Kisses and Caresses

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Seven: Kisses and Caresses [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

 

I sighed as I pulled out my instant ramyun bowl from a shelf in my kitchen. "Eunjae, it's a miracle you've not been diagnosed with 'eating too much ramyun' disease." I sighed again as I poured the hot water into the bowl, closing it and waiting for it to cook. 

It was currently four in the evening, and I had just returned back from college. I was extremely tired and just wanted to eat and sleep comfortably, curled up in my oh-so comfortable bed, where Jungkook and V sit always. I could smell them.. gah I was such a fangirl. 

My phone made a loud "Hey, STOB IT!" Ah..Jin's voice was perfect for my phone.

I clicked open my phone and saw that V was online. 

What are you doing? 

He had sent this four seconds back. 

I smiled, typing back: Eating ramyun

I jumped as he quickly replied back: Can we come?

I sighed, they don't listen to me anyway: No, I'm busy

My phone dinged again: Will be there in five minutes.

I knew it. Wow, I know them too well. 

Before I could think further, my phone rang, bursting the house with "Fire-----!" I looked at the caller ID. It was my mother. 

I picked up the call, "Yeah, what mom?" 

"Eunjae-ya!" She screamed happily and I covered my ear, pulling the phone away momentarily before bringing it closer. "Why do you scream so loudly?" I groaned. She giggled, "Forgive your poor mom. Anyway, do you remember Jihye from our neighborhood in Busan?" 

I vaguely remembered the glamarous girl in highschool who used to flaunt off her looks. However, she was good at heart and was one of the only one in the class who was kind to me. 

"Yeah, what about her?" I asked. 

"She's getting married!" I coughed on air, she was my age! 

"Woah, really?" Mom squealed, "The wedding is day after tomorrow, in Busan. I expect you to come." I groaned, "I don't want to-" 

"I'll give you the car for the whole day." Mom piped in and I froze, "Make that five days." 

"Two days." She briefly replied and I groaned,"Mom, you know those people will be there too-". The door to my apartment suddenly opened and Jungkook and Taehyung walked in, "Yo, Eunjae!" Taehyung loudly shouted and I facepalmed. Great, now my mom will interrogate about them. 

"Hey, put me on speaker! Who's that boy?" Mom squealed. I think she was finally happy I interacted with boys other than BTS (during fanmeetings). 

I reluctantly put it on speaker and Jungkook shut the door behind him, looking at me and then my phone curiously. 

"Omo, omo!" Mom giggled, "Who are you, charming young man?" 

Taehyung and Jungkook stared at me with a confused expression. I mouthed, "Mom." 

They ran towards me, Taehyung pushing me away as he grabbed my phone. Jungkook steadied me and I smiled at him. "Omonim! This is Kim Taehyung, Eunjae's best friend," Taehyung excitedly exclaimed and mom laughed, "Taehyung-ah, is it?" 

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, omonim! I'm Eunjae-noona's boyfriend!" Jungkook grinned as he told this to my mother. There was silence for a few seconds until I realized what he told. "Yah!" Taehyung and I shouted in unison while Mom gasped, "B-Boyfriend?" She squealed loudly and Jungkook laughed as Taehyung started punching him lightly. 

"No, mom! He's my friend too." I sighed as Taehyung and Jungkook had a wrestling contest. Taehyung was headlocking Jungkook, who was tickling him back. Their shouts and laughs filled the apartment. 

"What a cute boy." Mom laughed, "Anyway, thank you both for taking care of her! Continue it!" Jungkook and Taehyung agreed and my mom talked to me, "Eunjae, do come. Forget the past, they would've changed now." I sighed, "I'll try." I cut the call and turned to the two who had surprisingly become quiet. 

"What past?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head, "It's nothing." I turned around to head to the kitchen until Taehyung blocked my path, "Tell us, Eunjae." 

"Alright." I bit my lip as Jungkook's stare burned into my side. "I-I was bullied horribly in first year of high school by some of my classmates. They all lived in the same neighborhood as mine..and-" I choked up, realizing all the horrible things that they had done to me. "It was why I moved to Seoul in my second year..to get away from them.." 

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed quiet until I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder, "You have us now. You don't have to think about them-" I cut Taehyung off as I burst into tears, "I-I have to go to B-Busan for a friend's wedding. Problem is... they'll all be there. And they all will mock me yet agai-" 

"No, they won't." Jungkook stepped forward, reaching out and rubbing my tears away from my cheeks slowly, pulling me closer to him. He placed hand across my shoulder and made me bury my face in his shoulder. Why was he so tall!? "We'll make you gorgeous- although you look gorgeous all the time." I chuckled at his words and he patted my head, "Come on, where's the fiery Eunjae-noona?" 

"Right here." I replied back, clutching his shirt. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away, smiling widely, "That's my girl." 

"Not your girl." I countered back and he smirked slightly, "You will be soon." 

I rolled my eyes slightly but internally, I was squealing. 

"Gah, stop flirting, you two. It makes me want to vomit." V proudly exclaimed and we turned to look at him. I realized that Jungkook was still clutching my hand and I freed it, glaring slightly at him, playfully of course. He just smiled, highly amused.

"Let's go shopping!" V exclaimed. "W-Why?" I asked, flabbergasted as he patted my head, "Come along, little kitten. Oppa will lead the way." 

I snorted, "You're my age, Taehyung. But seriously, why?" 

"To get you a dress to wear, of course!" Jungkook piped in and Taehyung grabbed my shoulder, pulling me along with him. Jungkook grabbed my purse and scooter keys. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as Jungkook handed me my stuff. 

"Gangnam!" V exclaimed and I widened my eyes, "Won't people recognize you there?" 

V shrugged, "We're going to a store my friend's noona owns. She'll give us a discount." I laughed, "It's not a question of money..it's a question of your safety. After all, you both are from BTS!" 

"WE'LL MANAGE." Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter