Fateful Day in Busan (Part Two)

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Nine: Fateful Day in Busan (Part Two) [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

Park Jimin smiled at me, his eye smile blowing me away. "J-Ji-" I stuttered. "Jimin?" 

He grinned, "Yeah. Are you fine, Eunjae-sshi?" Oh my god I could not believe this was happening. An angel was standing in front of me and grinning, with his oh-so cute smile and sparkling teeth. I was on the verge of blushing so hard and almost about to faint because I could not believe that such a beautiful person was actually the one who helped me escape my ex-partner. 

"J-Jim-" I stammered again, choking on air. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed as he tilted his head, "You're fine, right? I'm so sorry I had to interfere. The guy wasn't treating our ARMY right, that's why-" 

"Thank you." I muttered in a small voice, avoiding eye contact with the pretty boy. 

"What?" He asked, having not heard me. "Thank you, Jimin." I spoke aloud, and I didn't notice that we were in public, with many people around. He smiled at me, nodding.

"Jimin? Did that ahjumma just say Jimin?" I heard a girl whisper loudly to her friend. YEAH, RIGHT. DO I LOOK LIKE A MIDDLE-AGED LADY?! 

I turned to glare daggers at the girl who hit her friend, pointing forward. She was pointing straight at the person standing next to me, who just happened to be one of South Korea's most popular boy band's lead vocal. 

"Yah, yah, daebak (amazing)!  Jimin oppa is there!" The girl squealed and I looked at Jimin who was frozen. Why was he in Busan? I mean, sure it was his native but why was he here? 

And oh god, he was SO in trouble now.

"Oh, no." Jimin murmured, backing away slowly. "Eunjae-sshi! We gotta run!" He grabbed my arm and tugged lightly, leaving it just as quickly and sprinting away. I covered my face and tried to run behind him as fast as I could as well, which was hard, considering the dress I was wearing. Last thing I wanted was Park Jimin to be involved in a scandal with me. Hopefully, those girls didn't react fast enough to take pictures of us. 

We ran quite some distance and I could hear the distance footsteps of the other girls, more than two pairs. Being an idol was hard, I guess.

Jimin spotted a random, concealed corner which would serve as a good hiding spot. "H-Here!" He gasped, pointing to the spot. He quickly hid himself and I ran into the corner as well. Both of us pressed against the wall as we heard the distant footsteps approaching nearer, momentarily stopping, and then traveling farther away. 

We left our unknowingly held breaths and I looked at Jimin, who looked at me apologetically, "I'm so sorry, Kim Eunjae-sshi. You have to go through this because of me." 

"It's fine." I smiled, "Is anyone here who can take you?" 

"Yeah, manager-hyung nim is here. But I haven't seen him for awhile. I might have to wait here till he comes." Jimin grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. I bit my lip. I had an idea, but it was a rather crazy one. Nevermind, it's better to ask. 

"Um.." I spoke up and he stared at me, "If you don't mind, I can drop you in my car? You know, to return the favor?" I looked up at him then settled my eyes on the ground again. 

"I..I'd appreciate that, actually." Jimin said, making my heart race. "Thank you. But how do we get out of here?" 

I smirked, "We run for it, of course. With baits." He tilted his head, confusion showing up on his face. 

_____

Park Jimin couldn't believe it when he was dragged by a someone who pulled out photos of BTS from her purse. She had assured him that her plan was fool proof as she was an experienced ARMY, and pulled him with her as she laid down the photos in places which would distract the fangirls. 

At last, she clapped her hands and stated, "All that's left now is to run." 

Jimin still could not believe it when the short girl grabbed his arm and pulled him away, the both of them running away from their hiding spot. 

Kim Eunjae was humming, "Dashi run run run.." as she ran and Jimin almost found it funny, still flabbergasted that she had their photos with her and how stupid her plan was. 

"Trust me." Eunjae muttered as Jimin heard the approaching footsteps of his fangirls. They froze and the two runners froze as well.

"J-Jimin oppa!" The girl loudly screamed as she pointed at Jimin. 

"Run." Eunjae muttered, pointing towards her Chevrolet and unlocking it with a click of her car button. Jimin trusted her and ran immediately, hearing the screeches of the fangirls in the background. 

He quickly reached the car and got in, turning to look. Eunjae had thrown the photos in the faces of the fangirls and was currently running at full speed towards her car. She hopped into the driver seat, locked the car and wore her seat belt, driving away immediately. 

Jimin couldn't believe when he saw that the fangirls actually got baited by the photos. 

Eunjae spotted him glancing behind repeatedly and grinned, "Don't worry, the photos were a good bait." 

Jimin turned to stare at the weird fangirl BTS had, still not getting as to why she was so.. so.. intriguing to him. 

His stare was interrupted when his phone rang loudly, and he almost dropped it while trying to pick it up. It shocked him when it pulled him out of his trance. 

He answered the call, "Hyun-" he started, to his manager but the manager's worried voice cut him off, "Jimin-ah. I have to go back to Seoul right now, my younger daughter's health is really bad.. I'm really sorry, Jimin." 

Jimin, being the extremely kind person he was, agreed, "ah, yes. Do take care of your daughter. Don't worry about me, hyung-nim." Jimin saw Eunjae glance at him through the corner of his eyes. 

"Go stay in your house today, Jimin. Consider it a holiday for yourself. Tomorrow, I'll come to pick you up from Busan. Have fun today, you can forget your diet for today." Manager hyung reassured as Jimin obliged, cutting the call. 

"Did something happen?" Eunjae asked and Jimin looked at her, "Manager-hyung is going to Seoul..his daughter's health is not that well.." 

Eunjae gasped, "Then where will you go, Jimin-sshi?" 

"Home. But my parents won't be home until late at night..the house is empty right now." Jimin buried his face in his hands. He didn't know what to do. He could go to a friend's house- 

"Um, if you don't mind me asking.." Eunjae asked as Jimin looked at her, "Why were you at the wedding as well, Jimin-sshi?" 

"Oh," Jimin smiled, "My childhood friend was getting married. The groom? We were pretty close when we were small. Hyung used to take care of me." Eunjae nodded, smiling. "I see.." 

"Eunjae-sshi, what about you?" Jimin leaned forward, staring straight ahead at the familiar road of his hometown. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter