Day 3: Looking Beautiful with a Pinch of Horror

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

" What's you problem?"  He fast walked behind me , trying to catch up. Even with high heel I can walk really fast, especially when I'm pissed.

It was cold and I could see the air I breathed , my legs we're uncovered, screaming " FREEZE ME TO DEATH !". I ignored it, and I ignored him. I guess he just didn't get the message. He grasped my arm and slung me around , my back to the wall. I tried to scream but realized nobody was on the streets.  He looked down at me ,  6ft and 2 inches compared to 5 ft and 4 inches. 

I tried to escape his grip but that just simply made him tighten it more.

" Why the did you do that ?" He mentioned, asking about what happened before.

Oh yeah, nothing special I just pushed him in front of the whole country of Korea, slap him and ran away.  His cheek still the bright color of red, love and death. How ironic.

" No, WHY the would YOU do that?" I practically yelled at him but his face was still furious.

" Why? Because I don't intend on running away the day before my wedding ! " He swung my arm down, my wrist burned like fire but I ignored it completely. My mind was dead, I couldn't think right, I felt like I was going to die. Right that moment , right then.

My jaw hung open and I looked away, am I feeling guilt ? No, why should I ?  First, how did he know ? Did he know the whole time ? No way, I barely talked about it, except for that time in ou-.

, ,, !

I remember talking to oppa about it, and how everything will go. I thought they were all watching TV. I remember seeing from the corner of my eye a shadow but dismissed it.

" Remember now ?"  He slammed his fist on the brick wall and pinned me. I saw red lakes of blood dripping right in front of my eyes.

" I will make you suffer for it, you WILL suffer."  He finally said and his heels and walked off. My back scrapped down .the wall and I sat on the hard concrete ,my knees to my chest . I drooped my head backward, blinking the tears away.  I don't know why tears were coming out, why they were there, but all I knew is that the moment my head met the front of my knees. I sobbed , sobbed , sobbed until  my tears ran out .

 Still, until then, I cried.

Drip,drip,drip.

-------------------------------------

" in, and." I in like she asked and she tightened the corset. My breath was knocked but I recovered quickly.

My dress was strapless and champagne-colored , with a bit of lace on the bust. The waist covered with silk continued with rosettes covered on the rest.

(http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/4/1/8/8/i/2/7/5/o/Copy_2_disney.jpg)

 

It fitted me perfectly , my hair was waved softly and I had chandeliers diamond earrings.
 
After last night's incident, Yuri had found me and screamed when she saw the blood. I convinced her that it was already there but I knew she didn't really believe me. I haven't talked to Changmin, or nonetheless the rest of the band the whole day. They didn't say hi and surely did not look at me. I felt bad but I knew  I could do nothing but go with the flow. Changmin's hand had been checked and I was relieved.  He now had bandages on it and I almost blamed myself.
 
I thought about it, and know I can't make anything worse than going, but I am anyway. I know, call me selfish, but would you marry someone you got arranged with, probability is that you will lie to me and say yes, OR , say yes because your fiancee is disturbingly good looking.
 
I heard rattles behind the curtains and suddenly they opened.  I wasn't surprised to see all of the guys in their suits but Changmin's was special. He had on specially a bow tie and his suit today ,actually fitted him.  
 
They all glanced at me and none of them said anything. First , I thought it maybe I looked bad but then I knew it was because of what happened the previous night.
 
" Doesn't she just look FAB !" The French tailor exclaimed with enthusiasm with her super heavy accent.  They all nodded but still remained quiet.
 
Everything went weird when a familiar figure rushed and excused themselves. 
 
" Sorry,I'm late dear cousin. " Jiyong walked in and bowed at everyone. When he saw me, he gave me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.
 
"Hello, nice to see you again."
 
" I- Hello," I shyly muttered, he was Changmin's cousin ? WHAT!?
 
" Dude, where were you?" Changmin asked and they all hugged.  Jiyong dropped his jacket off and went directly to the tailor for measurements.
 
" Practice." was all he said, enough to get all understanding nods from everybody.
 
" You look beautiful." He kissed my hand when he came out, looking fancy as ever.
 
" Ya, why didn't you tell me you guys we're related ?" I wondered. " I wanted it to be a surprise."
 
" It sure is" I smiled at him and we hugged. I almost saw Changmin frown but it must have been my imagination.
 
We all changed back to our normal clothes and decided on this grilled place downtown.  More like they did, since they didn't ask for my opinion, I knew better than to complain. We thanked the staff and walked out. They all placed on their beanies and sunglasses that hid half their faces. 
 
" Taeyeon ! " I heard and strange voice behind me and next thing I knew I was pushed onto the busy street, my body was frozen and a car was coming my way, full speed.
 
---------------------
 
Alright , here we go ! :D
 
 Enjoy (:
 
( Little note ,
 I realized that I haven't added JiYeong much in it. So just assume they barely talked because of their schedules and that Taeyeon forgot about his number. After this chapter , then the REAL drama will happen.)
 
Is it too short ? Sorry :/ I promise , next one , way LONGER !
 
Comment and subscribe ! 
 
with love,
 
~Dbskislove