Pretend to be my girlfriend

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twenty Three: Pretend to be my girlfriend [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

 

The moment Min Yoongi decided to confess to the girl he loved, Park Jimin had to ruin it. 

What did he do, you ask? 

Jimin fainted from being drunk, falling onto the table and knocking all the bottles off the table. This made Eunjae shocked, distracting her from him as she focused on Jimin, "Are you fine, Jimin?" She asked, her voice showing that she was quite drunk as well.

Yoongi looked away from her, taking a swig of soju from his glass. Seokjin placed a hand on his shoulder, which he shrugged off. He didn't need anyone's pity, even if it was his closest hyung's. How did he even expect that Eunjae would listen to his confession when it was so unexpected? 

Seokjin sighed, "Let's leave, it's enough of drinking for today-" Eunjae giggled, "Jin-oppa, Jimin is sleeping here! How cute!" She laughed again as she touched his hair as his head was flat down on the table.

She was so drunk that she placed her arms around him and leaned into his shoulder. Jimin surprisingly was conscious enough to turn towards her and pull her into his arms. "My Eunjae..." He giggled as he said that and Eunjae put out her hand, touching his face, "Jiminie! Our mochi..!" She said and then closed her eyes.

Yoongi's grip tightened on his glass as he shot lasers at the two with his eyes.

Seokjin groaned, "Why do you both have such low alcohol tolerance?" Jimin and Eunjae laughed as if on cue and Yoongi stood up, unable to bear the pain. He walked out of the area, his hands in his pockets. 

Seokjin looked at his roommate and shouted, "Yoongi-ya! Where are you going at this hour and after this mess?" 

Yoongi nonchalantly replied back, "Home." 

"YAH!" Seokjin shouted, "Help me take these two too!" Yoongi stood still. Would he be able to see the two together once again? 

Not a chance. 

"I'll call Namjoon and tell him to help you." Yoongi answered back coldly and left the place after paying for their drinks. Before he could leave, Seokjin ran behind him, "Yoongi, I'm sure that they didn't properly hear you. Try telling Eunjae when she's sober..once mor-" 

"Jin-hyung." Yoongi spoke up, looking at his hyung, "Give me some alone time... Please." Seokjin opened his mouth to tell something but decided against it. He knew how Yoongi was. The male needed time to be back on track. "I'll call Namjoon, you go." Seokjin smiled at Yoongi who nodded, turning on his heel and leaving, kicking rocks on the way.  

Seokjin turned back, heading to the place where he left Eunjae and Jimin. Walking in, he sighed. He dialed up Namjoon and called him to help him, sitting down opposite Eunjae when he was done. 

"So much trouble.." he sighed, staring at the sleeping girl. Somehow, when he had been missing, Jimin and Eunjae had separated and Eunjae was fast asleep while Jimin had passed out. 

Seokjin stared as the dad jokes cracking fangirl smiled in her sleep, her cheeks coated pink from the heat. "Eunjae-ya.. stop being so charming.." he rested his head on his palm and didn't take his eyes off the girl. He seemed to be thinking hard, trying to figure out who all liked this girl. Yoongi and Jimin were for sure in love with her, who else was? 

He sighed for the umpteenth time, jumping up quickly to grab Eunjae when she was rolling off the table in her sleep. He caught her just as she was going to hit the ground. He sat there for a second, still holding onto the younger girl.

She was supposed to be a kid in his eyes...but why did it feel comfortable to hold her close to him? 

He pulled her up, standing up and straightening her against the seat but her head fell onto his stomach, "So soft.." she murmured, snuggling into his stomach. Seokjin blinked. Should he move? 

He decided against it and just laid his hand on her hair, slowly it. He shouldn't be doing this, but she was just so vulnerable that he couldn't help himself. 

How many years had it been since he felt like protecting a girl? 

Looking down at her, he sighed. He'd just complicate things if he started finding Eunjae attractive. He had to be careful. 

"Jin-hyung?" Namjoon entered, a little out of breath. "Any problem?" He looked at the two who were sleeping, I mean, who was sleeping and was passed out, "Jimin drank above his limit again." He sighed, looking at Eunjae who was resting her head against Seokjin's stomach. "What about her?" 

Seokjin awkwardly laughed, "She reached her limit too, I think." Namjoon looked unimpressed as he went towards Eunjae to pull her up but Seokjin stopped him, "I'll bring her, you bring Jimin." Namjoon looked confused for a second before nodding, "Alright. She's lighter so she'll be easier to carry." Seokjin nodded and Namjoon hauled Jimin onto his back, waiting for Seokjin to as well.

Seokjin pushed Eunjae away from him slightly, hauling her up on his back in a piggyback style. The two of them headed off to their dorm. Namjoon was ahead of them as he quickly carried Jimin to avoid attention. Seokjin, on the other hand, was struggling with Eunjae. He was pretty drunk as well so it was pretty hard for him. 

"Huh..where am I?" Eunjae woke up while on his back and he laughed, "Eunjae-ya, you're so drunk. Just let oppa carry you home." 

"Carry me home?" Eunjae whispered and Seokjin nodded, "Yeah, I'm taking you home-" 

"Listen here!" Eunjae fiercely said, making him jump slightly, "I'm not going to let anyone take me! I'm not an easy woman!"

Seokjin just laughed, "Yes, yes, I understand." He rolled his eyes when she started hitting his shoulders, "Yah, why do you have such broad shoulders? Why do you have such a handsome face? Why do you have such a good personality?" She whined and Seokjin reached the elevator, entering it. Namjoon had already gone up. He eased the drunk girl onto the railing and pressed the button for their floor. 

"Because I'm Kim Seokjin." Seokjin grinned and Eunjae giggled, "Kim Seokjin. You're lejindary." She hiccuped and wobbled, Seokjin rushing to grab her. "Wow, you lose your sense of balance when you're drunk, Eunjae-ya?" He asked with a little shock and Eunjae grinned, "And my mind too. You look so hot today, you know, Jin-oppa?" 

She laughed as she leaned into his shoulder. Seokjin froze. He heard soft snores and realized the girl slept. He wrapped his arms around her securely so that she wouldn't fall, although feeling a bit like a ert for doing that. He leaned her against the wall again.

Sighing, Seokjin shook his head. He needed to be careful. He should stop thinking about this. 

The elevator dinged and the door opened. Seokjin somehow managed to drag Eunjae to her apartment but Namjoon was waiting in front of their apartment. Seokjin looked at the door. What could be her passcode? 

"Eunjae-ya?" He softly asked, waking Eunjae up, "What's your passcode?" 

Eunjae woke up, wobbly and giggled, "pizza!" Seokjin sighed. Eunjae continued giggling, "P-I-Z-Z-A pizza!" 

Namjoon burst out laughing, knowing she was imitating Seokjin, "Hyung, let's get her to the guest room. It's better than leaving her freezing out here." 

Seokjin gasped, turning to look at Namjoon in shock, "I was never planning to leave her out here! That's so heartless!" Namjoon rolled his eyes and pointed towards their door, "Bring her in, then." 

Seokjin carried her piggyback style until he realized she was too heavy and dropped her on the couch, next to Jimin, who had been placed there by Namjoon. He flexed his arms, "Wow, that was hard." 

Namjoon sighed, "I agree. Let's lecture them in the morning.." he looked at the time, "I'm actually sleepy. Most of the others have already slept." He nodded at Seokjin and left to go sleep. Seokjin rubbed his eyes as he looked at Jimin and Eunjae, who had curled up next to each other comfortably. "these kids.." he groaned as he walked to his room, deciding that sleeping would be the best thing right now. Before doing so, however, he put a blanket on the two. 

Yoongi was fast asleep in the room, so Seokjin quickly washed up and silently laid down to sleep. 

Little did he know that he wouldn't be able to sleep that night because of his thoughts.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter