyerim didn't tell anything to me, she was still in extreme shock. I considered taking her to the hospital after the event. 

When we first sat down, I was face to face with V, who smiled at me yet again. "Are you fine?" He asked as I pulled out my stuff to get it signed. I nodded, blushing. He smiled brightly again and the assistant urged me to move on to the next one. V signed in my autograph book and my poster before finger saluting me. 

The smile was still on my face as the next one I was sitting in front of was J-Hope, who looked like a ball of sunshine, like always. He smiled as he offered me some chips, and I shook my head, grinning as he signed in my poster. "Hope you didn't hurt your leg when you tripped." J-Hope asked and I shook my head, "I'm fine, oppa." 

He reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter