A Kiss Not A Peck

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twenty One: A Kiss Not A Peck [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

Yoongi and Jungkook turned to stare at Taehyung, not leaving their grip on my wrist. I looked at Taehyung as well, who was staring at the three of us with a blank face, "Let her go, it must be quite uncomfortable, right?" 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "What are you both doing here? Weren't you both supposed to be playing overwatch?" He loosened his grip after realizing that I was uncomfortable and I could pull my arm away from his, "I'll see you later, Eunjae." 

"O-Okay, oppa." I squeaked out, still in a bit of a dilemma.

He stretched slightly, flexing his shoulders as he stalked off, glancing back once to look at the three of us before shaking his head. "Ah, and we have a schedule in an hour. Don't forget that." 

He smirked slightly at me and I blushed slightly. Yoongi was so damn attractive. He walked out of the pool area. I think he didn't want to be involved in this drama. 

If only I could leave like him.

Jungkook didn't pay any attention to Yoongi's words and glanced indignantly at me, "We need to talk, Eunjae." 

"Talking can be done later." Taehyung piped in and Jungkook looked at him, his eyes burning holes into him. I stayed quiet. I was actually speechless. 

"V-hyung." Jungkook shot him a look which gave a warning. 

"Jungkook." I sighed out finally, making said boy look at me, "Let's talk later. I'm not going anywhere." 

"No," Jungkook pulled me closer, stepping closer as well. My eyes widened as he placed his other hand on my waist, "We're going to talk here. Right now." 

His intense eyes stared into my feeble eyes. Time seemed to stop as his eyes held all emotions that he had bottled up. Anger, hurt, jealousy and...love. 

"I can't be friends with you after all." Jungkook mumbled, closing his eyes momentarily before looking at me with a much stronger expression, "I thought I could. I can't do it. It hurts so much." 

"Jungkook.." I whispered and he breathed out, "I'm not giving up on you. Don't tell me to, because I am not going to, Eunjae. I'm still in love with you, noona." His grip strengthened considerably and I was at a loss for words. 

The boy was truly struggling with himself. I had noticed that whenever I watched his 'We Got Married' episodes. He tried to pretend he liked June, who was extremely in love with him. He had squirmed uncomfortably when one of the MCs had asked him if he wanted to ever kiss June. 

I was still extremely in love with him as well. But..I could feel my heart wavering to...

"Jungkook..." I repeated, not sure how to respond. His sadness made my heart clench painfully.

"Don't tell me to give up." Jungkook mumbled repeatedly, as if trying to tell it to himself.

His eyes flashed with emotions greater than pain.

"Are you done..?" Taehyung's voice echoed throughout the swimming pool and Jungkook just ignored him. Taehyung walked towards us, pulling me away from Jungkook who loosened his grip when he saw his hyung approaching. 

"Eunjae. I'll talk to you later as well. We need to sort this out." Taehyung reassured me as I looked at Jungkook who was standing with clenched fists. I nodded, "Okay, Taehyung-ah." 

I smiled softly at the two of them and Taehyung's eyes widened, "What are you wearing?" 

I blinked, confused as I looked down at myself. The towel which had been wrapped around me tightly by Yoongi had slipped off slightly, revealing a bit of my inner wear. 

I blushed, covering myself up, "I-It's nothing." Jungkook had glanced up at me during this exchange and his eyes widened, "Did Yoongi-hyung see you like this?" 

I kept quiet. Taehyung gasped. The two of them stood next to each other, Taehyung crossing his arms at me. I took a step backwards, laughing awkwardly at the two of them. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes fueled with jealousy while Taehyung just looked at me with disappointed eyes. 

"Tell us, Kim Eunjae, did Yoongi-hyung see you without the towel?" Taehyung stared at me, waiting for an explanation. I shook my head, lying but they both caught me. They had spent too much time with me to not know how I was. 

"Yes..he wrapped this towel around me, actually." I admitted finally in a small voice and Jungkook sighed loudly, a sigh of annoyance. Taehyung's expression morphed into a displeased one. I stared at the ground as they started their nagging. 

"If any man sees you like this, what do you think he'll do? Especially, it's Yoongi-hyung! He has an oppa !" Jungkook nagged, running his hand through his hair in frustration. Taehyung nodded along to his every word, just shooting me disapproving looks. 

"What, really?" I asked, perking up in excitement. Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga a.k.a Agust D a.k.a "Min Suga genius jjang jjang man boong boong" has an oppa ? Being called an 'oppa?' 

"Are you happy?" Jungkook questioned, extremely sarcastic, "Why, will you run into his arms now?" I looked down in embarrassment. I think every ARMY would have reacted the same way though.. 

"So irresponsible." Jungkook sighed, rubbing his forehead with his palm. "Okay, it's decided. I ban you from talking to Yoongi-hyung." 

Wait...what the hell? 

"Excuse me?" I inquired, pissed, "What do you mean by me being banned from talking to Yoongi-oppa?" 

Suga wasn't that bad. I wanted to be friends with him, it's been my dream since I first met him. 

"Exactly what it says." Jungkook looked up, his eyes connecting with mine for the hundredth time. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "Isn't that too much, Jungkook-ah?" He glanced at me, knowing my temper was rising.

"No, hyung. She needs to know she can't be doing what she pleases." Jungkook replied back, looking at me with a challenging look.

"Screw you, Jeon Jungkook. You don't have any control over who I talk to." I gripped my towel, still angry, my anger steadily rising. Who did he think he was? He was my bias, ex-boyfriend and friend, nothing more than that.

Although I may be in love with him, what he said was unacceptable. 

"You aren't going to. That's it." Jungkook informed calmly and I rolled my eyes, "Listen clearly, Jungkook. Focus on your own wife, you're not my boyfriend anymore." I turned around, not wanting to see his face. 

I stormed to my apartment, where Yoongi was leaning against the door. 

"Oppa." I looked at him as he smiled, "Done talking?" 

"I'm sorry. Could I please be alone for now?" I said, still fuming from Jungkook's words and dominating voice. I hated it. 

"Okay." Yoongi walked forward, leaving space for me. I tried to enter my apartment but Yoongi stopped me, grabbing my wrist and he slipped my hair tie (which he had taken) onto my wrist, "From now on, don't let your hair down in front of other men." He was actually serious and I blinked, forgetting Jungkook momentarily, "O-Okay, oppa." 

Yoongi smiled, "Tomorrow evening. Let's drink together. I'll be waiting at the place across the main road." 

I tilted my head, "Just the two of us?" 

Yoongi shook his head, "Seokjin-hyung will be there too." He shuffled closer, "Why? You wanna drink alone with me?" He flirted, his eyes twinkling and I blushed, "N-No, oppa." 

"Some day." He leaned down near my face, grinning his gummy grin and my heart melted, "We'll drink together. Uninterrupted." My heart skipped a beat at his words and I nodded, "S-Sure.." 

A half smile appeared on his pink lips as he walked backwards, going into his apartment. I entered mine as well, shutting the door. Leaning against it, I felt the anger for Jungkook returning. 

Maybe it was just my frustration... maybe I'm letting out my frustrations at Jungkook. 

Why did this happen to us?

Why did...a show appear in our lives and ruin our relationship?

Would it be different? 

Would we be together as a lovey-dovey couple if this show hadn't appeared in our lives? 

I gripped my hair, shaking my head, "Stop thinking useless stuff, Eunjae. Anyway...it's a losing game." 

I reached my room, stripping off my wet clothes and taking a hot shower. It helped me in clearing my head. 

Walking out, I sat on my bed. We had a holiday today because of some crap stuff going on in the university so I decided to binge watch on kdramas as it had been a while since I did that. 

Before I knew it, it was evening. The incident with Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook had taken place in the early morning, at around 8 am. 

Now it was almost 9:30 pm. 

Woah, I went so long without eating anything. 

My laptop burst with many people sending me messages as soon as I went on the fancafe, "unnie, aren't you going to watch the Seoul Music Awards?"

"Did you really leave the fandom?" Another asked and I laughed. My dongsaengs were so cute. 

"I'm back now!" I chuckled as I sent a jumping sticker. They were extremely happy I was back.

My previousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter