Please, Let All of This End.

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack: Be My Girl - JYJ

--------------------------

No One's P.O.V

" Yes I do have someone I love," JiYong said, T.O.P glared at him with all his might, praying he wouldn't say what he hope he wouldn't.

" Oh ! And who is that ?"  The MC asked, " Ditch !"

"What the hell do you think you're doing ?" Seungri whispered angrily at him.

" She's married to my cousin," 

" WHAT!? Married ? Cousin ?" The crowd went wild at his words. The other guys, knowing exactly what he was doing, shook their heads in desperation.

" It's Shim Changmin," He said with a sigh, he knew what he was doing was wrong. This was the only way to tell her how much he loves her.

" SHIM TAEYEON!?" The camera's went off,

" I've done wrong to her, and I want to tell her I'm sorry," He looked directly at the camera, imagining Taeyeon's perfect flawless face. " I'm sorry, if you're listening Taeyeon-ah, I'm sorry."

-----------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I sat there, frozen. Did I just hear that ? WHAT THE !? What is he thinking ?!  Changmin sat there too, with his face turning red, his hands becoming fists.

" Oppa," I told him, " Calm down."

" THAT MOTHER-ER!" He stood up, pointing violently at the screen.

He grabbed his jacket and ran off, the other guys sat with no expressions. I hurried after him, he climbed into the car and I rushed into the other side. I told him to calm down but he wouldn't listen.  He sped off, slamming my body back into the chair. We then arrived at Big Bang's apartment.  He hopped off, but I grabbed his elbow.

" Oppa, don't...." I pleaded, he looked at me in awe but ignored me. He ran up the stairs, with me behind him. He knocked and Daesung opened the door.

" Changmin..." Changmin pushed him aside, I gave Daesung the help look. He looked around and found the rest of the guys in the living room. They all looked up and their eyes panicked, except JiYong's, like he was expecting this.

" You bastard," Changmin grabbed JiYong's collar and threw him down onto the floor with a BANG. He repeatively punched him in the face, the band just stared. They knew he deserved it , bad.

" STOP ! Please STOP!" I yelled , Seunghyun and YoungBae held me back. I struggled out of their reach and raced toward the door, to wherever my legs were taking me. 

I arrived shortly at the hill by the bridge and screamed my heart out. 

A hand touched my shoulder and I jumped back around, seeing Yunho stand by me.

" Sorry, I saw you when I was driving around." He said, sitting by me in the grass. " Hey," He wiped my tears away. " What's wrong ?"

"Dae ? Nothing ," I tried to fake a smile. He cocked an eyebrow at me. " Really, really..." My voice gave me away as I laid my head on his shoulder, crying my eyes out.  He patted my head, it felt like I was 13 again, when I got my heart broken by my boyfriend and I was crying on my brother's shoulders before he went out to beat the guy up.

" We're both going through hard times..." 

" oppa, I'm sorry for not telling you and for the other day." I bit my lower lip, and felt blood gushing out.

" Nah, it was my fault." He gave me a smile " I shouldn't have hit you."

 I brought my hand up to my cheek and smiled back at him. " What are you and Yuri going to do."

" Well, we're hopping the fans and especially the company will understand, like you and Changmin."

" Yeah, that didn't go too well." I laughed.

"If not, we might quit our idol lives and live on the country side." I looked at him with disbelief , he nodded .

" Wow, that bad ?" I asked knowing, I wouldn't receive an answer. 

" I love Yuri and I would do anything for her." 

" I wish Changmin could say that about me.." I looked down, he propped my chin back up. 

" He has." He grinned and poked my nose. 

" Pshh, nonsense." I gave him a fake british accent with my english.

" Bwoh ? Don't use your english on me, missy."  He joked " He really loves you Taeyeon-ah, he really does. Don't think too much about Yoona. For all the the years I've known him. He has never, I mean NEVER acted this way for a girl, nonetheless he's wife. Trust Oppa." 

" I wish I could, " I got up, " Thank you for landing me a shoulder to cry on. " He got up too and I hugged him.  

" Oh, Taeyeon-ah, Yuri and I have decided and we we're wondering if Changmin and you would like to be our kids godparents?" 

" Oh my god, we love to." I squealed in delight.

" Araso, let's go." 

-------------------------------

 I cleaned Changmin's bruised face, without a word to tell him. As I finished , I got up but he caught my wrist pulling me in for a kiss. 

" I'm sorry for over reacting. "

" Aish, you're such a pabo." He kissed my forehead.

" Ka ja, our japan flight is in a few hours."

I quickly packed his things and mine, changed into a black long sleeve and jean shorts.

(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs462.ash2/73495_444627843421_271545613421_5480926_6498498_n.jpg)

We hurried over there, but before we could leave, the company called us in, including me. Odd, they never call me in. Once we arrived, Yuri was in the office as Super Junior, SNSD, and other bands.

"What has our company become ? A PLACE TO GET TOGETHER AND MAKE BABIES !?" The CEO yelled furiously.  " What is it ? Baby season ? I recommend the rest of you to not do anything stupid like those girls. He pointed toward Snsd. He saw me and came over. 

" Please tell me Mrs. Shim , that you don't intend on joining them for their baby showers, EH ?" He screamed in my face, making me flinch, I bowed out of reflex. " No sir."

" Sir, what do you mean them ? I thought Yuri was the only one ?" Leeteuk asked. 

The CEO shook his head and raised his hand at , whom I am almost not surprised .... Yoona. I glared at Changmin, and looked back at her. That's when I realized that her stomach had grew. 

" I've been pregnant for 6 months," She mumbled. That's the exact amouth of month ever since I saw Changmin and her, have.....

Oh my god,...

" Please, all the details.'' The CEO said

" This baby belongs.... to Changmin."

Please, let all of this end .All I want is peace, can't you give me that ?

-----------------------------------------

AHAHA. You guys SOOOOOO saw that coming :D  Actually, this wasn't planned but  I wanted the story to be longer , so I added this ! 

Sorry D: 

Enjoy anyway ! xDDD

Comment and subscribe.

with love 

~Dbskislove