[Final] Feelings Of Love

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [Final] Chapter Twenty-Seven: Feelings Of Love [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

 

note: it's said final chapter but there are endings after this! It'll be put up soon! :D tune in for those! 

Jimin lowered me onto the bed, kissing my neck as he ran his hands over my sides. I shivered.

What was I doing? Why was I agreeing to this, knowing that it would hurt him? Since when did I become like this? 

The moonlight shone through the window and he looked up from my neck, breathing into my ear and then I spoke, "Jimin." I had a bad feeling that this was not going to go well, but I had to do it. I can't allow him to be hurt because of my stupid, unsure self.

Jimin smiled at me, "Yes, Eunjae?" His eyes twinkled as he looked at my eyes. I glanced away from him as I continued, "I-I can't do this, Jimin. This isn't right." 

He blinked for a second, dumbfounded, "what?" His voice lowered a whole level and I found myself trembling slightly under him.

"Let's not do this." I repeated clearly and Jimin stayed still for a few seconds, before he moved away from me and left me alone. I sat up in the bed, feeling guilty as he went to pick up my shirt and glasses which were on the floor near the wall.

Jimin didn't meet my eyes as he handed the two things to me, "Put these on and go to sleep, Eunjae." I took it from him, slipping on my glasses but grabbing his wrist when he tried to quickly move away. 

"I'm sorry." I sincerely apologized and he didn't look at me as he said, "it's alright." 

"Look at me, Jimin."

Jimin shook his head, "I don't want to get angry at you, babe. Just go to sleep, don't speak a word." 

He was angry. I could feel it.

"Jimin," I started again but he pulled his wrist away from my grip, "I feel we should do this after I'm sure about my feelings. I don't want to give you hopes and then hurt you.." 

"You've already hurt me." Jimin's voice cut through the air, the coldness in it making shivers run down my spine. "Listen to what I tell you, please. Just sleep, we'll talk about this later." 

"Jimin.." I stood up to touch his arm and he grabbed it, finally looking up, straight into my eyes. His eyes were filled with pure anger and jealousy, "You stopped because you have someone else in your mind. It's not me, is it, Eunjae? I know full well that you love someone else right now." 

I shook my head, my voice cracking, "Jimin, it isn't like that. I..I don't want you to do it with me when I'm so unsure about my feelings." 

Jimin sighed bitterly as if he was done with me, "You're always unsure." He his heel, opening the door to the washroom, "Let's talk when we both are a bit more awake. I don't want to scream at the girl I love." He shut the door and I collapsed on the bed, leaning my head against my palms as tears threatened to spill from my eyes. 

I couldn't be here right now. I couldn't bear to see his face...to see that he was hurt because of me. 

I slipped on my shirt and gulped, wiping away stray tears which fell on their own, picking up my phone and I shut the door, making sure that Jimin heard I left. I listened in on the other room. It was silent. 

I assumed they had fallen asleep. I...I couldn't stay here anymore. 

I knocked quietly on the door and it opened. Hyerim had opened it and she looked at me with questioning eyes, "Eunjae? What happened?" 

I bit my lip as I burst into tears, hugging her tightly. She patted my head, "What happened? Tell me." She pulled me out to a sofa in the lobby and I explained everything to her. 

She nodded carefully after listening to me, "You did the right thing." She commented, "You didn't hurt him as much as you would have if you slept with him and didn't go to him at the end." 

"He's..he's too angry at me. I feel like I've permanently ruined our friendship." I confessed, wiping away the tears which had already been shed by me. 

"He'll be fine in a few days. I'm sure he was just disappointed." Hyerim smiled at me, "I'm proud of you for not dragging it on further." 

"Hyerim... I'm going to catch the last bus to Seoul. I'm sure it's still running. I can't stay here any longer." I asserted and she sighed, "There's no use convincing you. Just..stay safe, okay?" 

I smiled at her, "Thanks for listening to me. You're the best." 

She laughed, "That I am." 

With that, I grabbed my bag and other belongings carefully from my room where Eunhyuk was fast asleep as Hyerim waited outside. Changing into comfortable, warm clothes, I came out and hugged Hyerim, who comfortingly rubbed circles on my back. 

I shot a long, lingering glance towards the other door, almost wanting to go hug Jimin and tell him everything would be alright, but I thought against it. He would probably need some alone time. 

Walking to the bus stop wasn't hard, except for the fact that it was freaking cold. I was extremely delighted when the driver decided to finally show up and I hopped into the warm bus. This was the last stop before Seoul. 

I sat down in one of the back seats. The bus was almost empty, with the exception of a couple who were sitting in front of me. The guy slept with his head on the girl's shoulder and she was patting it lovingly. How I longed for this... 

Grabbing my phone, I blinked when I noticed two missed calls from Jungkook and three messages, each one from Jungkook, Yoongi and Seokjin. 

I opened up the messages and read them, my heart cleaning painfully at Jungkook's. I needed to call him, I need to talk to him. He was suffering.

Yoongi's message made me roll my eyes. He was so subtle at dropping hints that I should go on a date with him. He probably contacted me because he didn't have anyone to spend Valentine's with. My heart stung. I was just a friend to him. 

Seokjin's message made me crack a smile. He was so kind. Also, he wanted to tell me something. I wonder what ...? 

I decided to meet Seokjin and Yoongi because I didn't have any prior plans. And they were fun. 

I clicked "call" on Jungkook's contact, placing the phone to my ear. The phone was immediately picked up, "Noona?" Jungkook's urgent voice whispered to me in the phone and I smiled, "It's me, Jungkook." 

"W-Where are you?" He asked, stammering slightly before coughing. 

"I'm..." I looked around, "I'm in a bus, returning back to Seoul. What about you?" 

"A bus? Where's the last stop? Is there anyone with you? I'll come pick you up." He continued talking and I laughed, "It's fine, Jungkook. I'm fine, I'll be back in another hour. Don't worry." 

"How could I not?" Jungkook's voice turned a bit flirty, "I mean, you're so cute, you're in danger always..." 

I laughed again, hard. That simple attempt at flirting was so damn cute, "Thanks, I guess?" 

"I'm serious though. I'll come pick you up." Jungkook reassured and I sighed, "No. Get some sleep, you need it, Jungkook." 

He sighed, "Alright, as you say." 

"By the way, why did you call me?" I asked curiously. "Yeah. Happy Valentine's day." He chuckled as I thanked him meekly. 

"Did you see my message?" Jungkook inquired and I bit my lip, "You're biting your lip right now, aren't you?" 

What the... how did this boy know?

"I know you better than I know myself." Jungkook laughed when I was still speechless. 

Then I heard a sleepy voice in the background, "Jungkook-ah, shut up and sleep. It's freaking 1AM." Hoseok. 

"I'll hang up now. Let's not disturb Hoseok-oppa." I chuckled as he groaned, "Alright." 

"Bye, Jungkook." I smiled and I was about to cut the call until I heard what he said, "Noona?" I kept it back to my ear, "Hmm, Jungkook?" 

"I love you." Jungkook said determinedly and my heart skipped a beat. 

"I..I know. Thank you." I responded and he hung up after thanking me back. 

I shut my phone as I leaned against the window. Thinking about Jungkook and Jimin and what I had caused between them made me cry silently. 

I hope I could be sure about my feelings soon. I just needed to sit down and think for a freaking hour, just like how Hyerim told me to. 

I should realize the difference between feelings of love; as a person and as a fangirl. 

I shut my eyes, hoping a bit of shut eye would bring me to my senses. 

____

I took a taxi from the bus stop, it was too freaking cold to walk. Seeing the familiar apartment complex pull up, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. 

Running up to the elevator, I clicked the button for my floor. Reaching made me sigh in happiness and I walked to my apartment with a small smile on my face. It was so quiet-

"Boo!"

I screamed loudly when the voice appeared right next to my ear. I spun around, grabbing my ear as my eyes were wide with shock. 

I was face to face with a cheeky-looking Jungkook. My tensed shoulders relaxed as I glared at him, "Yah!" 

He laughed hard, "You're such a scaredy-cat, Eunjae-noona!"

My heart beat loudly. Was it because I was terrified or was it because Jungkook was right in front of me? 

I swatted at his muscular arm repeatedly, "I was so freaking terrified, Jeon Jungkook!" He cackled loudly, completely ignoring the fact that I was hitting him. 

"Your reaction-" he burst again into a fit of giggles and I stopped, scowling slightly and turning on my heel, "Bye, then." 

"Hey, hey, wait-" Jungkook's hand gripped my shoulder, turning me around to face him, "Are you alright?" His eyes looked like they were seeing right through me, right into my very soul.

I frowned, tilting my head as he let his hand fall from my shoulder, "what would be wrong with me?" I shrugged and he smiled, that cute smile he does when he's relieved. 

"I'm glad. You sounded like you were crying on the phone." His words matched his concerned gaze. 

How does he know me so well? 

"I-I wasn't." I said nervously, biting my lip. Jungkook's eyes looked straight at me as I stepped back, "Well, I'll be going now-" I spun around and ran to my door, quickly entering in the password. Before I could enter, however, Jungkook placed a very tight grip on my elbow, pulling me into his chest. 

"D-Did Jimin-hyung do something? Why were you crying?" Jungkook inquired, his voice serious and deadly. 

I turned around to look at him straight in the eye and shook my head, "He didn't do anything, Jungkook. Stop doubting your hyung. It was me, I was the one who did everything wrong." His eyes widened.

My eyes drifted to the floor, finally realizing just how much conflict had been caused between Jimin and Jungkook because of me. 

"You didn't do anything wrong, noona." Jungkook comfortingly said, touching my cheek lightly before I could tell anything. 

"You don't understand, Jungkook. I'm the reason you guys are getting hurt. You both deserve so much better, not me, not me, I can't even... I can't even get my own feelings sorted out!" I finally burst out in frustration.

Without even realizing, angry tears were streaming down my cheeks. I wiped them away with my sleeve as Jungkook stared at me in shock. He probably... definitely hadn't expected this. 

"S-Sorry," I let out, my voice cracking slightly, "You didn't need to see that. I'll be going for real now." I smiled slightly at him turning on my heel yet again and strutting into my apartment. 

Before I could advance further, I felt an arm grab me and pull me, right into someone's warm chest. 

"I needed to see that." Jungkook whispered lovingly, wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me in even closer to him. His palm my hair slowly, patting it occasionally.

I was speechless. Jungkook had matured so much. 

"You can let it all out." Jungkook sweetly said, tightening his grip around me, "I'm here. I'm here always...even if you don't choose me, Eunjae." 

I felt my heart tighten as a warm feeling washed over me. He was being so sweet. He shouldn't be that way. I was the one causing him to hurt. 

"Jungkook-" I started with a complaining voice and he shushed me, pulling me so close to him that I felt we were almost the same being. 

His warmth was so comfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter