Tongue Technology

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twenty: Tongue Technology [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Taehyung moved back, leaving his cold hand on my waist. I stared up at him, quite speechless as he grinned.

"Are you surprised? Do you want me to make you believe?" He teased, moving slightly closer and I snapped out of my trance, blushing red, "Y-You k-" 

Did the Kim Taehyung kiss me? Were my lips touching his a few seconds back? 

"Yes. I did. You don't know how long I'd been waiting to do that." He replied. I heated up at his blunt response. 

"Tae.." I breathed out and he smiled softly, my cheek and making me burn up more, "I meant what I said. I love you, Kim Eunjae." 

"Taehyung...I can't-" I wasn't even sure about what my feelings were. How could I respond to him? I didn't want to lead him on. I didn't want him to suffer the same way I made Jungkook suffer. 

"You don't have to reply immediately." He cut in, his eyes staring straight into mine. "I'm ready to wait until you have a proper answer." I bit my lip and he grinned, "This was very sudden, I know. That's why, take as much time as you want and reply to my confession when you feel like you're sure, okay?" He pulled my hoodie more up, covering my hair properly as I looked at him with a sad face. 

Why did he have to fall in love with me? I'm...I'm not even good enough for him. He's not supposed to like me. 

"But..." He whispered, keeping a hand under my chin, "Don't take too much time." 

I looked down, unable to look into his eyes which looked so serious. I felt like I was being such a hindrance to him, I was something which was never meant to happen in the happy boy's life. 

"This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't...I wasn't..you.." I unknowingly shed tears and he clicked his tongue, "Hey, cry baby. You didn't do anything, I just fell in love with you. Stop blaming yourself, or I'll be really angry." Taehyung squeezed my cheeks and wiped away my tears, "Just promise me one thing." 

He gulped, "Don't avoid me ever again. It really hurts." He blinked away tears which had just started appearing. I nodded, wiping away his tears, "Hey, cry baby, I won't do that again, so stop crying." He laughed, pulling me into his arms. The two of us just stood there hugging for a short while until I pulled back, looking at the time in my phone. 

"It's really late, we gotta go." I said and he pouted, "I wanna hug you longer.." 

Must. resist. at. all. costs. 

I shook my head, "Come on, Taehyung. The others will get worried." 

"Alright." He said in a disappointed tone and I laughed, pulling at his arm, "Let's go."

I didn't notice that someone had seen us. A BTS member. 

And he just smiled at us in amusement, knowing that he had discovered something amazing.

_____

Eunjae tied her hair up. 

"You look better with your hair down." Min Yoongi's unmistakable y voice echoed in her head. Looking at her reflection, she sighed, a light pink tint on her cheeks. She pulled the band out and ran her fingers through her natural wavy brown hair. 

As she squeezed her cheeks just for fun, her fingers accidentally touched her lips. 

And she blushed hard. 

Taehyung was a good kisser. 

"Eunjae, what the hell dude? Stop that!" She scolded herself as she leaned against her wall. "Taehyung is just a friend, okay? A F-R-I-E-N-D!" 

She huffed. Just what was wrong with her nowadays? 

All her thoughts faded away when one of her favorite songs came up. 

Singing along to NOT TODAY, she was just at the 'Chong Jojun Bal-', it got cut off as Jimin's 'excuuje mee' sounded from it, signalling she had a message. 

"Aish, seriously?" Eunjae rolled her eyes, "Just when Jungkook was singing?" she reached for her phone with a slightly annoyed expression, opening the message. 

Unknown: Hey. 

Unknown: It's your oppa. 

Unknown: *smirking sticker*

Eunjae rolled her eyes, "another creep." She clicked the block button and blocked the number. "Too many weird people have access to my profile nowadays.."

Yoongi smiled as he waited for Eunjae's reply, playing with his phone. He had begged Seokjin-hyung for her number. 

His phone tinged. Amusement flashed through his face as he clicked it open, his smile immediately falling. 

Kim Eunjae has blocked you. 

He huffed, "this woman, seriously.." he rolled his eyes as he flopped off his bed, slipping a coat on. What a girl. 

"Shut the hell up, Aish!" He groaned as he walked out of his room. V and Jungkook were making so much noise as they were playing a game in the living room. 

"Ah, hyung, don't disturb us!" Jungkook whined as Taehyung nodded. The two of them continued to play, loudly screaming. Yoongi sighed as he left the house, "There's no peace for this innocent person." 

He decided to sleep in the pool lounge chairs. No one would disturb him there, would they?

Eunjae walked out of her apartment, jumping when her phone rang loudly. The caller ID flashed 'Yoon Hyerim' and she sighed before she picked up. Looking for a safe spot to talk in, she walked towards the pool door. 

"B****, you didn't reply to his confession?" Hyerim asked her, extremely pissed. Why was her best friend so dumb at this stuff all the time? Why did she have to lead him on? 

Poor Taehyung. 

And he's another huge idiot for loving Kim Eunjae.

"Ani.." Eunjae murmured with a soft voice, playing with the hem of her shirt as she walked towards the pool, "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter