Wedding Day !

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack :  Like A Star ~ Taeyeon and The One

------------------------

" Omonim, ".. 

 Both my mothers walked in with sad but joyful smiles on their faces. My mother-in-law hugged me first." It's alright, at least you're back now" she reassured me.  " UMMA!"  I hugged her with a combination of laughter and sobbing.Yuri just smiled awkwardly , and next thing I knew, it was time.

" Are you ready Taeyeon-sshi ?"

I nodded , clutching to my bouquet as if I was clutching on for  my dear life. The doors opened, and stood on the right side, Changmin and the rest of the crew.  Yuri hurried to her place  and I saw Jiyong and Kim Bum oppas. 

The day was beautiful, the sunrise became more apparent and the water was crashing onto shore.My dad offfered me his arm and I took it. We walked down and when we got there, I knew this was it. No turning back. 

"My baby girl, I love you, don't ever forget ." And with that , he raised up my veil and kissed my forehead gently. Changmin gave me a comforting look but I was shaking like a leaf.

" Do you, Shim Changmin take Kim Taeyeon as your wife, and eternally love her,comfort her until you both shall live ?"

" I do"

" You may now kiss the bride."

He cupped my chin lightly and both our lips met, I felt a rush of unknown emotions.  Somehow, I knew I didn't make a bad choice. He held my hand and we both ran down the alley as everyone clapped and confetti's were everywhere.

The moment we opened the door of the fangirl's screams exploded, camera's flashing everywhere.

We jumped into the limousine and made our way to the ceremony. Our hands still together.

---------------------------------

The ceremony went great. I danced with everyone and my brother gave a speech. He started to cry half way which made ME cry and then made my mom cry, it was like falling dominoes. Around 12, the ceremony ended and we were on our way to the airport.

I quickly grabbed my luggage and changed into something comfortable outfit. I threw on a leopard cropped cardigan, a white tank top , some jean capris, and my favorite cream heels.  Grabbed my hair and placed it into a high curly ponytail.

( Taeyeon : http://en.korea.com/snsd/files/2010/09/PP10090300003.jpg)

We rushed to our plane since everyone was practically trying to kill us. We got to sit in the 1st class where no one would disturb us.  I settled into my seat by the window and Changmin sat beside me.  " Finally , the stress is over. How long ?" I yawned and settled comfortably in my seat. 

" A few hours" he answered.

Within 5 minutes I was asleep.

-------------

Changmin's P.O.V

" Sir, would you and your wife like anything to drink ?" The attendant asked. I nodded and was about to ask if Taeyeon wanted anything but saw that she was fast asleep. I waved the attendant away  and covered us with a blanket from the pocket on the side and also, fell asleep.

-----------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Someone nudged me and Changmin was holding our bags. " We're here."

I came out of the place and the rush of "vacation" hit me, hard. We arrived at our hotel right infront of the beach, once again.

" How may I help you ?" The men asked. " We reserved a room on the top floor for Changmin Shim"

" A minute please." He typed something and handed us the keys. The room was HUGE. We had a patio right on top of everything, and only one king size bed.

" Let's go to the beach" I joyfully suggested.  " Ughh" He moaned. I gave him the same look the cat in Shrek had. He snickered and nodded. I smiled and ran to the bathroom to change into my bikini. A navy and white stripped one. 

(Taeyeon : http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/23/201/L_p0012820123.jpg)

 

We hurried down while the sun was still  out and settled down on the sand. I applied some sunscreen and Changmin winked.
 
"You should wear that around the apartment"
 
" Sure, in your dreams" I sticked my tongue out. I was laying down when I heard a female voice.
 
" Excuse me, I can't reach my back could you apply it for me?" I looked up to a girl that was the definition of a bad spray tan, big fake s and a ty bikini that her was about to jump out of.
 
" Sure." Changmin took the bottle and followed her to the other side , where she was settled. I gasped at him, I can't believe he did that. I saw her turn around and he started to apply it to her chest. What the hell. I guess they ran out because he got up and went to the closet store that was right by the beach. She smirked and got up, coming toward me. I acted like I didn't know she was coming but I failed miserably.
 
" Look, I call dibbs on him ,he's way hot and you're way not good for him."  She smirked. How many girls are going to tell me that ? Damn.
 
I raise my left hand up, revealing my wedding ring.  She laughed.
 
" Wow, married and hitting on another man, aren't you ashame of that ? I wouldn't be so proud."
 
" Wow, you're hitting on a MARRIED man ? Aren't YOU ashame of that ?" 
 
" Ha, you're lying. I still call dibbs on him."
 
" Alright. Whatever ,just go shake your fake s at another guys face." I went back to my magazine but she still stood there.
 
" I wouldn't be talking."  Alright, she pissed me off.
 
" Really ?" I got up. I tilted my head to the side , looking her up and down. " I'm not getting a fake tan,I DON't have fake s and I definitely don't hit on guys that are sitting right beside another girl."
 
She frowned and raised her hand up, about to slap me.  From behind Changmin caught her hand and she gasped.
 
" What the are you doing ?"  She mumbled nonsense, he swung her arm down. " Don't ever dare touch my wife with your filthy hands."
 
She crossed her arms over her chest and walked away, making the whatever- I'm- so-much-better walk.
 
------------------------
 
It was around 8 when we got back to our room after what happened at the beach and dinner. I had just took a shower when I saw Changmin outside on the patio.
 
" Hey, what are you doing ?" I asked, peeking my head through the door. He waved me over beside him.
 
" Thanks for earlier. I could have handled it by myself though." I gave him a thumbs up.
 
" Yeah, because you were just standing there ready to receive the slap." He cocked an eyebrow up.
 
" Alright, maybe not. But still , Thank you" 
 
" I can't believe we did it" I smiled at him " We're married."
 
He smiled back. " Yeah we are.
 
" Taeyeon, I want to talk to you about something."  He turned toward me. "  I know we haven't known each other for long and I know i haven't been the best fiance and everything is just going so fast for us."
 
" Me either, and I'm sorry." I replied
 
" I really want things to workout for us, I don't want us to be known as the couple that didn't last long. " He clasped my hand in his. " I want this to work out, I was us to be good friends."
 
Good friends, that was the word that hit me like a hurricane. Just good friends, not below , not above, good friends.
 
" Y-yes, good friends"  I stammered.
 
" If we don't work out for the next few years, I hope we'll divorce with happiness at least. You know what I mean ?" I nodded, looking up at the star-covered sky. He pulled me in a hug and I hugged him back.
 
" How about a set of rules ?" I offered. He looked at me puzzled. 
 
" A set of rules between both of us. Things that we want to be followed."  He nodded in agreement.
 
" I start first," Changmin said, releasing our hug.  " We can't get jealous for hanging with other people of the opposite  but is OFF limits."
 
I hesitated , I knew I didn't really want to agree but of course, I agreed anyway.
 
" We always have to show that were happy to our loved ones."    He nodded.
 
" And... when were in trouble always call each other first." We shook hands.
 
" Also, we can't break promises. Number one in MY book." I laughed.
 
-------------------------------------
 
SUPER long chapter ! ^^
 
 Are ya'll proud ? 
 
Yay ! Haha :D  Once again, during the week! 
 
Enjoy my  ChangYeon lovers <3
 
Comment and subscribe ! (:
 
with love 
 
~ Dbskislove