A Frozen Kiss

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Nineteen: A Frozen Kiss [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"How many guys, Eunjae? How many guys will you flirt with?" My subconscious inquired me and I stared at it, confused, "Flirt? Who's flirting? I don't even know the 'f' in flirting!" 

​​​​​"Eunjae!" It glared at me and I shrugged, "What?" 

"Eunjae," I heard a voice whisper, "Get up, don't you have college?" 

"Five more minutes, Eunhyuk-ah.." I stirred in my sleep as I pulled the blanket over myself, covering my face. 

The voice sighed, "I guess I have no choice then," and then the person chuckled lowly, "Prepare for it, Eunjae!" 

And I felt something heavy on myself. 

My eyes shot open, "W-Where the hell am I?" I couldn't think straight and I couldn't move as well. I was sleeping on my side and there was something really heavy ​on my body. 

"At. My. House," The voice sensually whispered and I looked at the person in shock. 

Park Jimin was pinning me to the bed, his eyes twinkling, "Oh, you're finally awake?" 

And what did I do? 

I screamed. I screamed loud. 

Jimin froze, confused and I pushed him off, my scream subsiding as I pulled up the blanket to my chest, checking around. Nothing seemed to be out of order, it was the same room which I had been told to sleep in. 

"J-Jimin?" I squeaked out and he facepalmed, "Ahh, you scream so loud." 

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked, straightening up when I realized I was safe. He chuckled, sitting down on the bed next to me, scooting closer. His eyes twinkled fondly as he smiled.

He looked hundred times cuter in the morning with messy hair.

Before Jimin could answer, J-Hope ran in, bursting the door open, "Why did the girl scream?"

Jimin and I looked at J-Hope, who looked at me with a blank face, "I knew it, we shouldn't have let a random girl sleep in our apartment. You're sitting so close to her, Jiminie-" 

I blinked, "W-What?" I guessed J-Hope seemed a bit... angry?

"Ah, hyung~!" Jimin stood up, running towards the said person, "Stop it, she's our guest!" 

J-Hope sighed, "I'm telling you, let her go home. What will you do if manager-hyung sees her?" 

I bit my lip, staring at the wallpaper of the room, "Oppa's right. I need to leave. You guys may get into trouble," I threw the blanket off of myself and walked out, passing by Jimin and J-Hope. The latter slightly scoffed at me while the former just stayed still. 

Massaging my forehead, I headed for the front door, until I bumped into a random person coming out from the bathroom. The person dropped the toothbrush they were holding and it broke into two upon touching the ground. 

"Ah, sorry." I bowed, trying my best not to make conversation with him but I knew perfectly well who it was. It was Namjoon. 

"It's okay. See where you're going next time, Eunjae-sshi. Also, do make eye contact when you apologize." Namjoon smiled as I glanced up at him, "I'm really sorry."

I didn't notice the knowing look in his eyes.

I turned away from him, marching to the main door, quickly exiting after wearing my slippers. I stood outside for a second, reaching for my phone, switching the data on and then walking towards my apartment. 

My phone burst with a number of notifications and I dropped it in shock. 

A hand quickly swiped in and grabbed my phone just as it was touching the ground, "Here," the hand held up my phone in front of me as I looked up suspiciously. 

Taehyung was staring at me and I immediately looked away. He probably hated me already. 

How could I have stayed in their dorm when I wanted him to avoid me? I really should've declined more strongly.

I reached forward and grabbed my phone but he caught my wrist instead, staring at me with an expressionless face, "Today, six pm, the park near your old house." 

I sighed, pulling my hand away, "Taehyung, you know I can't-" 

"Whatever, I need to talk to you." Taehyung murmured, "Properly. Don't run away, let's complete talking today night. I don't care if it takes hours." 

I stared up at him, at his eyes, "What if I won't come?" 

Taehyung stared at me, "Then, I'll know I have to give up." He looked away. I huffed before pushing past him, "I won't be coming, Taehyung. I'm so sorry." 

Taehyung momentarily stopped me, "I'll be.. waiting." He whispered in a soft voice and let me go, standing still. 

I bit my lip as I ran to my apartment. 

Please... stop being so persistent. You've become too attached, Taehyung. You shouldn't be like this with an ARMY. 

Taehyung...was making me feel nervous.

Unbeknownst to me, Namjoon had heard our entire conversation, and Taehyung had stayed in the same position I had left him in.

I entered my apartment, sighing as I did, walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.

Wait...

"Ew!" I whimpered, jumping up from the couch as I stared at it. Where were those two who were having fun on this couch last night? I'm going to give them a huge earful as to having 'that' in a stranger's apartment. 

I walked towards my room, brushing off my pants but realized that Eunhyuk's room door was closed. Usually, my idiot brother was the one who woke me up but why was he still asleep? 

I heard some whispering. What the hell?

"Eunhyuk-ah?" I called out, walking slowly towards the door and lightly knocked on the door. "You okay? Are you awake?" 

I reached for the door knob.

______

"Ah...my head hurts." Yoon Hyerim groaned drowsily as she squirmed in the bed she was currently sleeping on. She stopped when she felt something next to her. 

What's this? A...body?

She cracked her eyes open and was greeted with a blinding sight. 

Kim Eunhyuk was sleeping right next to her, his face close to hers. Kim Eunhyuk was her best friend Kim Eunjae's younger brother.

How did Hyerim end up like this with him? 

Last night's events quickly flashed by in her mind and she screamed, jumping up and sitting on the bed. Realizing she had no clothes on, she scrambled for her clothes, trying to dress up as quickly as possible. 

WHAT THE HELL HAD SHE DONE?! 

Eunhyuk groaned softly in his sleep, reaching his arm out but realizing the warmth that had accompanied him the night before was missing. His eyes shot open as well, and he looked at Hyerim who was awkwardly standing near his room door. 

"Good morning," he greeted, sitting up as he ruffled his hair. Hyerim gasped when she saw his upper half, huffing as she looked away, "Nothing happened between us, alright? We were just drunk." 

Eunhyuk stared at Hyerim for a few seconds until his lips curled into a smirk, "Aw, but I wasn't, noona." 

Hyerim gasped again, The nerve of this kid! 

Eunhyuk nonchalantly got up and started wearing some baggy pants and lose shirt, making Hyerim look away.

Before she could tell anything, she heard her best friend's voice, "Eunhyuk-ah!" 

Hyerim and Eunhyuk froze, before Eunhyuk realized something had to be done and he quickly pulled Hyerim to his closet, "Quick, hide in here! I'll distract her, you can sneak out!" 

Hyerim nodded, and she hid herself in his closet. Eunhyuk's voice drifted through as he smiled at her, his eyes twinkling, "You can wear any of my clothes. Don't worry, I won't look!" He assured with a flirty voice and Hyerim gasped. What was up with this boy? 

And why did his comment make her heart skip a small beat?!

Eunhyuk closed the door just as Eunjae opened the room door, "What's up?" Eunhyuk asked. 

Hyerim leaned against Eunhyuk's clothes, her breath catching the scent of his clothes. She found herself unintentionally blushing.

Kim Eunjae stared at her brother, before crossing her arms, "I thought you were sleeping. Why are you standing next to your closet?" 

Eunhyuk awkwardly laughed, "of course I'm changing my clothes, noona. What else do you think I was doing?"

"I'm hungry!" Eunjae whined and Eunhyuk grinned, "Alright, alright, food is coming right up for my dear noona~!" He grabbed her shoulders and steered her out of the room, turning behind to look at Hyerim, "Five minutes" he mouthed as Hyerim looked through the gap in his closet. 

She sighed when he went out, Just what was she doing?  

After five minutes, Hyerim crawled out of the room, dressed in Eunhyuk's smallest clothes that she could find. She held her party clothes in her hand. 

Spotting her, Eunhyuk tried to distract his sister, "Noona, where did you go yesterday night? You completely left Jimin-hyung alone!" 

Eunjae froze, "What? .. nowhere!" Why was her brother suddenly asking her this? 

"Wasn't Namjoon-oppa with him?" Eunjae asked, trying to not look into Eunhyuk's eyes. She didn't want her brother to know that she had stayed over at an all boys apartment. Her brother would freak.

Meanwhile, Hyerim reached the door and opened it, jumping out sneakily and shut it behind her. 

There's no way I slept with a younger guy. My rule was no dating younger men! 

"Oh, Hyerim-sshi!" A forced cheerful voice said as she turned to look at the said person.  

Kim Taehyung smiled kindly at her and Hyerim burst into tears immediately. How could I have betrayed my bias?! 

Taehyung held his hands up as he ran towards his crying fangirl, "Woah, woah, what happened? Calm down, Hyerim-sshi. Let's talk?" 

And Taehyung took the sobbing girl to the nearby coffee shop which had just been opened. 

"T-Taehyung-ah...T-Taehyung.." Hyerim sobbed into the napkins on the table and Taehyung awkwardly scratched his head, "What happened? Tell me, you've helped me multiple times, it's only right that I do the same." 

Hyerim gathered herself up. Eventhough she was sitting with her ultimate bias, Kim Eunhyuk's perfect face kept flashing in her mind. 

She had officially turned mad! 

"The thing is..." Hyerim quickly explained herself to Taehyung and he gasped when he released that she had a one-night stand with her best friend's younger brother, making Hyerim feel worse.

"So... you got drunk and did this?" Taehyung asked, genuinely curious and Hyerim sighed, "I..I just..." 

Taehyung clapped, "You're so responsible, Yoon Hyerim." 

Hyerim hung her head in shame, "The.. thing is.. I can't seem to forget him. He keeps flashing in my mind. I can remember only his face.." 

She covered her face with her palms as Taehyung crossed his arms, leaning towards her over the table, "Hmm...isn't it love, then?" His eyes softened at the girl sitting in front of him. She vaguely reminded him of himself about two weeks back. In a dilemma about his...love. 

Hyerim lowered his palms immediately, "Aniyo, definitely not! I don't fall for younger guys!" She defended indignantly and Taehyung shrugged, a knowing look on his face, "As you say," 

Hyerim blushed. Her? In love? In one day? WITH A YOUNGER BOY? No way was that possible! 

"Hyerim-sshi..I need your help." Taehyung requested finally and Hyerim grinned, "it's about Eunjae,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter