Fateful Day in Busan (Part One)

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Eight: Fateful Day in Busan (Part One) [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Kim Eunjae sighed as she sat in the window seat of the bus which was leading her to her dreaded hometown.. Busan. 

She didn't hate the city, no, she absolutely loved the beaches and the smell of the air from the sea. She..hated the people in her neighborhood. 

Let's cope up for now. Eunjae cheered herself up, The beach and the car, come on!

The infamous car. Her family's Chevrolet Convertible. 

Eunjae admitted that she kinda visited her hometown only because of the fancy cars her parents bought every year. They were people who liked change, so they would change it into a new car every year. But they were stingy and refused to buy Eunjae a new car. 

Eunjae felt her eyes droop and she closed her eyes, drifting off to dreamland. 

____

I woke up to find myself in the BTS dorm. How did I know it was their dorm? I'm an ARMY hahahaha.

I was sleeping in a bed, and sat up straight. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing well. Once I made sure, I gasped, slamming my palms on my mouth. I heard a voice, "Oh, you're awake?" Jungkook? 

I quickly straightened my hair with my fingers and looked at the source

I​​​​​The younger boy smirked at me, "What a show you put on yesterday, noona.." he chuckled as he walked closer. "S-Show?" I asked, confused. He placed his palm on the bed and slowly moved closer. I froze, he was so damn close to me! 

His dark brown eyes twinkled as he stopped around fifteen centimeters from my face, "But..you kissed the wrong person yesterday night.." 

which night? What the fudge was happening?! 

"Miss!" V burst in, and I looked at him. "Miss!" He shouted again.

​​​"Miss, wake up! We've already reached!" I opened my eyes suddenly making the bus driver who was standing next to me jump in fear. "Busan?" I asked in a meek voice and he nodded, "Get down, now." I bowed at him and grabbed my small duffel bag, running out of the bus. It was around eight in the morning. 

I looked around until I spotted a familiar face. 

"Yah, come here and give a noona a hug!" I shouted as I ran towards my younger brother by two years, Kim Eunhyuk. The black-haired, tall boy stared down at me and crinkled his nose, "Ugh, noona, you stink." 

"Yah, shut the hell up!" I sickly smiled as I jumped on him and he steadied me. He lightly hugged me and tried pushing me away, "Noo-na..can't..brea-the-" Eunhyuk breathed out and I pulled away, grabbing his cheeks, "Yah, you're fine right? Does it hurt anywhere?" Admittedly, he was my favourite amongst my two siblings.

"Of course, I'm fine. Stop it." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes as he grabbed my duffel bag and lead me to his bike. "the car is waiting for you, by the way." His eyes twinkled as my face lit up, "Oh yeah, baby!" 

I ran and plopped down onto the bike behind him. "Anything new, baby bro?" He started the bike as he shook his head, "Same old, same old. Hyung got a new girlfriend though, and she's totally hot. A package, you know?"

"Yah," I smacked the back of his head, "Did I really teach you to use the words on girls like that!?" He rolled his eyes again and took me home. As I approached my neighborhood, my eyes turned downcast. "It's okay." Eunhyuk loudly told, "No one knows you'll be coming today." I smiled, thankful. 

We entered our pretty huge home and he parked the vehicle, and we had a racing contest till the door. Eunhyuk opened it and casually walked in. My mom greeted me, her eyes happy. "Finally, we have a family reunion after a really long ti-" 

"Mom," my older brother Kim Eunsik came running down the stairs, dressed in a suit. "I'm so sorry, the meeting has been preponed. I need to be in Jeju by two. I really have to go." He pushed his glasses up as my mom clicked her tongue, "Why today? Anyway, I understand. Off you go, then." My mom nodded to him and he headed my direction. "Ah, Eunjae." He ruffled my hair and headed out, "I'll send you money this week." He was a businessman, nine years older than me. Maybe the was the reason I liked Eunhyuk more. 

"Alright, oppa." I finger saluted him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter