The Encounter

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] Chapter One: The Encounter [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The day was a normal day for me, until my friend from college called me up, with devastating news for me. 

"Oi, Eunjae-ya! Did you hear?" She had said. 

"Hear what?" I had replied, munching on popcorn as I rewatched all of the episodes of BTS' 'American Hustle Life'. I had almost choked on my popcorn laughing at Jeon Jungkook freaking out when the American girl had blown a kiss at him. He had been such an innocent kid, back then. 

"Song Joongki proposed to Song Hye Kyo! Daebak! What have you been doing, huh?" She had barked, as my heart had stopped. "Yah! Stop joking around!" 

"I'm serious." 

"But they didn't even announce they were dating?!" I had replied in a panic. She snorted. "You know how Joongki-oppa is! He's always sudden, he loves surprising us.... and wasn't it obvious? I mean, look at how he looked at h-" 

I had cut the call. I could not digest the fact. 

So, here I was, ladies and gentlemen, weeping on the table of the local convenience store about my sad love life. BTS never left my mind, but that day..was different. 

I took another shot of soju, weeping. 

 

"YAH! Song Joongki!" I cried out, pulling at my hair, "How could you do this to me?! Why do you always end up surprising us?" I sobbed loudly in the empty street. Almost no one was there on this street, which was odd, considering Bangtan Boys lived just two streets away. 

Who were they, you ask? Just the most perfect boys in the entire world. 

My seven extremely favorite boys on this planet.

"I'm going to sue you, Song Joongki!" I screamed out into the lonely night, chugging down a bottle of soju and one can of beer in merely a time of 5 minutes.  

That's it, I was going to be here all night, drinking away my woes. 

    _____

It was snowing that time.

Jeon Jungkook never thought he'll meet a random important girl on that day. He simply wanted to escape the tight schedule for a short while. He decided to stroll around the place around his house as he was bored and wanted some fresh air. 

 "Hyung, I'm heading out for a bit!" The maknae called out and received a shout of approval from Jin-hyung, the eldest member of his band Bangtan Sonyeondan. "Be careful, cover your face!" Jin-hyung worried too much about him, but nevertheless he complied and concealed his highly recognizable face with a black face mask and placed a beanie on his brown hair. 

The maknae slipped his hands into his pockets and exited the house carefully, looking out for any fans. There were none. Sighing in relief, he headed out without any problem. 

Strolling around the neighborhood hadn't disappointed him. It helped him in cooling his head.  

He needed it. A lot was going on his life, all the recent comebacks and what not. 

Jungkook shivered slightly as a gust of cold wind blew, signalling the start of winter. He had a feeling it would snow. 

He rubbed his hands together as he looked around, humming slightly. The streets were almost completely empty, with the exception of an occasional couple here and there. 

Jungkook was feeling slightly colder and decided to go to the nearest convenience store for some instant ramyun. It would be the perfect in this weather; he would control the urge to wolf it all down and actually savor it. 

As he approached the store, he glanced at a girl who was drinking a lot of alcohol and drowning in her own tears. "Joongki-oppa!" She wailed and sobbed again. She was pretty, but a nutjob. He guessed she was wailing about a lost lover.

Slightly amused by her dramatic actions, Jungkook shook his head and headed in, vaguely feeling that the girl was eyeing him for a short while before continuing her depressing sob festival. 

Jungkook quickly purchased a ramyun box and a hot coffee can and heated it up as the ramyun was cooking. 

Taking both, he sat down near the window, inside the store. He thought of removing the mask but realized that the CCTV will probably record him. He grabbed his stuff and headed outside. There was only one table outside that was empty, which was right next to the girl. There were only two tables. 

Heh, it was a convenience store, what could he expect?

Jungkook took a seat and opened his mask, glancing slightly at the girl who was staring at him. He broke his chopsticks apart and began eating, ignoring her eyes. She was probably too drunk to recognize him. 

"Um!" A voice interrupted as he was about to bite in again, making him look kinda stupid with his mouth open wide. He quickly shut his mouth, looking at the source of the voice. 

"Yes?" He asked in a low voice, trying to conceal his identity. 

"Do you mind telling me the time?" She asked politely, but he could sense that she was really drunk. 

Jungkook glanced down at his phone, "there's five minutes to ten." 

She groaned, surprising him. "Ah...I've been drinking only for thirty minutes?" She sneezed. Jungkook shook his head, and continued savoring his dish. 

As he buried his head trying to eat ramyun 'the rightway', he felt someone sit opposite him. 

Jungkook looked up, still slurping noodles. His dark eyes searching the girl's face as she sat there staring at him, analyzing. He was almost worried that she knew who he was, until she grinned, "Do you mind listening to me? I'm just so flustered nowadays!" 

Was she asking a stranger to listen to her?

Jungkook, trying to be a little kind, tried to tell her,"ma'am, I think you're lost. Maybe you should head home." 

"Home?" She sighed, laying her head on the table, looking slightly pissed off. "If I head there, I'll have to see his face again.." 

Jungkook didn't know why, but she seemed so intriguing to him.

"His face? Who's face?" He pushed, trying to entertain himself. He'd probably be the only one who's interested in this type of st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter