You're a Liar

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack: One Person- V.O.S

----------

Even since the accident, the boys have been getting better and they are back to work. Changmin and I have been inseparable.Surprinsingly , Yoona hasn't said much ever since that day. GOOD !

First, before we get to anything. Yuri has, told Yunho about ... the baby. It's been 4 months in.  She couldn't hide it anymore, she's most likely going to quit her job , but we still don't know about Yunho. He hasn't said one word about it.

" Taeyeon-ah ! Has Yunho said anything..."

" I'm sorry, no."

" Aish. maybe I could get abort-"

" YURI! Don't even say that ! "

" Aish, I got to go, Tiffany is whining."

" Araso."

I hung up and hopped out of the car. Today is my birthday and Changmin is suppose to meet me , here after his late night show.

" Could I help you with your order ?"

" Ah, I'm actually waiting for somebody." I bowed.

1 hour passed, then 2 , then 3. then 4.

 He better have a good excuse.

" Really, could I help you ?" The waiter became impatient.

" Just give them 15 more minutes. Please" The waiter rolled his eyes.

Slowly, the restaurant emptied and I was left there , by myself.

Beep ~ Beep !

New Text  Message From : Changmin

~  Has Changmin arrived yet ? Sorry, we're a bit busy ;)  Long time no talk Taeyeon

-Yoona

Wow, this better be a joke.

I called him and my heart sank down.

"Taeyeon-sshi ? I guess you didn't believe me." She laughed like an old evil witch and hung up. Unbelievable. this whole time, he was lying to me. What a liar. My eyes teared up but I held it back. Why didn't I see this coming ?

---------------------------

Changmin's P.O.V

" Thank you ! See you later " we waved at the staff, it was around 7 , I still could make it to the restaurant.

" Changmin-ah." I turned around and found Yoona standing there with a bag in her hands. I looked at the guys and they shook their heads.

" Yoona-sshi. What are you doing here ?"

" I was wondering if we could talk about us." She pleaded.

" There is no more ' us' " I made the hand movements with it.

" Please, just a friendly drink." She handed me the bag.

" What's this ?" I looked inside.

"Everything that you've given me over the years. It's to prove , I really just want a friendly drink."  I looked back at the guys and waved them off.

" Ok, but only 15 minutes." She happily smiled and we walked to the bar.

" Oppa, I know I haven't been the best to Taeyeon , and what happened years ago with Hyun Joong." She took my hand.

" Let's not talk about that." I slid my hand back 

" Oppa, I've missed you.."

" Yoona, stop. " I stood up , and my drink spilled all over my legs. " Aish."

" Mianh,"  I went to the bathroom and came back, my drink was refilled.

" Here you go, on me." She smiled.

" I think it's time for you to find someone else." I told her " And plus I have to go, it's been over 15 min and Taeyeon is waiting for me." 

I stood up but a dizziness emerged me. I lost balance and went down, everything went black. 

--------------------------------

Woah, I blinked multiple times and found myself in bed. Wasn't I with Yoona ? What time is it ?

11:57

! Taeyeon ! I looked over my side and found Yoona  sitting on the edge.

" What the hell happened ?" I hissed at her.

" Oppa, don't you remember ? What we did ?" She blushed.

" What did you put in my drink ?" I glared at her.

" Oppa, I can't forget you, leave Taeyeon..." She came closer. I pushed her off and grabbed my stuff, hurrying to the restaurant.

Please tell me Taeyeon is still there.

-----------------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

The restaurant kicked me out , and to end this perfect day, it started to rain. I walked and walked until my legs gave up. I was soaked from head to toe. since , it was raining. I let myself go, and sobbed.

I picked up my phone clicked the first number.

" Yobosaeyo?"

" Oo--pa-pa?" My voiced craked.

" Taeyeon? Are you crying ? Where are you ?" He ask , worried.

" Ca-can you co-come pick m-me up?"

" Where are you ?"

" I d-don't kn-know." I sobbed.

" I'll be there in 5 " He hung up and I buried my face in my hands. Within 5 minutes, like he said. A car pulled up and JiYong ran out , I stood up and hid my face in his chest.

" Come on, It's cold." He pushed me in and drove to his apartment.

------------

Changmin's P.O.V

I ran to the restaurant but saw that it was closed. I called her phone but she didn't pick up. Where the hell did she go ?!

I ran around and found her no where to be found. I started to panic and then saw a shadow hunched down. I looked closer and saw Taeyeon, I started to run over but saw a car pull up and JiYong come out.

I stopped in my tracks when the hugged.

 What did I do ? For once, can I do something right?

--------------------------------

Sorry, :/  How is it ?

I guess the last part of my last chapter was a success xD

Enjoy ! 

Comment and Subscribe ! 

with love 

~Dbskislove