Romantic Love | J.JK |

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  Romantic Love | J.JK | [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

 

I never stopped loving him. I never could, and now, I never would. 

 

 

"I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over again. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you." - unknown

 

 

Waking up to the sound of my younger brother screaming like a little girl was not what I had expected on a weekday. A day which I had free.

"Noona! There's something for you!" Eunhyuk's voice loudly screamed from outside, knocking urgently on my door and I groggily sat up, "What-?" 

I opened the door after managing to regain my balance, and Eunhyuk burst into the room, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. 

It was the biggest bouquet I had seen in my life. 

I blinked, "What's this?" 

Eunhyuk smirked at me, forcing me to hold the bouquet, "It's for you from someone named...J.JK?" 

My eyes widened as I pushed him out of the room, "Yah, give me the card!" He handed it to me after teasing me a bit and I shut the door on his face, looking down at the card. 

Eunjae, I couldn't gift this to you yesterday. Happy Valentine's Day. Check your phone, noona. 

J.JK 

I​​​​ smiled, my heart beating loudly as my head began spinning from happiness. 

I reached for my phone and opened it up. Jungkook had sent me a selfie of himself, and I grinned as I replied back. 

Well, someone looks amazing, like always. 

I jumped when I immediately got a reply from him. Was he waiting for me to reply back? 

You're beautiful too. I can't see you but I feel you're smiling right now, aren't you? 

He was so right. I was indeed smiling. 

I loved him. I love Jeon Jungkook. 

He was just so damn sweet. 

I was just about to reply back when my phone rang. He was calling me. Stop freaking out, Eunjae! You just discovered your feelings, doesn't mean you already confessed to him! 

I picked up the call, confidently speaking into it, "hello?" 

"Jagi, why did you take so long to pick up?" I choked on my saliva as Jungkook's honey-like voice echoed through the phone. (Jagi- dear, my love)

"I...I was still waking up. And...J-Jagi?" I squeaked out, and his cute chuckle erupted from the other side of the phone. 

​​​​​"Yeah. You're my jagi, aren't you, noona?" Jungkook chuckled softly and waited for my response. I pouted, "I actually prefer noona." 

"I like Eunjae." He laughed into the phone when I protested and he smiled, I could feel it, "will you go on a date with me, noona?" 

My heart skipped a beat. "Date? When?" 

"As soon as you can come. I can't wait to see you again." Jungkook's warm voice made me flush. 

"I-I'm actually free today. Do you want me to cook lunch for us?" I offered, knowing that going out to a public place wouldn't be that good for us. 

His voice immediately turned excited, "Really? It's been so long since I ate your ramyun. I'll come soon!" 

I smiled wider, my heart bouncing in happiness, "come after ...half an hour. My younger brother won't be there after that." Crap. What was I telling? 

I could feel the smirk creeping on his lips, "oh... So it's a date, isn't it?" 

"Yeah, it is, Jungkook. Now, bye, I've to get ready." I bit my lip nervously. He was making me a bit nervous about confessing my feelings. What if he suddenly lost all feelings for me? 

"Okay. I'll see you soon, noona." Jungkook replied back happily. I raised the phone down, ready to cut the call, but I felt him scream, "Ah, Eunjae!" I kept it to my ear, getting ticked off, "How many times do I tell that it's Eunjae-noona, Jung-" 

"I love you." He suddenly blurted out. I blinked, blushing hard as I replied back, "M-Me too." 

Before he could reply, I cut the call and switched off my phone. Whaaa- I may die from overheating! Does anyone die from blushing too much or becoming too flustered?!

I ran to the washroom, shutting it behind me. A bath should cool me down, right? 

_____

I bit my lip as I nervously twiddled my fingers, waiting for Jungkook to come. Eunhyuk had left a minute back, and I had done my best to make sure he doesn't come back until evening. I had even begged Hyerim to keep him company. She was dating him now. I was so proud of them, honestly. They didn't wait and confessed their feelings. 

The bell rang and I swung the door open, my eyes connecting immediately with Jeon Jungkook. He was dressed quite well, with a black sleeveless shirt  with a jacket and jeans. I was so underdressed for the occasion, I was literally in my pajamas! 

I thought that since this would be a home date, I didn't need to try hard- 

He just stared at me for a few seconds, before pushing through the entrance, "You won't invite me in, noona?" I closed my mouth which I hadn't noticed had dropped open as he grinned at me. Making way for him, I walked over to the kitchen and pulled him with me. He shut the door behind him and I saw a bag in his hands. 

"What's that about, Jungkook?" I asked, pointing to the bag and he grinned widely, "Icecream!" 

"You're amazing." I appreciated, smiling happily at him. Taking it from him, I placed it in the freezer and turned to Jungkook who had taken a seat on the countertop next to the stove. 

"Well, what do you wanna eat for lunch?" I inquired, smiling at him as I walked closer to him and rested next to him, leaning against the countertop. 

Jungkook grabbed my palm with his, holding it in his hands as his next words made me blush, "you." He stared at me with a smile playing at the corner of his lips.

"Yah. Stop flirting, won't you?" I whined but he grinned his bunny grin, "just kidding. I'll eat whatever you make, noona. I love your food." 

I smiled at him and he let my hand go as I searched for ingredients. I thought of making ramyun, Eunjae-version. Hopefully he doesn't know that I actually at cooking- his ideal type was someone who was good at cooking. I was far from it...

"Ramyun?" Jungkook asked as his eyes trained over the ingredients laid out in front of me, "Good. I missed it." He removed his jacket, placin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter