Well,... Hello

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

 Wait, what ? I'm WHAT!?

I hopped the bed without glancing at my brother once. I ran to the bathroom and the shower. Maybe I'm dreaming... please tell me I am.

---------------------------------------------

" Umma ! " I ran to my mother's side and collapsed in her arms. Her warmth embraced me and oh, did I want to sob , like a 5 year old kid. She my hair and kissed my forehead.  

" How have you been babygirl?" She smiled holding my hands. " Umma , I missed you so much " 

Our whole family hugged. They informed us that we were going to stay in Korea from now on. My brother winced at the though of not having " his ladies" by him anymore.  But nonetheless, I was jumping at least 5 ft high.  I missed eating porridge and kimchi.  After a long time of talking and story-telling. They settled us in our rooms, which mine was beautiful. Cream and peach colored, it was at least triple the size of my room in the states, without including my own personal bathroom! * Yay!*  All of my stuff was there , including everything I left behind when I left.

I got to look around the house and meet my maids, that were all super sweet.

This is my new life and it was going to be good.

-------

" So, Taeyeon-ah, do you have a boyfriend yet?" I gagged. Waat did my dad just asked me ? I dabbed my napkin on my lips, thinking bout what I should say. Were they trying to hook me up? or were they just curious?

" Not yet.." I awkwardly answered. They looked at each other and my mother sighted.I glanced at Kim Bum from the side, which I saw he was glancing back at me.

" Hunny, we have something to tell you." Oh." Our family's best friend's grandfather was your grandpa's best friend. And you know old people, they like to talk about their grandchilds and stuff." My.

" Well , .... Hunny.. How do I say this. You're getting married with their son. " GOD.

Kim Bum's hand sudddenly gripped mine and his eyes were bulging out of his head as much as mine were.

" I'm........WHAT?!"  I screamed receiving many looks from the waiters and such. " you guys are too funny, this is a joke right?" 

Their faces were saying otherwise.

. I'm in deep .

---

Huff,huff,huff...

I can't believe it, everything happened so fast I don't remember half of it. I looked around my room and it seemed like KimBum left.

I quickly slipped on jeans, boots, and a blouse. I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs. Meeting, with no surprised. my parents and my brother, who was looking down at his feet, at the dinner table. Starring right at  me. Mt mother stood up but I jammed the door open and sprinted to a random car before she could say anything or before I could glance back and change my mind.

I didn't know where to go when  the engine came on but I knew right away the perfect place to cool off.

--------------------

" One medium coffee, 2 sugars and 1 cream please." I handed the punk,scary-looking girl the money and sat at the table by the window.

This was my favorite place in the world and I always dream about coming back here. Last time I was barely going to Junior High, so I had zero idea how I even knew the road.

I stared the world and I knew this wasn't what I was hopping for. All I wanted was to finish college and get married to a guy I CHOOSED.  Thinking about it, I didn't even know who I was supposedly getting married to. But it didn't matter, whoever it was I didn't want to marry him. 

15 minuted turned into and hour and an hour turned into 2 ,which I did nothing productive between those minutes.\

" Why the sad face?' I jumped,startled. A sweet but y voice wondered behind me. I flipped around and met eyes with the cutest EVER eye smiled a guy could get. " May I sit here ?" He nodded toward the chair facing me. I didn't answer, but he sat anyway.

" What's wrong, you've been sitting here for 2 hours starring into space. " He smiled again, and my heart melted. He was wearing a cap with a hoodie ,looking like he was hiding from somebody. 

" Why does it matter to YOU?" I sounded like I was PMS-sing.

" Chill, I was just wondering." He leaned back in his chair. He looked so comfortable and "chilled", it was almost painful looking at the opposite of myself, mad and un"chilled" . "You can spill it, we don't even know eachother ," He leaned forward.

" That's the problem, I DON'T know you." I emphasized on it. Something in me was telling me to spill it, he was right. "Everything is going wrong... I just came back from the states and my parents tell me I'm suppose to get married to this guy I don't even know. "

" Maybe you should get to know him." He suggested , almost too easily. " You might ending up liking him, AND he could be a total eyecandy." he winked. I resisted but I laughed anyway.

" You have a beautiful smile" He pointed out, my cheeks went deep red. 

" Thanks, " I studdered

" I'm Ji-Yong. You can call me G-dragon , if it makes you feel more comfortable." He raised his hand. I hesitated but went with the flow and shook his hand.

" I'm Taeyeon. Just call me that I guess" I smiled. 

" I have to go, but if you need anything I'll come running." He got up and waved goodbye. I smiled at his naiveness, how could he be so nice to a stranger. I wish I had his number to call him anyway. " I waved back and a paper slipped out of my hand. huh ? When did it get there? I looked at it and smiled like a crazy woman.  A number was written.

Well,... Hello.  

 

--------------------------

 Are ya'll proud of me ? I finally decided to write the second chapter, enjoy ! 

Comment and subscribe ! 

With love :3

Dbskislove...