The Mini Date

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Eleven: The Mini Date [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

"H-Hyerim-ah!" I gasped as I sat up straight, coughing, "What are you doing here?" Oh no, I felt like I was the one who was cheating on my best friend with her boyfriend.. 

"I-I came to give you n-notes.." she gasped again as she slapped herself, "Hyerim, don't dream." 

"Annyeong (Hello)." V pushed me down onto my bed again, leaving his grip on my hand as he waved at Hyerim, whose mouth dropped open, pointing a finger at V dramatically. "H-He talks! I'm not dreaming, am I?" She blinked rapidly, rubbing her eyes and I sighed loudly.

"It is Kim Taehyung, Yoon Hyerim. Yes, your ultimate bias is standing in my very apartment, right in front of you." I massaged my forehead as she squealed loudly, running over to V and touching his face. He froze and then he laughed sarcastically, covering both his cheeks from her touch and clicked his tongue at her in disapproval. "Hyerim-sshi, this is not appropriate." 

She looked at him dazedly, nodding along as she continued staring at him. She squealed again and V finally covered his ears. 

Hyerim finally seemed to realize I existed and turned to look at me, crossing her arms, "Kim Eunjae, you have a lot of explaining to do." She looked at V and smiled again, before glaring at me. 

I sighed again, feeling weak. I stood up despite V's protests and placed a hand on his shoulder, "I think it's better you go home for today, Taehyung." 

V turned to look at me, utterly shocked, "Eunj-" 

"Do as I say." I smiled at him and he pouted, "I don't wanna leave you when you're sick.." I smiled, feeling touched, "It's okay, Hyerim is here. She'll take care of me-" 

"Nae, Nae! (Yes, yes!) I will, don't you worry, V!" Hyerim piped in, biting her lips and batting her eyelashes slowly at him. V smiled a tight lipped smile at her and frowned when he turned to me, "I'm not leaving-" 

"If you don't leave now, I'll..move away from this place." I blurted out and he gasped, placing a hand on his chest, "Meanie." 

"You! How dare you be mean to V?" Hyerim exclaimed, slapping my shoulder repeatedly. I winced and V shouted, "Don't hit her, hit me instead!" He pulled me behind him as he faced Hyerim himself. What the hell is going on? 

"How can I hit you, V?" Hyerim sputtered out. "Better me than her.." V declared and I lightly hit the back of his head, pushing him aside gently. "Ah, shut the hell up. So noisy you both are-.." I rolled my eyes as I turned to V, glaring at him, "Like I said, I'll move away if you don't leave right now, Taehyung." I threatened convincingly and he pouted slightly but nevertheless he raised his palms up in surrender, "Alright, alright. I'm leaving..but.." 

V bent down, whispering into my ear, "I want the answer next time, okay? To my question.." I blushed, "N-No way!" and Hyerim gasped, covering with her palms yet again. He moved away from me, his eyes twinkling and he flashed his rectangular grin at me, touching the top of my head, "See you soon." He smiled at Hyerim who was still very shocked. V finally left the apartment after one last glance and I sighed, collapsing on my bed. I didn't even realize that I had been holding my breath. 

"Oi, missy. You got a lot of explaining to do." Hyerim muttered and I sighed again. 

_____

"So you're telling me that you met Jungkook when you were drunk, he kissed you and then V followed Jungkook one day and stumbled upon your house? And that Jimin kissed you the day before yesterday?" Hyerim told in one breath, almost like a rap. I nodded and she gasped, squealing. 

"But..can I just tell something?" Hyerim asked and I nodded. "I ship you with Taehyung." She declared and I rolled my eyes, "Nah, I don't think I'll like him." 

She snorted, "Yeah, right. What bull crap are you telling? I just heard wedding bells when he bent down to whisper into your ear." I protested, "But you like him, I can't-" 

She threw a pillow at me, glaring, "Are you dumb? That like is different from your 'love' like!" I blinked, "What?" 

Hyerim groaned, "Oh, god, why are you so dense?" She facepalmed and I stared at her, confused. She colourfully cursed under her breath at me and then stood up, grabbing her bags, "Okay, I need some time to process this. Tomorrow, we're going to music bank, okay? Oppadeul are performing! And don't forget, we have to go for that demonstration at Big Hit the next day!" I thumbs-uped at her, grinning, "Don't worry, chingu (friend)!" I pointed towards my head, "I have an awesome mind!" 

She rolled her eyes, "Keep dreaming about that!"  I huffed and she laughed, placing a hand on my head, "See you soon.. because I can't wait to pull you into my arms and ravish you all night long while you tremble under my fingertips and moan out my delicious name..'Taehyung.. Taehyung. ' " She imitated V overexaggerratedly and I got irked, pushing her hands away, "Yah, he's so pure! He'll never think that kind of stuff!" She laughed heartily, "Yeah, Yeah, alright. I'm leaving.." she laughed again as she waved at me, leaving the apartment. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it, collapsing on my bed. I fell asleep in my bed, too tired. 

I woke up an hour later, feeling refreshed as I went to grab a glass of water. I heard my passcode being entered and someone ran in, shouting, "Noona! Noona!" 

I ran out in shock from the kitchen, staring at Jungkook who was breathing hard, "Jungkook? Didn't you go to shoot for an advertis-" Jungkook walked forward and quickly pulled me closer, making my heart skip a beat. "J-Jung-" Jungkook murmured 'shh' as he hugged me tightly, burying his face in my shoulder as he breathed out, "Finally." 

I blushed, but patted his arm, my voice muffled under it as I said, "What happened, Jungkook?" 

"Nothing.." Jungkook said informally, making my eyes widen as he breathed out, "I missed you.." 

I laughed, patting his hair, "I wasn't here for just four days. Seriously?" I laughed again and he pulled back, looking at me seriously, "When you like someone you think about them all the time." 

"Oh.." I blurted out, not quite knowing what to say. "Yah! Why are you speaking informally to me?" I glared at him and he chuckled, bending down to my height as our eyes met, "I thought we were close..noona. I even helped you..dress up." He commented and my eyes widened. I turned hot and pushed him away, covering my face as he laughed merrily, "Anyway, the shooting got over so I ran immediately here from there.." Jungkook smiled, making my heart go dugeun dugeun. "Hmm.." I smiled back, happy that he can finally relax. 

"How was the wedding?" Jungkook asked as he followed me like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter