Box

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

 

Sountrack: If-Taeyeon

-------------------------------------------------

"Hyun Joong-sshi?" I asked, with wide eyes. Changmin glared at him.

"Anneong," He waved and sat beside me. " Hello,I'm the father of the baby."

" Well, that is all resolved." The doctor grinned and we all went out, standing by Yoona's room.

" Why didn't you tell me ? I'm almost not surprised."  I said

"Didn't I give you a hint at the bar ?"

" THE BAR!?" Changmin whispered in my ears. Apparently, Hyun Joong had heard though.

" No worries, I just saw her there."  

"I didn't ask you." He stood up to him, I lid in the middle and pushed them apart.

" How about we don't do this in the hospital?" I suggested. " Well, I'm just glad I don't have to keep Yoona at our place anymore. You'll be taking care of her.. right ?"

" Sure," He nodded.  He opened the door to the rom and walked in. I heard a gasp from Yoona. BUSTED. 

Changmin held me back, " Did he say anything to you ?"

" Yah, calm down." I said " I met him at the bar the other day and we just talked. Araso?" I punched him lightly on the arm and went in. Yoona was sitting there, crying, saying nonsense about being sorry. She saw me and quickly shut . I thought about it and sat on the edge.

" How are you feeling?" I poured her a glass of water. " Drink lots of water, it's good for you."

I looked at everyone and they scurried out. She took the glass of water and gulped it down. " Why are you suddenly so nice to me ? I've hurt so much."

"Because, I don't want to be immature anymore but it doesn't mean you're forgiven."

" I'm so sorry, I got so caught up with my pride. I didn't see how much I was hurting everyone." I took her hand.

" Don't worry about it. Just take care of the baby." I finally said and walked out. 

" Wait, Taeyeon-ah." I stopped. " You know Changmin loves you a lot right ?"

" I know, I know."

--------------------------------

" One second ! I'm coming ! " I dropped the dishes and cleaned my hands. The guys had left for a photo shoot and someone had knocked on the door.

I ran up and opened the door, my mood went down immediately. It was JiYong standing by the door.

" Hey, can I come in?"  I looked into his sad eyes, and nodded weakly. We sat down by the couch.

" How have you been, it's been a while."  He said.

" I've been good. " I looked down.

" Were leaving for the states tomorrow for 5 years." I looked up, he had a desperate look on his face.

" Are you?" I said , avoiding eye contact.

" I came to apologize."

" For what ?" 

" For everything."  He took my hand and I flinched at his touch.

" You're the first person that I've ever loved." He said, his eyes a bit teary." I'm glad I've met you."

We hugged, holding each other for a long time. We looked at each other, he kissed me on the cheek before getting up and leaving.

" I'll miss you." He said for the last time and left.

--------------------------------------------

Changmin's P.O.V

"Ugh" Taeyeon stood up from the table, clutching her stomach and cupping her hands over . She sprinted to the bathroom.

" Yah, is she okay?" Junsu asked interested. We all got up and propped our ears agaisnt the bathroom.

" Oh gross, she's puking."

" Tell me dongsaeng, did you guys..." Yoochun made his arm make the motion of hip ing, raising his eyebrow amused.

"YOU!" Yunho pointed at him.

" AHHH." He ran off like a little girl.

I shook my head, Jaejoong lookes at me. I nodded weakly. 

" This is HORRIBLE" Taeyeon slammed the door open, Yunho came back with a box. Taeyeon's eyes widened.

" Don't ask"

-----------------------------------

 OK. 

I decided to take Eun Hye out.

So this will only have 1 or 2 chapters left, because I really want to start on my others.

This chapter is really short ^^

Sorry, I haven't updated in forever. MIANHNE.

with love

~Dbskislove